World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Luck - Nov. 13, 2012

My friend shot my phantom orion with an Air pistol. I't frickin' broke my B : D... Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kujikato - Nov. 13, 2012

What mold was it? Heaven forbid a 7-min one,

RE: Whine about your breaks - Luck - Nov. 13, 2012

Around 6 and a half min Crying
And then I accidently bought a fake as a replacement.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShinobuXD - Nov. 14, 2012

My Beulauncher LR broke recently. Why does the best launcher have to break so often?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Luck - Nov. 14, 2012

Because you use it the most probably.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Nov. 24, 2012

Broke my Karabiner Grip, and my metallic red String Launcher. Both within minutes of each other.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kevo - Nov. 24, 2012

(Nov. 24, 2012  12:28 AM)Nano Wrote: Broke my Karabiner Grip, and my metallic red String Launcher. Both within minutes of each other.

Wow, im guessing you have spares? Lol I have a karabiner and a bey launcher that are just collecting dust. XD I managed to snap a wing off my W105 after about 1 year and a half.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Nov. 24, 2012

(Nov. 24, 2012  1:11 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Wow, im guessing you have spares? Lol I have a karabiner and a bey launcher that are just collecting dust. XD I managed to snap a wing off my W105 after about 1 year and a half.

None at all.
But I think I might be able to glue part of the Karabiner Launcher back together. Just need to find the right type of glue.

(Nov. 24, 2012  1:24 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:11 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Wow, im guessing you have spares? Lol I have a karabiner and a bey launcher that are just collecting dust. XD I managed to snap a wing off my W105 after about 1 year and a half.

None at all.
But I think I might be able to glue part of the Karabiner Launcher back together. Just need to find the right type of glue.

Well thats too bad, yeah usually in the descriptions of glue it specifies what its good for. I managed to fix my broken MF with just regular 99 cent super glue.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MexaMaster - Nov. 24, 2012

(Nov. 24, 2012  1:30 AM)Kev1 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:24 AM)Nano Wrote:

None at all.

Well thats too bad, yeah usually in the descriptions of glue it specifies what its good for. I managed to fix my broken MF with just regular 99 cent super glue.
Metal Face or Metal Flat?

(Nov. 24, 2012  1:32 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:30 AM)Kev1 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:24 AM)Nano Wrote: None at all.

Metal Face or Metal Flat?
Metal Flat, the metal part fell off and I glued it back on and it worked like new.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Nov. 24, 2012

I broke my beylauncher R a few days ago. I still have my beylauncher L/R, though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Angry Face - Nov. 24, 2012

A piece of my TH170 chipped off soon after I finished my last Zero-G tests, and now my other E230's cracked in the exact same place that my old one broke. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - UltimateFantasy - Nov. 26, 2012

Ugh... One of my friends broke one of my launcher grips leaving only 3 left (one regular, two 3-seg)... Eventually I broke one of my other launcher grips, leaving 2 left (both 3-segment). Recently, I broke my event special green launcher grip AND the beylauncher that came with it, leaving me with my last launcher grip.

Lesson Learned: When using a Beylauncher, don't launch too hard or else you will break all of your launcher grips.

Here is another problem: STONE FACES: They break too easily.
A month after I got my Samurai Ifraid (the recolor that came in the start dash set), I battled with my Flash Sagittario in the Zero-G stadium and the Clear Red Stone Face broke. The same week I got my Theif Phoenic, the tattoed Stone Face broke.

Lesson Learned: Use Metal Stone Faces instead of Stone Faces.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Unstoppable - Nov. 26, 2012

My Wing Pegasus' facebolt snapped and it's tip dented a little. It was battling a hasbro Scythe Kronos.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Thunder Dome - Nov. 26, 2012

(Nov. 24, 2012  1:41 AM)Insomniac Wrote: A piece of my TH170 chipped off soon after I finished my last Zero-G tests, and now my other E230's cracked in the exact same place that my old one broke. Unhappy
That sucks :\. Hopefully you can get new ones soon.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Angry Face - Nov. 27, 2012

Thanks. Of course I can get new ones, but it's just poor timing, ha ha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Izhkoort - Nov. 27, 2012

yesterday a saw my quetzalcoatl clear wheel was broken, it's only a little bit, but i like it very much and i hate the fact i didn't noticed when it happen, at least is usable until i find another one

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Nov. 27, 2012

(Nov. 26, 2012  3:07 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Ugh... One of my friends broke one of my launcher grips leaving only 3 left (one regular, two 3-seg)... Eventually I broke one of my other launcher grips, leaving 2 left (both 3-segment). Recently, I broke my event special green launcher grip AND the beylauncher that came with it, leaving me with my last launcher grip.

Lesson Learned: When using a Beylauncher, don't launch too hard or else you will break all of your launcher grips.

Are you talking about the clip not fitting right anymore? I pulled too hard, and now the little clip won't stay because I cracked the plastic right under it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShinobuXD - Nov. 27, 2012

^ That happened with me too about 3 days ago. Now I have to get a new grip...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Skyrim - Nov. 27, 2012

My fist bey was the blue galaxy Pegasus 100RF and my RF broke the day i got it. I later got a new one

RE: Whine about your breaks - Olencia - Nov. 27, 2012

Got a nice rare NIB Dark Green Driger S... trying to get it out of the plastic holdery thing, and the clip just broke in half =[,,, seems very brittle plastic, not the usual standard.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kevo - Nov. 28, 2012

Just broke my W105 track 4 days later after I broke my previous one. My bro's dragooon smashed against my bey, all I saw was one of the wings fly a good yard away from me. Oh well, I guess I am out of W105's, but I still have a lot of 105's. Wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladePants11 - Nov. 28, 2012

Broke my Kerbes CW today Tired
And the parts that hold the Metal Frame on my Death MW broke too Tired but it still holds,there is only 2 left so if I break the other 2 I won't be able to use it Unhappy

EDIT:I also broke my Beylauncher L so the string is inside of the launcher

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Nov. 28, 2012

Broke a Metal Flat today.
/sadface