World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Sep. 29, 2013

(Sep. 29, 2013  8:35 PM)Lazer Wrote: my SF is actually more aggressive then my F XD oh and yeah screwing the face to tightly is ho mine explode XD

I think I tighten my stone face to tight so now every time I battle it with samurai ifraid lt gets loose

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wombat - Oct. 29, 2013

My Draciel MS arrived today, and when I tried to attach the Bit Protector, the edge cracked due to me trying to force it on. And I just got the damn thing. At least it was cheap.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Oct. 29, 2013

The first molds of the bit protectors seem to have many problems, the most evident being they're so loose.

Sucks dude.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Oct. 29, 2013

My driger ms bit protector has scratches for that same reason

RE: Whine about your breaks - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Oct. 29, 2013

My Metal Stone Face just broke T_T

RE: Whine about your breaks - Snoop Dog MS - Oct. 30, 2013

So, uh... something really weird happened. When I was doing Round 3 of my Custom Beyblade Tournament, when I was launching my combo, my whole entire beyblade fell apart. I was trying to find the WD that I had to put it together again, and I see fragments of a WD everywhere. The weird thing is, I barely used my 10 Wide WD, can this be a mold defect or something? Not sure if this is the right place, just sharing my experience. Thank God it wasn't my Wide Defenses or Wide Survivors.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bularieleone - Nov. 01, 2013

I have:
1 cracked WD
1 H145 with a missing horn
Several broken face bolts

That H145 broke from the intense training I was doing to find its potential. Never did find it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 01, 2013

I broke: A regular zero-g face and my BSF it got cracked in half Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 06, 2013

My final survive is getting bent a lot in the extreme flat part Unhappy WHY?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!

RE: Whine about your breaks - TimeOut - Nov. 06, 2013

One of my metal fury Variares finally snapped in half after launching it repetitively against a brick wall Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infinity Lazer - Nov. 06, 2013

uhhh 1 question why would you launching it against a carping brick wall XD seriously but now my turn my Clear Wheels are cracking and the little things next to where the prongs attach have come off on both sides of my fox CW XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - [)ragon - Nov. 06, 2013

Dragooon Chrome Wheel's been beaten to a pulp. XD Not sure if that counts as a "break," but it does have some metal chipped off of it... It's so smashed inward that when you synchrom it with a new Dragooon it's very visibly thinner as far as diameter goes.

Seriously beat up... but not as beat up as my old Revizers!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infinity Lazer - Nov. 06, 2013

noooo how could you I need that Dragooon I'm going to take him to the Bey-spital and he's going to be repaired and owned b someone who cares same with those Reviser's Grin say would you mind giving me that beat up Dragooon and Revisers?

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 06, 2013

After a day of hard core battle my hasbro fang is worn

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Nov. 07, 2013

(Nov. 06, 2013  7:28 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Dragooon Chrome Wheel's been beaten to a pulp. XD Not sure if that counts as a "break," but it does have some metal chipped off of it... It's so smashed inward that when you synchrom it with a new Dragooon it's very visibly thinner as far as diameter goes.

Seriously beat up... but not as beat up as my old Revizers!

XD same goes for my Phantom wheel... BasaltSpam got a new Phantom and I said to myself, lol so that's what Phantom looked like...

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 07, 2013

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My unicorno CW got chipped Unhappy, but not like my byxis

RE: Whine about your breaks - Coach - Nov. 08, 2013

I'm hard on LR launchers I know... but I pulled 3 apart and all were broken in different spots. So luckily I was able to combine the parts and at least make one that still works.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zero X - Nov. 10, 2013

(Nov. 08, 2013  12:17 AM)Coach Wrote: I'm hard on LR launchers I know... but I pulled 3 apart and all were broken in different spots. So luckily I was able to combine the parts and at least make one that still works.

Atleast you can make one that atleast works....

I had 3 or more broken LR Launchers and I can't fix them no matter how many tutorial videos I look up. ( Spent half a day on my vacation trying to fix my second one that ended in failiure T_T)

RE: Whine about your breaks - rage sagittario - Nov. 10, 2013

When I was monkeying around with my vari ares about a year ago I was using my lr beylauncher then suddenly I pull the string right out the launcher. Boy was I mad but the next day my newest order or a lr came

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mitsu - Nov. 12, 2013

Ughhhhhhhh. My Orange F230 Just Snaped In Half D: Right Before A Tournament Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kaneki - Nov. 12, 2013

I'm feeling sad, my RF just broke Unhappy Guess I was too high when I was shooting.

Now I'm back down too one!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Nov. 12, 2013

(Nov. 12, 2013  2:15 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I'm feeling sad, my RF just broke Unhappy Guess I was too high when I was shooting.

Now I'm back down too one!

Drugs are bad for you Serious

Bad joke, I know. Forget I said it.

Anyways, that sucks. All if mine are worn except for a few.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Nov. 12, 2013

He said that he is back down to one meaning he only has one left , to bad dude Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kaneki - Nov. 12, 2013

Haha, found that funny.

I'm back too 1 now, and just as I was going to get a RF collection lol. I tried rubbing my eyes, slapped myself In the face, but I was angry, but sad at the same time.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bularieleone - Nov. 12, 2013

I broke my Cancer wheel!!!