World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - BH145WD - May. 18, 2012

The thread on my BBP facebolt broke while battling scythe kronos....
Kronos +1

RE: Whine about your breaks - GuardianRevizer - May. 18, 2012

i currently have no launchers that are fully functional, only one (a lite launcherII)works at all. i named it old stinky. also my R145 is broken Wut!?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Slee - May. 19, 2012

About a few weeks ago, I was walking up the stairs with my laptop, and when I walked into my room, I stumbled and bumped into a table my L-Drago Digital Power Launcher I got at Anime North last year, and when both the ripcord and launcher fell, when the ripcord hit the ground, the finger grip part snapped right off of it. My launcher is okay, though, but I still can't use the darned thing anymore, now that the cord is broken in half. It had no competitive usage, but it was a good light launcher LR before light launcher LR came out.

I'm wondering how to get across this problem, and if super glue would get this thing slightly usable. The break is at the handle of the ripcord, and it's a very clean snap, like it was cut or something.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brood - May. 19, 2012

My MF-H broke X(

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 19, 2012

^^^Add more content to your posts.

Meanwhile, my MF broke my TH170... Crying I was just messing around with MF Diablo Kerbecs TH170 CS vs MF-H Flash Orion H145 R2F and i was playing in my bedroom, my bedroom is quite small, and Flash KO'ed Diablo into my Bedroom wall, about 20 cm away from where i was playing, and the plastic bit of the MF snapped, so now the plastic bit from the MF is stuck in the TH170 and its impossible to get out as none of the plastic bit is showing, it is inside of the TH170.

RE: Whine about your breaks - rhysm9709 - May. 19, 2012

i dont know if this is much of a break but my dad got a new dog and it chewed up my R2F from my gaaxy pegasus, luckily all the other parts are still intact, and my one of my storm wheels got split in half when i was battling Storm aries 125F against Fang Bull 100RF(counter mode)..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bobmcdoogal - May. 19, 2012

I had many parts broken like H145,FConfused,FGrin,Many Facebolts,HF/S,
(May. 19, 2012  12:44 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: ^^^Add more content to your posts.

Meanwhile, my MF broke my TH170... Crying I was just messing around with MF Diablo Kerbecs TH170 CS vs MF-H Flash Orion H145 R2F and i was playing in my bedroom, my bedroom is quite small, and Flash KO'ed Diablo into my Bedroom wall, about 20 cm away from where i was playing, and the plastic bit of the MF snapped, so now the plastic bit from the MF is stuck in the TH170 and its impossible to get out as none of the plastic bit is showing, it is inside of the TH170.

When my Beat Lynx Face broke about 7 months ago, I was sad until I used a paperclip to get it out and now I can use Beat Lynx Th170WD again

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - May. 19, 2012

(May. 19, 2012  2:58 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I had many parts broken like H145,FConfused,FGrin,MAny Facebolts,HF/S,
(May. 19, 2012  12:44 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: ^^^Add more content to your posts.

When my Beat Lynx Face broke about 7 months ago, I was sad until I used a paperclip to get it out and now I can use Beat Lynx Th170WD again

Facebolts should not break easily, unless you tighten it really hard ..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Metal Sonic - May. 19, 2012

Omg...
I was battling with my bro last week, and my Rock Leone's tip broke!

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 19, 2012

(May. 19, 2012  3:17 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 19, 2012  2:58 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I had many parts broken like H145,FConfused,FGrin,MAny Facebolts,HF/S,

Facebolts should not break easily, unless you tighten it really hard ..
I don't over tighten them. I had that MF for way over a year , it was used with Diablo when it broke, so... Weight, plus wear, plus getting smashed into a wall... Nothing to do with tightening it too much, as the plastic actually snapped.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Luck - May. 19, 2012

Hahaha, at first I thought the title ment 'breaks' as in like, getting a break of work or something =D
My first MF was a fail cuz I almost immediatly over tightened it and it broke Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - GuardianRevizer - May. 21, 2012

my friends es is jammed in so it doesnt spin anymore.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Fantomu - May. 21, 2012

I dropped my Metal Flat down the stairs. Now everytime I launch it, it jumps.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - May. 23, 2012

