World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - TowelTerror - Jan. 11, 2009

You've broken alot, I am suprised not more of your WD have broken and its either my computer or the website but I cant see a bigger image of it cause it takes to long to load.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jan. 11, 2009

(Jan. 11, 2009  2:36 PM)TowelTerror Wrote: You've broken alot, I am suprised not more of your WD have broken and its either my computer or the website but I cant see a bigger image of it cause it takes to long to load.

So you know, our computer can't deal with imageshack. Even if you let it load for an hour it's not gonna work. =_=

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jan. 11, 2009

I've tried other sites, they don't work on the computer I'm using. I have to use imageshack, sorry =(. I've broken a couple other WD's (6 wides, probly) but never saved them. Also, I got 2 of those blade bases from a ebay lot =/.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Jan. 12, 2009

heres some of my junk..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giga - Jan. 12, 2009

how the hell do you split parts down the middle like that?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Jan. 12, 2009

and so many of them too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jan. 12, 2009

(Jan. 12, 2009  9:32 PM)Giga Wrote: how the hell do you split parts down the middle like that?

Eh, I've done that a lot. Still, some of those are kinda painful to look at. >.<

Also, did you set your Bumpking on fire? XD
OMGOMGOMG. Sixth picture, top left. Is that fake or did they realy release a pink Kid/Master Dragoon? If so, damn I want that blade!

RE: Whine about your breaks - NeoBlader - Jan. 12, 2009

Thats what i was wondering Rocky but you beat me too it.
Is that paint on the other ones?
Even some ARs that are usually quite strong are split down the middle as well!

how do you do it i have a spare bumpking that id like to smash
yeah it looks like you set on fire
i need to know
whats that Ar on the 3rd pic?the black one?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jan. 12, 2009

He broke many good/useful parts. I feel sorry for him.

(Jan. 12, 2009  9:36 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: Thats what i was wondering Rocky but you beat me too it.

Pink Dragoon or Fiery Bumpking? XD

tell me how please gah im confused how did you split them?

RE: Whine about your breaks - G - Jan. 12, 2009

Some of the parts look fake, so that's no surprise they broke.
And I totally agree with Pichu's statment Lips_sealed

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Jan. 12, 2009

Maybe he spilt them when he just was battling
but its weird cuz they all seem to be split in the same place...

and I agree with G some of them do look fake.

Galeon is most defeintly real and its snapped right in half!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jan. 12, 2009

Can you guys just wait till he comes on to answer all your questions, please? Thanks.

yeah Rocky I meant the Bumpking.

(Jan. 12, 2009  9:40 PM)Giga Wrote: tell me how please gah im confused how did you split them?

You know how sometimes your battling and a wing will break off? Well sometimes they just split in half. Simple as that. It's normally the thinner ones though (Cross Wing, Turtle Survivor, etc.)

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Jan. 12, 2009

Is it bad to say that I've only ever broken one Sub-ring and about 3 ARs and two weight disks (And obliterated an entire Uriel 2) in the plastic generation in the whole 7 years ive been playing this game? (Note, this only includes my own parts, not anyone elses)

I've been using my Gekiryu (I have 2, but Ive been using only one for about a year) and its only been broken on the spin gear, I don't get how people manage to break wing cross AR, it just seems, impossible after its gone up against loads of smash attackers and HMSs so it shouldve broken Chocked_2.

You must have super reinforced magic beyblades. D: Or maybe theres something about Welsh air that strengthens plastic.

never ever done that worst iv broken is Weight disks !

Thats probably because the plastics more durable and absorbs impacts whereas the diecast metal is quite brittle.
Giga that reminds me of those stupid Msn beyblade groups where they used to have like a ranking system to how good a blader you are depending on how many weight disks youve snapped!

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Jan. 12, 2009

(Jan. 12, 2009  9:57 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Is it bad to say that I've only ever broken one Sub-ring and about 3 ARs and two weight disks (And obliterated an entire Uriel 2) in the plastic generation in the whole 7 years ive been playing this game? (Note, this only includes my own parts, not anyone elses)

I've been using my Gekiryu (I have 2, but Ive been using only one for about a year) and its only been broken on the spin gear, I don't get how people manage to break wing cross AR, it just seems, impossible after its gone up against loads of smash attackers and HMSs so it shouldve broken Chocked_2.

Use Whale Attacker+Storm Grip in right spin and see what happens, if you still can't understand how people can break such durable ARs, where the only recoil ratio caused by the opposing Beyblade is a great factor...

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Jan. 12, 2009

Uhm..I have. and Storm Grip isnt exactly what i'd call fast enough to cause damage.

If anything Using this:
Trygle AR
Wide Defense
HMC Right (And left as we've used it with both)
Fin Tectors
Uriel 2 flat base

...doesn't break it at that speed in a stadium where balances have a disadvantage, then I doubt a storm grip whale attack will.
Ive had plenty of practice against smashers since it's Dreamborn's preferred style.

How about Turtle Survivor in Right Spin versus any attack blade?

But don't actually unless you have a load to spare....