World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Achi-baba - Jun. 21, 2013

Recently, my first performance tip, a transparent ball tip from the Video game edition Counter Leone D125B. I'm still in mourning. :`(

~memories~

RE: Whine about your breaks - Izhkoort - Jun. 22, 2013

I found out my GF is crooked so it can tornado stall well! a real shame! and a horrible thing!

Also my Turtle Survivor last wing broke too, but the fake one I have

RE: Whine about your breaks - DaBeyCollector' - Jun. 22, 2013

My takara Gigars had a really bad base destruction thanks to draciel msUnhappy But i should be able to mend it no problem..Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - YggdrasilWyvern - Jun. 29, 2013

My Begirados Stone Face broke into 3 Pieces. The first two pieces were just the top section of the stone face, and the bottom. But the third piece was this tiny piece that probably isn't even a centimeter long, of the faces tethering. I actually managed to get it back together PERFECTLY.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Jul. 05, 2013

(Jun. 22, 2013  12:52 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I found out my GF is crooked so it can tornado stall well! a real shame! and a horrible thing!

Also my Turtle Survivor last wing broke too, but the fake one I have

lol tornado stalling is just awful XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 06, 2013

My begirados face broke again a few hours after that. Couldn't find the other piece.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Jul. 08, 2013

Ahh my Polta ..

All thanks to Driger V2, one hit.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZX - Jul. 08, 2013

Oh wow! That must have been quite a hit. Love Driger V2 :3

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ocean - Jul. 09, 2013

My brother's striker broke twice for no reason.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MattForce - Jul. 09, 2013

suicide? I don't know I think the facebolt might have been on too tight. Just like BBG William

RE: Whine about your breaks - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 09, 2013

Yeah, I think I tighten my bolts too hard because I've broken 5 in a period of 2 and a half years. My Rock Orso, which already had a broken face that I super glued, broke yesterday and it Shattered! I can't fix it but am still keeping it because it's not that bad. It can still be fixed, but the glue I currently have is NOT working...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Howaitonekon - Jul. 11, 2013

So my third Dranzer F broke...
I've never used it 'cause I've seen two of them breaking, but it's one of the coolest Beys and these days I used it...

And my Pegasus MF... it was the only one I had so far. 103 Beys, one Metal Face, that's annoying!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infinity Lazer - Jul. 11, 2013

My ch120 (hasbro) used to lock into 145 mode but now there's a small crack on both sides of the top of it, now it won't lock at all so i can only use 120 mode. Also i was triying to test hasbro's metal fury blitz to see if it was any good (I had it for about 6 month's). Then when I tried screwing in the face bolt and it broke in halfUnhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infie - Jul. 13, 2013

Massive hole in the stadium. Speechless

RE: Whine about your breaks - beybladeindia - Jul. 13, 2013

(Jul. 13, 2013  5:08 AM)Infie Wrote: Massive hole in the stadium. Speechless

It looks crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryukiba - Jul. 13, 2013

What bey made that happen?Gasp

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infie - Jul. 13, 2013

MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF

It happened when I was using a Beylauncher and when the string retracted, the string caught between BD145 and Revizer, pulling the bey and propelled it into the wall. It was still usable when initially there was only cracks on the wall, and a hole behind the wall from a similar incident. Not so much now Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryukiba - Jul. 13, 2013

Oh my gosh! that stinks!o.o

RE: Whine about your breaks - nupmuk - Jul. 13, 2013

I cracked my zero g stadium attack type.

Just like I dented my dark helm fx and hades gate stadiums.

RE: Whine about your breaks - nupmuk - Jul. 14, 2013

My diablo frame is bent and cracked in some places, I actually had to unbend it with players so it would fit on the core! PS. It's a hyper blade Diablo. I have also cracked the top of my Striker face and my Fox face looks like it's gonna break any day now same with my Fox clear wheel and My hyper blades Nemesis CW is in pretty bad condition. not to mention My XGrin always get's stuck in one mode and I have to pull the flaps and manually push the tip for it to change modes there is also some paint on it, minor cracks and the attack mode's tip is warped.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Jul. 15, 2013

It seems to me that black Attack type stadiums are either more brittle or thin than either red ones or clear ones... almost all the broken stadiums I've seen have been black.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anchor - Jul. 15, 2013

I cracked the 105 track from my red and blue Storm Pegasus today while battling it with my red and gold Lightning L-drago. Hey, at least it was a fun battle XD It happened while I was recording a video too, so I'll probably upload it on youtube.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dual - Jul. 15, 2013

My roller defense AR broke. I liked that thing. RIP RD.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Eternal-E - Jul. 15, 2013

(Jul. 11, 2013  3:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: My ch120 (hasbro) used to lock into 145 mode but now there's a small crack on both sides of the top of it, now it won't lock at all so i can only use 120 mode.

that same thing happened to me on my favorite combo! I learned that it locks into 145 if you turn it 45 degrees where the clear wheel holds the track in place, but it's not the same.

RE: Whine about your breaks - iVtechboyinpa - Jul. 15, 2013

Was just testing Zero-G combos with my BeyLauncher LR. Pulled the string and expected it to retract, but it disappeared! Looked back and saw it lying on the ground 0.0 now I have the string and handle totally seperated from the launcher Tired