World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShinobuXD - Feb. 09, 2013

My Gaia Dragoon S AR broke today. At least it isn't competitive I guess...

RE: Whine about your breaks - thebeymaster45 - Feb. 10, 2013

I broke a shinobi crystal wheel 2 days ago. I'm really disappointed. Crying

Edit: I also broke my dranzer gt attack ring.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BH145WD - Feb. 11, 2013

Wow... my Saramanda MSF just broke

I was playing with MSF Saramanda Ifraid W145CF Against Flash Cygnus FS and Flash went too fast around the tornado ridge and loosened SI, causing it to break and the MSF as well...

I even checked that both were tight, so that was kinda unbelievable... Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Masamune100X - Feb. 11, 2013

I broke my Blitz Unicorno metal wheel (Takara Tomy) while battling my VariAres (Hasbro) in the Zero G attack stadium today.

RE: Whine about your breaks - superiorblader - Feb. 11, 2013

I have thousands of breaks this week just training I broke 12 ripcords in 2 launches each
my launchers are either modified or string

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Feb. 11, 2013

My BD145 has to suffer the life of not being used all because of a small indention. None of the tips will fit. I'd better find my other one soon!

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Beymaster - Feb. 15, 2013

I was using Jade Jupiter(hasbro) E230RF against a Phantom Sagittario SW145SD and my Jupiter facebolt broke. It almost got stuck in E230 but I managed to get it out.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladePants11 - Feb. 15, 2013

Kinda the same with me. I raged over my Beat Lynx, and I threw it on the ground and it broke the Face. I luckily took the other half of the face out of the TH170. I had to replace the Face though.

EDIT: 600th post.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Izhkoort - Feb. 15, 2013

I broke a M145 I give has a gift to a friend when we battled last weekend, he was using a Jade Jupiter M145Q and I a Blitz Unicorno II 100RF, the only thing left at the stadium when they collide was the broken part of the M145 casing, a shame but pretty awesome too

RE: Whine about your breaks - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 16, 2013

A part of X:D's threading chipped :U

RE: Whine about your breaks - Helixguy - Feb. 16, 2013

One of the side tabs on one of my 100 tracks broke off today. Not a big deal though, as I have like 3 of them.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 16, 2013

I just broke my clear E230 today that I got while at Crusade last year.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Feb. 16, 2013

Clear? I have never seen one like that before.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Thunder Dome - Feb. 16, 2013

He's talking about the one from Thief Phoneic. It's like a kinda translucent black.

Edit 2/16/13
My HF/S broke today

RE: Whine about your breaks - Justaway - Feb. 21, 2013

I broke my MF(the tip) yesterday. Or maybe it would be right to say that it got disassembled somehow. Because I was able to put it back later.
This was how it looked after it broke: (Click to View)
Thankfully I was able to find all the pieces and put it together.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Feb. 21, 2013

Ah, that seems weird.
MF tips are always so lose and wiggly...
Mine was nice and tight though, but after the November tourney it started wiggling so much that I wondered what caused it.
They seemingly become more loose after extensive use...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Luck - Feb. 21, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  7:28 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ah, that seems weird.
MF tips are always so lose and wiggly...
Mine was nice and tight though, but after the November tourney it started wiggling so much that I wondered what caused it.
They seemingly become more loose after extensive use...

Well , if you look at N0body's picture , there's a nail and the metal flat bit of MF , right ?
So perhaps the more you use it , it can slowly unscrew ... ??

RE: Whine about your breaks - Leone19 - Feb. 21, 2013

My faithful Rev Up Launcher's gears starting locking up. I took it apart to find a broken piece of plastic in the gear, no idea what it was part of. I took it out and put it back together and it works again!

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:32 PM)Leone19 Wrote: My faithful Rev Up Launcher's gears starting locking up. I took it apart to find a broken piece of plastic in the gear, no idea what it was part of. I took it out and put it back together and it works again!

"Random almost break of the week ! "
Haha , are you sure it's not parts of something inside it that just broke off .. ?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Leone19 - Feb. 21, 2013

I think it was, but I have no idea where it came from, everything seemed to be intact. Idk if it was important, I mean now the launcher is a small (by small I mean mainly unnoticable but to a person like me) bit less powerful.

(Feb. 21, 2013  9:38 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I think it was, but I have no idea where it came from, everything seemed to be intact. Idk if it was important, I mean now the launcher is a small (by small I mean mainly unnoticable but to a person like me) bit less powerful.

Hm ... I've got absolutely no idea what it was .

As for me ; My Dranzer AR broke Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wombat - Feb. 21, 2013

My Zero-G (String) Launcher started cramping up lately. It's like the string is caught in the gears or something. Too bad Raigeko13 doesn't have his guide anymore.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LMAO - Feb. 23, 2013

One of the wings(I think its called wings) on my ED145 broke off, and now the piece that broke off is just really sharp! Oh well, at least I have a spare one Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - BOT_222_WBO - Feb. 23, 2013

Wombat is your Zero G string launcher a sonokong?

RE: Whine about your breaks - LMAO - Feb. 23, 2013

Oh also, I had 1 beautiful l/r string launcher, and an amazing rev up launcher, my rev up launchers string got chewed up by my cousin, and then he just threw all of it in the toilet and flushedddd! And with my lr launcher, my brother just launched it really hard and the string broke into two. Rough life Unhappy