World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dayrider - Nov. 12, 2013

My best beyblade vulcan's tip was broken Unhappy but i got new vulcan !!

RE: Whine about your breaks - OwnageDerp - Nov. 12, 2013

You mean you broke the D? Goodness no, those are very hard to come by, espessially in Gold!
Today, I'm almost close to breaking my Left Spin launcher. The flaying is appallingly sickening, and I broke my string launcher handle. Just one more left...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bularieleone - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  5:15 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: I broke my Cancer wheel!!!
EDIT: 500 POST!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ocean - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  2:17 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2013  2:15 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I'm feeling sad, my RF just broke Unhappy Guess I was too high when I was shooting.

Now I'm back down too one!

Drugs are bad for you Serious

Bad joke, I know. Forget I said it.

Anyways, that sucks. All if mine are worn except for a few.
I only have 1 RF, 1 R2F, and one LRF that is incapable of KOing. anyway my 105 broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 23, 2013

My 100 just broke!!!!!! Like a HUGE chunk just broke when me and DRAGON PRINCE were doing a battle royals with a bunch of beys with no tips. The memorial is Tuesday Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mitsu - Nov. 23, 2013

(Nov. 23, 2013  6:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: My 100 just broke!!!!!! Like a HUGE chunk just broke when me and DRAGON PRINCE were doing a battle royals with a bunch of beys with no tips. The memorial is Tuesday Crying

I Don't Think It's That Big A Deal Tongue_out Breaking Something Like An F230 Or A BGrin Is Way Worse Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 23, 2013

(Nov. 23, 2013  6:23 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2013  6:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: My 100 just broke!!!!!! Like a HUGE chunk just broke when me and DRAGON PRINCE were doing a battle royals with a bunch of beys with no tips. The memorial is Tuesday Crying

I Don't Think It's That Big A Deal Tongue_out Breaking Something Like An F230 Or A BGrin Is Way Worse Smile

It was from my lightning ldrago though Crying , i love lightning and it's my only 100 (even though I have 90, 105 and 3 85s)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mitsu - Nov. 23, 2013

(Nov. 23, 2013  6:27 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2013  6:23 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

It was from my lightning ldrago though Crying , i love lightning and it's my only 100 (even though I have 90, 105 and 3 85s)
Then Why Don't You Use One Of Those? It's Not A Big Difference Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 28, 2013

Why are all my beys breaking?!??!?!?! My wolf star (?) AR just broke!!!!!' I'm so sad!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bularieleone - Nov. 28, 2013

DK I just broke my Master Driger AR.

Meh, it was bad anyway.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 28, 2013

I'm just lucky it wasn't my baby (dranzer V), sorry 'bout your metal driger AR Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kaneki - Nov. 28, 2013

Well...... My WD, E230 and F230 are...... are.....are...... Crying OK you know.

Now I got to replace em'

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 28, 2013

Was that F230 orange???? If so that makes it even more sad Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mitsu - Nov. 28, 2013

(Nov. 28, 2013  10:58 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Well...... My WD, E230 and F230 are...... are.....are...... Crying OK you know.

Now I got to replace em'

Unhappy Please Tell Me It Wasn't The Orange F230 That Would Be Terrible Unhappy Lets Just Hope Hasbro Releases An Amazing F230 :d

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kaneki - Nov. 28, 2013

Yeah, it was a orange F230 Unhappy

Hope Hasbro do.

I'm so mad lol.

1000th post!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mitsu - Nov. 28, 2013

(Nov. 28, 2013  11:18 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Yeah, it was a orange F230 Unhappy

Hope Hasbro do.

I'm so mad lol.

1000th post!

Sad Story Unhappy When Mine Broke I Started To Cry And Whine Like This.
Lol, JK.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 28, 2013

im sad an orange f230 broke UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy anyways my BSF broke in half!!!! still im sad at least i have another Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Nov. 29, 2013

My Cyclone stadium from the Hasbro Shogun Steel set has a crack in it now Unhappy. It sucks because it was the closest thing to an actual Zero G stadium I have. Oh well :\ I'll just give it to my cousin, he could care less if it was broken XD.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Dec. 06, 2013

I think I have a bey curse Unhappy
Broken ed145
Broken face

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kujikato - Dec. 06, 2013

My GB145 and 85 are broken.

Beautiful, just as I found out I can now test.

RE: Whine about your breaks - YggdrasilWyvern - Dec. 30, 2013

I got a string launcher from my BB-121. It and can't be fixed. Sucks Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Lyeroo - Jan. 05, 2014

I got a zero-g string/ beylauncher but of course, since this is whine about your breaks there's a problem. When I pull on the pull the launcher makes this like 'tearing' sound and the bey just spins slowly, any ideas on what could have happened or how to fix it?

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jan. 05, 2014

This is kinda annoying, the most recent one was about a week ago, but since Limited started I've had not one, but two mold 2 Earths break exactly the same way (and no, it wasn't the wings). Never had Metal Wheels break before.

The first one there didn't have both break off at once, one of them came off later probably while it was in my ziplock bag of broken MFB parts, as it was cracked on that side already.

I was okay about the first one breaking as I had two more, but the second one going was pretty infuriating. I think they both had GB145 on them at the time (it does rest on them without extending far enough to reach the other side of that gap), but still, I'm pretty sure I used earth gb145 a lot in the past without that happening. Between that and one of my GB145's breaking (the points where the arms the screws go in attach to the centre of the track broke off, and the arms that hold the bottom half and the top half together on either side of the ball pockets cracked so they don't hold together properly anymore, meaning occasionally the ball flies out), I had to buy an Earth Virgo GB145BS instead of the laser sight thing with PD. :\

Lyeroo: No idea about the structure of those, if it's acting normally aside from that maybe something is caught inside or a gear is slightly out of place or something but as I said, dunno what they're like inside (in fact I had forgotten that those existed until you mentioned it.)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ocean - Jan. 26, 2014

I bought some BayLauncher LR and it was fake. It broke really quick. That was yesterday. Today my best and only Light Launcher II broke. I took it apart and can't remember how it went.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mitsu - Jan. 26, 2014

Ughhhh. My metal face heavy just broke. Time to buy a new packet, haha Smile