World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yozzoy - Apr. 04, 2013

I know that feel bro, though I'm going to try and salvage The MF2 with epoxy or Mighty Putty.
That's right, mighty putty

RE: Whine about your breaks - Izhkoort - Apr. 05, 2013

I think you should do with more "tact" next time, when my parts in general broke I use precision tools, not a hammer...

The worst you can do is to lose a screw of a B : D like me, but that is replaceable

RE: Whine about your breaks - alucardZ - Apr. 05, 2013

haha I basically just ragequit cuz there was no other way of getting the screw out of the damn thing.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 12, 2013

My Giga Flat just broke may it rest in peace hopefully I can get a new one before the qualifiers Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bobmcdoogal - Apr. 12, 2013

My MF-H from BB-121 broke while I was testing Flash againest E230RS. I have 2 more.

RE: Whine about your breaks - bj3rdd - Apr. 14, 2013

While I was playing with my beys today, something happened. My metal stone face heavy broke, and its not the first one. I've had three other ones that happened the same, my Saramanda MSF, Orojya MSF, and my Goriem MSF. Heres what I mean...

Has this happened to anybody. Maybe I'm so hardcore that its just me, lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Apr. 14, 2013

Wow, what'd you do?

Mine breaks often, but only the spiralling part comes off, not the whole bottom part ..

RE: Whine about your breaks - bj3rdd - Apr. 14, 2013

(Apr. 14, 2013  4:55 AM)Cannon Wrote: Wow, what'd you do?

Mine breaks often, but only the spiralling part comes off, not the whole bottom part ..

Nothing, I just launch them, and they just break apart.

RE: Whine about your breaks - UltimateOrion - Apr. 14, 2013

(Apr. 14, 2013  4:52 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: While I was playing with my beys today, something happened. My metal stone face heavy broke, and its not the first one. I've had three other ones that happened the same, my Saramanda MSF, Orojya MSF, and my Goriem MSF. Heres what I mean...

Has this happened to anybody. Maybe I'm so hardcore that its just me, lol.

the same thing happened to my saramanda MSF and orojya MSF

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 14, 2013

Yep that happened to me, just use some crazy glue to put it back together, works like new lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MattForce - Apr. 14, 2013

My Killer Beafowl's energy ring broke in two and my first bey ever flame saggitario broke

RE: Whine about your breaks - UltimateOrion - Apr. 15, 2013

my beylauncher LR just broke

RE: Whine about your breaks - BOT_222_WBO - Apr. 20, 2013

My 2 sonokong just broke recently.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ashton pinto - Apr. 20, 2013

i broke 2 metal faces recently, kept them for some days and threw them away in my garden today haha

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infobleeder321 - Apr. 20, 2013

My Ray Unicorno shattered like glass against Basalt Horogium Tongue_out clear wheel in 3 parts, metal wheel in 2, face intact, spin track unequipable.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Apr. 20, 2013

Pictures? That sounds deadly XD

I broke a 100, 130, R2F, and HF recently. The worst of them all was the 100 when almost the whole bottom part where the tip goes came off.

EDIT, and a also a Lacerta CW.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infobleeder321 - Apr. 20, 2013

Threw it away XD

And there was also the time when my BD145 chipped off because of Basalt Horogium 90 R2F. I am scared to use it now XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - alucardZ - Apr. 20, 2013

Thankfully none of my metal wheels have broken badly, but recently I found 2 chips of metal that broke off of Earth, near the area where the track would have fit into.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 20, 2013

(Apr. 20, 2013  7:57 PM)alucardZ Wrote: Thankfully none of my metal wheels have broken badly, but recently I found 2 chips of metal that broke off of Earth, near the area where the track would have fit into.

That happened to me last year, it was a hasbro earth

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Supreme One - Apr. 25, 2013

Didn't technically break anything recently, but I got a facebolt stuck to a (terrible fortunately) combination, & despite all the prying I've done, I haven't been able to get it out >.< Still disappointed about literally cracking a CS in half a few months ago, though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Howaitonekon - Apr. 30, 2013

I cracked the base of Dragoon GT while blading yesterday...
Got it Saturday, played with it only three days, no it's broken...

Guys, you can trust me, I'm p*ssed as hell atm Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - Thunder Dome - Apr. 30, 2013

Broke my Blue Beylauncher R last night. Guess who's about to buy another String Launcher?

RE: Whine about your breaks - BBARevolution5 - May. 04, 2013

I was making a battle video: Galzzy VS Wing Defenser in a fake attack stadium. Galzzy bounced off a wall and used a 'ricochet' attack. It slash through wing defenser's AR leaving a massive crack through where the yellow wing goes. My Dranzer S seems to have a crack as well...>.<

RE: Whine about your breaks - Thunder Dome - May. 04, 2013

I was testing something and part of the MF-H got stuck in my F230 when it exploded. To bad I broke that MF-H.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DaBeyCollector' - May. 04, 2013

I bought a brand new Uriel and i battled it against my driger g with the engine gear engaged and it completely destroyed the blade base!
I was so mad haha