World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 12, 2009  11:05 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Uhm..I have. and Storm Grip isnt exactly what i'd call fast enough to cause damage.

If anything Using this:
Trygle AR
Wide Defense
HMC Right (And left as we've used it with both)
Fin Tectors
Uriel 2 flat base

...doesn't break it at that speed in a stadium where balances have a disadvantage, then I doubt a storm grip whale attack will.
Ive had plenty of practice against smashers since it's Dreamborn's preferred style.

you should still give it a try...

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 13, 2009  12:02 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2009  11:05 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Uhm..I have. and Storm Grip isnt exactly what i'd call fast enough to cause damage.

If anything Using this:
Trygle AR
Wide Defense
HMC Right (And left as we've used it with both)
Fin Tectors
Uriel 2 flat base

...doesn't break it at that speed in a stadium where balances have a disadvantage, then I doubt a storm grip whale attack will.
Ive had plenty of practice against smashers since it's Dreamborn's preferred style.

you should still give it a try...

I'm guessing you missed that?

That and Whale attack has a 90% chance of failing it's smash, the other 10% it smashes the opponent and then it's own AR to bits.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 13, 2009  12:25 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: I'm guessing you missed that?

That and Whale attack has a 90% chance of failing it's smash, the other 10% it smashes the opponent and then it's own AR to bits.

No, I didn't miss anything, however, if you use:
AR: Whale Attacker
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Wide Defense
BB: Customize Grip Base in Attack Mode

That that ratio would rise up to %40, where the wing cross will definitely lose at least one wing and the c. grip base will probably crack badly, which in the end will cause you to lose really good parts where this the main reason why I would never have dared to try it as I had done it once in the past unknowingly Lips_sealed

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Jan. 13, 2009

some of these parts were damaged by heavier blades or HMS. that bistool AR was no blade accident, after i accidently stepped on it. the fiery bumpking AR was broken but then i was playing with fire on 4th of july and i ignite it the poor thing. and some of the fakes like that fake polta AR, driger F, pink kid dragoon, and especially dranzer F didn't stand a chance. lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 13, 2009  2:18 AM)Brimstone Wrote: some of these parts were damaged by heavier blades or HMS. that bistool AR was no blade accident, after i accidently stepped on it. the fiery bumpking AR was broken but then i was playing with fire on 4th of july and i ignite it the poor thing. and some of the fakes like that fake polta AR, driger F, pink kid dragoon, and especially dranzer F didn't stand a chance. lol

Burn TT Hongoli Burn!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

~Arson Mode Over~

Yea sucks that some of the best parts are really fragile.

RE: Whine about your breaks - G - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 13, 2009  2:18 AM)Brimstone Wrote: some of these parts were damaged by heavier blades or HMS. that bistool AR was no blade accident, after i accidently stepped on it. the fiery bumpking AR was broken but then i was playing with fire on 4th of july and i ignite it the poor thing. and some of the fakes like that fake polta AR, driger F, pink kid dragoon, and especially dranzer F didn't stand a chance. lol

Sad to hear it broke that way Lips_sealed

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Jan. 13, 2009

they werent actually TT Hongoli. they came in a cheap package.
you know we are talking about 3 or 4 years ago. so i am over it. Tongue_out

(Jan. 13, 2009  1:04 AM)ZenX Wrote:

That that ratio would rise up to %40, where the wing cross will definitely lose at least one wing and the c. grip base will probably crack badly, which in the end will cause you to lose really good parts where this the main reason why I would never have dared to try it as I had done it once in the past unknowingly Lips_sealed

You said storm grip in your first post. Make up your mind.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 13, 2009  9:56 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2009  1:04 AM)ZenX Wrote:

You said storm grip in your first post. Make up your mind.

Hey, shut up. He was just offering an alternative combo. His points are justified.

What I was saying was that he kept saying storm grip and saying to try it and suddenly changed. Which is why it gets kind of annoying.

I'm not fond of using Whale Attack because it does more damage to itself than the other blade.

