World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 02, 2012

Was going to test the stupid defense combo in the current wolborg 2 article just to put the final nail in the coffin. War Lion is a fragile AR, especially the SA, unless you customize well (and this combo doesn't), so I used my one with a small crack rather than the pretty red one. Battling against Cross Griffon/Wide Defense/Grip Base (in retrospect, not the best idea, but I needed a simple, smash-only combo).

First round, the defender went flying towards my window.

Minus an SAR wing.

Damn.

I mean, a good grip based defender wouldn't have gone flying so far (they get almost perfect winrates against pure smash), so it does make a point there, and I can still fully explain why that combo is so terrible, but yeah, so much for testing it, no way I'm risking my pretty red war lion.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Jun. 02, 2012

War Lion: the little engine that didn't need to exist because it was made after Tiger Defenser and is still less readily available.

Hahaha, you're going a little far there, the SAR is still a great defense part as long as you use it with the right AR in a setup where it is protected from breakage.

As for an uncustomized war lion though, yes I'd take tiger defenser over it for any combination.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Jun. 02, 2012

I'm not really convinced it's worth the risk given how well TD and Twin Horn do, though.

I think I have broken... two or three War Lion SARs. I broke four Galzzly, but none of them were mine... my friend was uncomfortably obsessed with the Beyblade, and kept buying new ones.

If you have a hasbro twin horn and use it with wide defense, there's basically no risk. I mean, considering the ridiculous number of times mine has been used against every single smash attack combo I could make, and that it shows not even the slightest stress marks (and it would show up on the red one), I am pretty comfortable with mine.

I think that was my third war lion SAR. Broke my galzzly SAR as a kid, one of my earlier breaks, and quite upsetting, as Galzzly was one of my first beyblades (the other being dranzer s, followed quickly by Dragoon S). I can understand your friends obsession. Four Attack stars, man, and eight total (and the first AR with nine was Dragoon F's, so the few AR's with 8 were king of total-star-counts for a while).

Strangely though, other than the lines wearing down and the contact points being bashed around, there's no indication of breakage or stress on the one I use on my main attacker, which is extremely surprising to me.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ingulit - Jun. 04, 2012

My EDS broke after just one use... I mean, if spending 15 bucks to import something just to have it immediately break doesn't justify some whining, I'm not sure what does. :\

I might get to return it because the guy I bought it from seems pretty cool, but I won't be upset if he says no since it was brand new (and technically my fault, though I would have hoped TT would make their tips a little sturdier).

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Jun. 04, 2012

my Thermal Pisces' ES just snapped straight in half .... Not really a useful part, but I always over react when my parts break ....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nearr - Jun. 04, 2012

First the handle of my launcher broke during a tournament. (I still won the battle though.)

Then my Metal Face (regular) broke.

Which jammed my CH120.

But, after all of that, I have found replacements.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo blaster #1 - Jun. 04, 2012

My favorite bey I just bought from tru broke when my sister threw it down the stairs because of me threatening to make her go inside because I was in charge and it was a metal face Vulcan horuseus I got so mad that I made her go inside and gave her a time out I mean how does a 6 year old manage to break one of those by throwing it down the stairs it has a metal face and I just bought it )Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeonTempest - Jun. 04, 2012

Alot of my clear wheels are getting screwed up...dents, paint scratches...the worst...

KNAH!

..only appropriate noise I could think of 0_o

A few weeks ago I was bored, so I took my Gravity Destroyer and hurdled it at a bootleg Thermal Wolf and shattered the clear wheel into pieces, with no damage or effect to Gravity Destroyer at all...please take the time to note how that is both unproductive and mildly amusing for 5 seconds....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ingulit - Jun. 04, 2012

Oh my goodness, the guy who I bought the Scythe from is letting me return the tip for a replacement. I'm not going to post who this person is so I don't get in trouble for advertising, but I have never dealt with a better online seller in my life. I figured I should post at least one good thing in here to break up all the whining Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - aurawolf - Jun. 04, 2012

i broke my rip gauge laucher rip cord when i lauched a bey its the only rip cord that goes with it to...... it served me well

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 04, 2012

(Jun. 04, 2012  5:00 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Oh my goodness, the guy who I bought the Scythe from is letting me return the tip for a replacement. I'm not going to post who this person is so I don't get in trouble for advertising, but I have never dealt with a better online seller in my life. I figured I should post at least one good thing in here to break up all the whining Grin

Honestly I don't think you'd get in trouble for posting their name, especially if they provide that kind of service.

Glad to hear it though, it's very odd for EDS, or any MFB Part, to break that quickly.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Jun. 04, 2012

(Jun. 04, 2012  5:00 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I figured I should post at least one good thing in here to break up all the whining Grin
This thread is for whining though? Wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bobmcdoogal - Jun. 04, 2012

One of my BB-36 Metal faces Broke

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 05, 2012

Lol, my Beylauncher handle (well what was left of it) finally broke off.

YAY NOW ALL 3 OF MY BEYLAUNCHERS ARE JUST STRINGS <3

... kill me.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tri - Jun. 05, 2012

(Jun. 05, 2012  3:28 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol, my Beylauncher handle (well what was left of it) finally broke off.

YAY NOW ALL 3 OF MY BEYLAUNCHERS ARE JUST STRINGS <3

... kill me.

*stab, stab, stab*

Anyways, I just stepped on a Lacerta energy Ring bare-Foot, not only did the energy ring break, my foot started bleeding a little.
Why must you harm me??!!?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Jun. 05, 2012

Lacerta CWs are generally painful to handle at all unless it is intentional and the CW is not in motion.

Skinned the inside of my finger the first time I ever launched my first real "custom" when I started, Earth Lacerta GB145CS.

RE: Whine about your breaks - 50uNdW4v3 - Jun. 05, 2012

(Jun. 05, 2012  5:23 PM)TriSix Wrote: *stab, stab, stab*

Anyways, I just stepped on a Lacerta energy Ring bare-Foot, not only did the energy ring break, my foot started bleeding a little.
Why must you harm me??!!?
(Jun. 05, 2012  7:55 PM)Hazel Wrote: Lacerta CWs are generally painful to handle at all unless it is intentional and the CW is not in motion.

Skinned the inside of my finger the first time I ever launched my first real "custom" when I started, Earth Lacerta GB145CS.
Lacerta is an evil Clear Wheel...
Haven't cut myself on one yet, but it does hurt to touch when spinning fast.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wombat - Jun. 05, 2012

(Jun. 05, 2012  11:01 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Lacerta is an evil Clear Wheel...
Haven't cut myself on one yet, but it does hurt to touch when spinning fast.
I believe the proper term is "lacerated". My 100 broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 05, 2012

AHAHAHA
LACERATED
BY LACERTA

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 12, 2012

;_; this happened the other night (also sorry for the double post)
[Image: 556520_450273454983430_1558181497_n.jpg]
;____________; RIP IN PIECES MY DEAR WOLBORG
ALL I DID WAS LAUNCH
AND THEN IT HIT THE STADIUM
THEN
MY WOLF CRUSHER
WAS CRUSHED

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Jun. 12, 2012

My Phantom Aquario 230CS got launched out of the stadium by Flash Scorpio AD145R2F, which is not good when one is battling outside. To make a long story short, my CS is now turning into XRHF, Extreme Rubber Hole Flat.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeeDraciel - Jun. 12, 2012

What happens when you think it will be fun to use these together.

[Image: DSC_0577a.jpg]

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 12, 2012

Dude... What the hell happened LOL