World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - 50uNdW4v3 - Jun. 12, 2012

(Jun. 12, 2012  7:50 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: What happens when you think it will be fun to use these together.
what is this i don't even...

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 13, 2012

>Start playing MFB
>Having fun, trying some interesting new ideas out
>Launcher Break
>go to fix it
>spring breaks while winding it up to set it back in place for the fourth time, at only about half of the normal tension

Oh yeah, this is why I don't play MFB.

They've managed to produce an L/R Ripcord launcher, so why can't they release one which, like plastics launchers, is actually as strong as a beylauncher (and doesn't have stupid kickback). Literally just change the gear ratios and perhaps use a better ripcord (guys you made the dual shooter rip cords come on), and you'd be there... It's not rocket science.

I can probably salvage a spring from another broken launcher, but even then, fixing them is a pain when I could play plastics or HMS...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 13, 2012

They're a pain to fix, yeah, I hate it. At least until something "breaks" they can be repaired.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 13, 2012

As I said, I went to fix the string jam and the coil broke :c

I don't get what's so difficult to understand about minimising the number of moving parts in such things, though I guess people buying replacements are a revenue stream.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 13, 2012

It really is, as they have me coming back.

For my 5th (?) one...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bobmcdoogal - Jun. 13, 2012

My Handle from my BeyLauncher LR(Mars Red) broke

UnhappyCryingAngry

RE: Whine about your breaks - BH145WD - Jun. 16, 2012

Probably my fault here....
My LR Launcher is now unusable because the grey screw (When broken in) won't screw into the launcher properly, which makes the string unable to retract properly.

LF> Mars Red LR Launcher/ Right string launcher

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Jun. 16, 2012

My Light Launcher 2 from TT Hell Kerbecs literally blew up. I placed my bey(Basalt Cancer AD145WD) on the launcher, launched it, BOOM!

The thing just fell apart. I can't find the spring anywhere. Oh well, I got plenty of regular Light Launchers.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZX - Jun. 16, 2012

i have now broken 3 of my 4D beys Big bag pegasis(core moves out of place) fang leone( metal wheels snaped to bits) and the saddest of them all my Blitz Unicorno (metal wheel broke) ;( sucks right

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Jun. 16, 2012

Blitz has had a really bad track record of being prone to breakage, so that doesn't really surprise me. What does are Big Bang and Fang... Haven't heard too much about them breaking.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Jun. 16, 2012

(Jun. 16, 2012  5:11 AM)ZX Wrote: i have now broken 3 of my 4D beys Big bag pegasis(core moves out of place) fang leone( metal wheels snaped to bits) and the saddest of them all my Blitz Unicorno (metal wheel broke) ;( sucks right

I knew some 4D metal wheels were fragile, but damn. I think you just had some bad luck...

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZX - Jun. 16, 2012

(Jun. 16, 2012  5:13 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  5:11 AM)ZX Wrote: i have now broken 3 of my 4D beys Big bag pegasis(core moves out of place) fang leone( metal wheels snaped to bits) and the saddest of them all my Blitz Unicorno (metal wheel broke) ;( sucks right

I knew some 4D metal wheels were fragile, but damn. I think you just had some bad luck...

defently Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Fantomu - Jun. 16, 2012

I was trying to fix my broken Beylauncher L prong by replacing it with a Hasbro L Launcher, but the thing where you screw the metal thing in to lock the prong's thread broke (very badly worded). So technically I broke a broken thing. Break-ception. Off to buy another Beylauncher L.

Now I know how it feels like to break a Beylauncher, aha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Laurnia - Jun. 16, 2012

I just broke my launcher grip. I launched my MF basalt leone gb145mb and ot broke in 3 different pieces.
It was the one that came with the saggitario value pack. Now I think I'll have to buy a new one soon.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Eternal Blader - Jun. 16, 2012

My poor SF cracked in 3 pieces after a battle with a LLD! So basicly, don't use a weak, light combo with an old part and battle against an attack type that has a bunch of RPM. ( The RPM was huge because it was launched at full power.)

RE: Whine about your breaks - earthserpent101 - Jun. 16, 2012

Unhappyyes it is so stupid i have already broke 4 face bolts including the metal one SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!
but no other partsCrying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blader Kenny - Jun. 17, 2012

They are just toys it does not mean much when they break

RE: Whine about your breaks - Clonetos - Jun. 17, 2012

(Jun. 17, 2012  1:55 AM)Blader Kenny Wrote: They are just toys it does not mean much when they break

it does to me because 1. they are vaulable and two they are costy to replace. If any of my MF2s broke I go NUTS

RE: Whine about your breaks - Fantomu - Jun. 17, 2012

Ho,Ho . I go nuts when I break my Metal Faces too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - faissaloo - Jun. 19, 2012

My t125 now has a slit in it Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cookie Bouquets - Jun. 21, 2012

Why illegal combos aren't aloud

my mom always told me, don't beyblade at night, I should've known

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 21, 2012

Wide series weight disks aren't particularly resilient at the best of times, though 6 wide should be better than the rest, though I guess as they are older they may be more brittle.

That said, what were you using against it/using it in? There are a lot of illegal combinations that do not increase the risk of part breakage, you know. Pretty much anything that doesn't put obscene amounts of weight, or excessive stress on parts won't increase breakage (barring of course the more obscene things like giant spiked weight disks etc).

On the upside, a broken 6 wide is about as competitively useful as an unbroken one anyway, so it's not all bad?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cookie Bouquets - Jun. 21, 2012

I used Diablo Kerbecs 6 wide ed145 MB against Raily striker 105 R2F as a joke, lol I haven't gotten onto plastics that much so, yeah

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 21, 2012

Oh, yeah, that'll break weight disks fast.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZX - Jun. 21, 2012

Broke my wolborgs attack ring about 10 minutes ago. One of the heads of wolborg snapped of completely Unhappy