Where do i start?
for plastic gens:
Bearing Core Of Wolborg
Kerburous Bearing Core
Metal Driger HMC(Well actually the ground ate it, as in i lost that underground)
Driger V2, Its tip is mental
Ashame i lost many great parts
Now for MFB:
L-Drago, the wheel broke when it collided to blitz and dropped on concrete floor.
Vari-Ares, The parts used to be screwed in is too loose and self sacrifices to the opponent
ED145
SW145
C145
LW105
DF145
H145
Coincidently though all these tracks have happened to have broken by the part where tips lock in, apart from H145 which as commonly broken on its horn, still im glad to have my R145, GB145, and basalt safe, i think basalt might be more difficult to break except for the middle but the rest of the wheel is pretty durable.
My sagittario face, sagittario clear wheel broke, and also i want to note that my metal master tips seem to wear down much quicker than takara tomys explosion, the wd and other tips wear down quickly, and the clear wheels breaks as well, but thats just me and i used them less oftenly than metal fight/fusion beyblade tips and that still happens.
D'you know what, the most durable tip to use landing from high above is rf/r2f/lrf/rsf/rb those tips are less brittle, and as for mb/mf/ms are only able to rely on their solid material, but the plastic itself could break, a Metal Wide Defense would be less of breakage if they released it or even rubber., the most durable combo has to be something with basalt and a rubber base tip asides rs.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Fantomu - May. 28, 2012

Grrr, broke something again!

So, I was battling MF Blitz Kerbecs CH120R2F against some Basalt combo just now, then the whole thing just exploded. I took a look at it, and found out that the metal part had flew off! Only the blue plastic core is there which is stuck in the CH120. Uncertain

Farewell, MF, Blitz and CH120.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - May. 28, 2012

You can get the base of the screw out. If it still pokes out a bit, needle-nose pliers will get it out easily. If not, use a small screw, inserting it by drilling it into the plastic, then spin it to remove the stub.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - May. 28, 2012

That's happened to me with both of my MF-Hs and a couple of my MFs. It's realy irritating that it happens; I guess there's nothing to help prevent it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Fluke - Jun. 01, 2012

Perhaps a tad bizarre: my Beat Lynx just arrived today so naturally I wanted to toy around with all sorts of pointless combos for the sake of it.

Throw MF-H Beat Lynx TH170RF vs MF-H Death Eagle BD145CS and I get an immense blow between the two - I do majority of my blading in my living room, which has a relatively large empty space between my couch and other furniture so immediately upon launch, Beat Lynx knocks Death Eagle good 2-3 feet away deflecting off the cardboard box currently housing my zero-g attack stadium.

At first nothing seems wrong, but when I look into Death Eagle I see that the on one side, the 'ring' upon which the facebolt sits had broken in half, so now one side only has half of this ring. Fortunately this doesn't affect much and it retires my Eagle CW to display only, but it seems like a strange break all the same.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Eternal Blader - Jun. 01, 2012

When I had a Cyber Pegasis 105F I wanted to make a bey that looked like the Prototype Pegasis so I put the face in without the CW and the face snapped and broke!

I also used my D: D in WB mode on the ground and the WB broke and has 4 cracks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Jun. 01, 2012

Prototype Pegasis? Do you mean the pre-HWS Pegasis?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 01, 2012

(Jun. 01, 2012  4:01 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: Prototype Pegasis? Do you mean the pre-HWS Pegasis?

*Metal System

Also...

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F#Other_Versions
check teh beywiki
tis ur friend

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Jun. 01, 2012

Whoops. I am teh sorry. I can has proper Beyblade vocabulariez?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 01, 2012

yesh you may if you use teh beywiki teh right waiiii
Lol, this is getting off topic. I'll leave it at that. ;D

RE: Whine about your breaks - sarabscientist - Jun. 01, 2012

At Beyblade Crusade 2 in a battle against JesseObre,the metal part of my MF broke off.

Lesson learned: Do not battle against Diablo.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Driger Kai - Jun. 02, 2012

My first Bey Flame Saggitario C145 broke. I saw sad Unhappy