World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeonTempest - Aug. 07, 2012

So I was screwing around with some combos today...and while screwing the Super Vortex Storm Pegasus back together, for some reason, the 105 track got screwed and chipped. Now that is screwed up! And since that is my brother's bey, I am screwed...

RE: Whine about your breaks - sarabscientist - Aug. 07, 2012

(Aug. 07, 2012  4:57 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: And since that is my brother's bey, I am screwed...

Screw Capricorne should be a sufficient replacement.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeonTempest - Aug. 08, 2012

Hope you don't mind if I add that one to my sig for a bit Grin

Just my luck, I find that most of my beys and parts are now scratched, dented, and oh ya, my metal wheels are oxidizing! 0_o

Oh, and my last string launcher is on the verge of breaking Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo blaster #1 - Aug. 08, 2012

i just broke my lr launcher by trying to take it apart the the spring went flying and i cant find it and now all i can hope is that toys r us has the rev up laucher cause i cant use a ripcord launcher i hate them

RE: Whine about your breaks - TentacleZooka - Aug. 15, 2012

my friends 100 track broke in half. i also broke my s tip

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blader Dan - Aug. 15, 2012

Once my little cousin was playing with my hasbro Gravity Destroyer AD145WD and on purpose he threw it into a wall 5 times in the livingroom when i went to the bathroom and he broke the facebolt and the spin track. Later he told me he did it because the week before i was walking in his house and then i stepped on one of his fake beyblades by accident and it broke in half because it was fake. And then he got his revenge with my real brand new gravity destroyer by braking it and he wouldnt admit it to his dad he broke it. It made me upset but his dad bought me a new one.Serious

RE: Whine about your breaks - JINX - Aug. 19, 2012

your cousin should have used his pocket money to buy you a new one. Was he punished?
my story: so 2 years ago i was random pulling my beylauncher lr and then when i did it 1 more time it stayed out so i took it apart and still didnt know how it happend but then just today i saw akiras daddy do a thing on how to fix turns out the string flaked i might fix now some day

RE: Whine about your breaks - Eternal-E - Aug. 19, 2012

(Aug. 15, 2012  8:02 PM)Blader Dan Wrote: Once my little cousin was playing with my hasbro Gravity Destroyer AD145WD and on purpose he threw it into a wall 5 times in the livingroom when i went to the bathroom and he broke the facebolt and the spin track. Later he told me he did it because the week before i was walking in his house and then i stepped on one of his fake beyblades by accident and it broke in half because it was fake. And then he got his revenge with my real brand new gravity destroyer by braking it and he wouldnt admit it to his dad he broke it. It made me upset but his dad bought me a new one.Serious
I remember when something like this happened to me. Exept that i broke a real bey with my real bey. The scary part was, his was brand new! so...yeah. revenge... the not good kind.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Aug. 21, 2012

[Image: MSUVRC.jpg]

Smithicide

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Aug. 21, 2012

(Aug. 21, 2012  2:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: [Image: MSUVRC.jpg]

Smithicide

Master Dranzer's AR broke, Uriel 2's SP broke, and now this?! Gasp

Wasn't that the one you got in BeyFan's lot .. ?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bobmcdoogal - Aug. 21, 2012

My Flash Sagittario's facebolt broke yesterday.
Smith

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Aug. 21, 2012

I'll trade you my flash facebolt and heck, my flash and duo and variares and idk whatever for an MSUV RC in the same condition mine was before breaking.

Cannon: Yes, and I only got to use it about 5 times, I babied it and everything, sat down to use it before going to bed today because I felt like HMS, and the launch was really weak (it still KOd the opponent because I was just using it against advance eterner) and I picked it up and it was all wonky looking and then I looked closer and I realised and I just wished it was a really bad dream and it wasn't.

The other two were absolutely fine, they died for the sake of progress and I wasn't expecting them to survive... I hunted for an MSUV for ages, and only got one by the grace of Zain (and then he got screwed over by it all which is also extremely regrettable), and I really am not okay with this at all.

RE: Whine about your breaks - JINX - Aug. 25, 2012

(Aug. 21, 2012  2:15 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My Flash Sagittario's facebolt broke yesterday.
Smith

how do u break a facebolt

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yuko Ray14 - Aug. 25, 2012

my blitz core just snaped in half and its very sharp it tore threw a cardboard box when the broken part recoiled in the oposite dirrection

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Aug. 25, 2012

(Aug. 25, 2012  8:47 AM)JINX Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:15 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: My Flash Sagittario's facebolt broke yesterday.
Smith

how do u break a facebolt
- Twisting it too much
- Dropping it whilst connected to the Beyblade (Happened to me)
- Stuck in the Beyblade, and forced it out.
- etc

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZX - Aug. 25, 2012

Broke my flash sagittario's face bolt and clear wheel anyone selling them? Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - BH145WD - Sep. 04, 2012

Just broke my Sagittario II facebolt (The bottom of it) while trying to battle against a custom combo Dx.

Facebolts hate me. Third one this year and I have to get MFs...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deadpool - Sep. 04, 2012

Man, whats with all the Sagittario breakages, I know Kenta whines a lot, but people come on.

Anyways, my Unicorno face manage to crack. I was playing with Rock Unicorno S130MF, to see if it would benefit the Hasbro metagame, it provided OK results, but in the end, it snapped it's own face off.

RE: Whine about your breaks - StreetDOGE - Sep. 05, 2012

A week ago I put Galaxy Pegasis face-to-face with VariAres and the W105 on Pegasis exploded and pieces of it went every where!THAT WAS MY 3RD GALAXY PEGASIS!!!!(screams in PAIN)

RE: Whine about your breaks - slyx - Sep. 05, 2012

on the 3rd spin of my new EDS the sharp point caved into the free-spinning section.. -.- i knew EDS was fragile but i didn't expect it to be THAT fragile... =(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Clonetos - Sep. 05, 2012

my polta AR broke....it isnt attached to like one section so i stopped messing with it T-T

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ickle - Sep. 05, 2012

Just found out that my Perseus defense broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Sep. 05, 2012

(Sep. 05, 2012  10:28 AM)Ickle Wrote: Just found out that my Perseus defense broke.

How? That CW is pretty well-constructed and durable...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ickle - Sep. 05, 2012

I don't even know when it happened. Part of the "head" just broke off.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Sep. 05, 2012

(Sep. 05, 2012  10:49 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2012  10:28 AM)Ickle Wrote: Just found out that my Perseus defense broke.

How? That CW is pretty well-constructed and durable...

I've heard of it happening before, someone posted a picture of it, though I can't remember exactly how it happened.