World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Oct. 05, 2012

So, recently:
Two MF-H's, and 3 Metal Faces. One's permabroke, the others just had the cap pop off, and are still useable. One MF-H is too, but yeah.

... and last night.
I bought a Spiral Lyre ED145MF, right?
MF, what a nice tip.
I used it, twice.
When I picked it up, the tip fell out.

So, Insomniacs MF can't withstand Diablo, while mine can't withstand contact with the stadium.
/beypowahhhh

RE: Whine about your breaks - shadowblader01 - Oct. 09, 2012

i have broken 2 things this year one my only ewd performance tip it also cracked the spin track( wasvevil befall) and my double launchers. i riped it so hard that both of the red things came of whith the beys and flung into a wall and shatered. sucked so bad

RE: Whine about your breaks - Super%Sayian - Oct. 09, 2012

my th170 broke yesturday
CCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Oct. 09, 2012

Took a look at my Phantom Orion (TT) after this toys r us tourny......and much to my surprise was the faces tip chipped and the B: D riddled with cracks. At least my Phantom wheels still intact....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hale Tenebrae - Oct. 09, 2012

I broke my Metal Flat and a Metal Face just recently. How? I don't even know. The plastic part of the tip just broke into two pieces. And the Metal face, I twisted too much. T-T

RE: Whine about your breaks - Super%Sayian - Oct. 14, 2012

Now im seriosly angry MY FREAKING LEFT COMPACT LAUNCHER BROKE TODAY WTF!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rush - Oct. 14, 2012

My Ketos Clear Wheel broke... You know the part where you put the prongs in? Yeah, so I was trying to put my beyblade in, and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't. Then, I looked at it, and there it was. I'll post pics later. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShinobuXD - Oct. 18, 2012

My brother's Perseus CW and Saggitario 2 face broke. My Uranus face broke last night. After no breaks in about 6 months,we have three in less than 24 hours!

RE: Whine about your breaks - UGottaCetus - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 14, 2012  5:51 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: My Ketos Clear Wheel broke... You know the part where you put the prongs in? Yeah, so I was trying to put my beyblade in, and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't. Then, I looked at it, and there it was. I'll post pics later. Unhappy

My Cetus broke in the same place. One part in the middle broke off on one side with mine. Maybe its a manufacturing error??

RE: Whine about your breaks - One Direction - Oct. 21, 2012

My BB-10 has a Gigantic hole that cannot be patched up. So I guess I'm going to have to make do with a Zero-G Attack stadium only.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theowiwak - Oct. 21, 2012

My sagittario face 2 just broke now i wait to christmas to have the ultimate DX set

RE: Whine about your breaks - UGottaCetus - Oct. 21, 2012

My 105 track broke today. So long, Cyber Aquario. We had just had some sweet battles a week ago, too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ghost22 - Oct. 22, 2012

(lightning l-drago)i was battling with some kids then another person came and ripped his bey ontop of mine and it fell apart some pieces were cracked.

im still seeking revenge
(Oct. 21, 2012  8:12 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: My 105 track broke today. So long, Cyber Aquario. We had just had some sweet battles a week ago, too.

is cyber aquario good

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zeo Kaien - Oct. 22, 2012

one tim i was batling my friend and
his bey knocked my rock peagusus out the stadium and it went like 4ft. in the air and then it hit the concrete ground so the preformance tip and spin track broke and was lost in the grass since 2 years ago

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Oct. 22, 2012

Hit concrete, then grass? Interesting...

Why would you battle on concrete? That should be common sense NOT to.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zeo Kaien - Oct. 22, 2012

(Oct. 22, 2012  11:52 PM)Tri Wrote: Hit concrete, then grass? Interesting...

Why would you battle on concrete? That should be common sense NOT to.

it was on a table outside

RE: Whine about your breaks - ghost22 - Oct. 23, 2012

Tri you hae a point
unless the tip came off and flew into the grass

RE: Whine about your breaks - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Oct. 23, 2012

Okay, so like, my friends and I were battling.
Everything was going good untill one of them decided to use their uncostomized Herculeo.
I was using Basalt Wolf 230CS.
We laucnhed our beys, and about thirty seconds later... BANG.
Herculeo smashed into the 230 track with such force that the facebolt literally exploded and went flying across the room.
I was so upset. But, I got over it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SilverChronos - Oct. 23, 2012

I used mf flash escolpio against basalt horogium 145wd. Escolpio was thrown into the air and landed directly on top of Horogium and it chipped a LOT. At least now it's a little more balanced, as I can turn it to the opposite side of the spiraling staircase.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Oct. 24, 2012

My Killerken face broke! :C

Luckily, I have a very similar face, but is slightly darker (from RBV2) .. meh.

Gah, hate Stone Faces; so fragile.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Snivy - Oct. 24, 2012

My BD145's Boost disk just broke yesterday!
I was just trying to do some stunts with my Hades Kerbecs .. and Hades Kerbecs fallen on the ground but nothing happened to the bey, the only thing happened is that my BD BROKE! Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Thunder Dome - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 24, 2012  1:25 PM)BeyBlade Sensei Wrote: My BD145's Boost disk just broke yesterday!
I was just trying to do some stunts with my Hades Kerbecs .. and Hades Kerbecs fallen on the ground but nothing happened to the bey, the only thing happened is that my BD BROKE! Unhappy
That sucks, BD145 is so good. I hope you can find a new one soon

RE: Whine about your breaks - BH145WD - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 24, 2012  1:19 PM)Cannon Wrote: My Killerken face broke! :C

Luckily, I have a very similar face, but is slightly darker (from RBV2) .. meh.

Gah, hate Stone Faces; so fragile.

Gotta hate when faces break.

Speaking of which, my Sagittario II face is now completely useless. I don't even know what happened, nothing else broke off it but it seemed to have be deprived of its ability to screw into anything ever again.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Oct. 26, 2012

Reading through this thread, there are so many Saggitario 2 face breaks. I wonder if the mold is defective?

Anyways, I broke a W105 and a 130 recently. I stepped on the 130, but as for the W105, I have no idea.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShinobuXD - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  2:46 AM)Tri Wrote: Reading through this thread, there are so many Saggitario 2 face breaks. I wonder if the mold is defective?

Anyways, I broke a W105 and a 130 recently. I stepped on the 130, but as for the W105, I have no idea.

My first W105 broke and so did my friend's.