RE: Whine about your breaks - poopydude - Jan. 13, 2009

about a year ago i was in a beyblade touranment with a few local kids. for some reason i used cyber dragoon against my friends uriel 2. the base of my blade shattered and i was devestated

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giga - Jan. 13, 2009

Why the only good part of Cyber Dragoon is the AR

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dreamborn - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 13, 2009  12:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Why the only good part of Cyber Dragoon is the AR

because some people just play for fun? I've used trygle uncustomized for fun, and managed to break bits off the base in the process.

yeah i know i play for fun aswell sometimes (shocking i know o-0)
But why be devastated when you still have the best part Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kubishiroh - Jan. 13, 2009

In the beginning wolborg was not my favorite, in fact I thought it was one of those regular blades. ( I only heard about Draciel, Dragoon, Driger and Dranzer in that time)
I always wanted a Dranzer S, when I finally got it, it broke of its wing >.<
But as creative as I am, fixed that, but never used that blade again...now its colored black =)

what do you mean regular blades?
oh wow it is possible to split ARs right down the middle - goodbye Grip Attacker AR

RE: Whine about your breaks - moviegoer15 - Jan. 26, 2009

(Aug. 18, 2008  10:59 AM)Sasch Wrote: I just broke a 10 wide. It came from my Gaia Dragoon V I assembled not even 12 hours ago. The combo I used simply for testing was
Smash Turtle
10 Wide
SG right Magnecore
SG Metal Flat

And right before that hit the stadium, the WD wrecked to pieces in mid-air, and now half of it is still spread all over my living room. How could this happen?

edit: I just found all the pieces, it broke into 8 pieces, almost symmetrical. Weird, huh?

My 10 wide broke from my Gaia Dragoon V broke the day after I got it.

I had it on this combo

AR:Auto Change Balancer
WD:Ten Wide
SG:crystal dranzer-s right SG
BBGrinriger-S (SMF?)

I got it right after chirstmas of 08 (tech. this year).

RE: Whine about your breaks - G - Jan. 26, 2009

(Jan. 26, 2009  6:33 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  10:59 AM)Sasch Wrote: I just broke a 10 wide. It came from my Gaia Dragoon V I assembled not even 12 hours ago. The combo I used simply for testing was
Smash Turtle
10 Wide
SG right Magnecore
SG Metal Flat

And right before that hit the stadium, the WD wrecked to pieces in mid-air, and now half of it is still spread all over my living room. How could this happen?

edit: I just found all the pieces, it broke into 8 pieces, almost symmetrical. Weird, huh?

My 10 wide broke from my Gaia Dragoon V broke the day after I got it.

I had it on this combo

AR:Auto Change Balancer
WD:Ten Wide
SG:crystal dranzer-s right SG
BBGrinriger-S (SMF?)

I got it right after chirstmas of 08 (tech. this year).

Did you remove the tip from that BB? There's no way that SG should fit into that BB unless you did that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - awesomonewb - Jan. 26, 2009

Luckily, most of my blades haven't broken but I think it was a Dragoon F BB that won't attach to any SG. Idk.

Quote:Did you remove the tip from that BB? There's no way that SG should fit into that BB unless you did that.

Stupid me inside the Crystal Dranzer casing is a Driger-s right sg, sorry about the confusion.

(Jan. 26, 2009  3:43 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote:
Quote:Did you remove the tip from that BB? There's no way that SG should fit into that BB unless you did that.

No i didn't.

(Jan. 26, 2009  6:32 PM)awesomonewb Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  3:43 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote:

No i didn't.

Im pretty sure he was talking to me, and I replied to that quote. So either your lost or I am....

Lol, oops. Whatever... But when I look on the beywiki, the picture of the BB has a fatter tip than my dragoon s.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anu - Jan. 26, 2009

EDIT: Wrong thread

RE: Whine about your breaks - DragoonG - Jan. 27, 2009

my dragoon v,dranzer s got broke by my little bro and my dragoon g's engine gear is breaking!!