World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - theowiwak - Mar. 22, 2012

FACE: cyber pegasus( video game) metal
Hasbro storm pegasus and the version of the vortex stadium
Energy ring:Hasbro kerbecs
Fake leone II
Spin track: Hasbro galaxy pegasus W105
storm pegasus 105
Aries spin track lose
Performance tip: RF hasbro storm pegasus and one lose

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dragoon. - Mar. 27, 2012

My spark knight broke when i was battling with my friend[ he used an aquario] the AR hit aquario and smashed the AR into 3 pieces i still coudn't find those pieces. and the next battle my ripcord broke in 2 pieces and my flame libra's T125's 1 tornado wing broke while my friend launched it on the edge of the table.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Mar. 27, 2012

(Mar. 27, 2012  3:49 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: My spark knight broke when i was battling with my friend[ he used an aquario] the AR hit aquario and smashed the AR into 3 pieces i still coudn't find those pieces. and the next battle my ripcord broke in 2 pieces and my flame libra's T125's 1 tornado wing broke while my friend launched it on the edge of the table.

And this, Kids, is why we don't use plastics against MFB! DJ - Shock!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Mar. 27, 2012

(Mar. 27, 2012  4:21 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2012  3:49 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: My spark knight broke when i was battling with my friend[ he used an aquario] the AR hit aquario and smashed the AR into 3 pieces i still coudn't find those pieces. and the next battle my ripcord broke in 2 pieces and my flame libra's T125's 1 tornado wing broke while my friend launched it on the edge of the table.

And this, Kids, is why we don't use plastics against MFB! DJ - Shock!

And this, doesn't indicate that MFB are stronger than Plastics, and hence are better stuffs to play with. Wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - kbuno50 - Mar. 27, 2012

It also indicates you should not give your beloved tracks to your friends.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wombat - Mar. 28, 2012

What I don't understand is why people are making up names of beyblades that don't even exist...
Anyways, I pulled my sting launcher too hard once and the clip that holds it on the grip snapped off, like the plastic that holds it down. I kind of fixed it, though. (Duct Tape FTW!)

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Mar. 28, 2012

(Mar. 28, 2012  12:09 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: What I don't understand is why people are making up names of beyblades that don't even exist...

Where?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Mar. 28, 2012

The side of my BEY-TA Stadium cracked the side cause of Dragoon V2 .. zzz

I SPENT $70 ON THAT STADIUM! But meh,not even that useful .. lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - -1o1-DiAbLO- - Mar. 28, 2012

My earth wheel (mold 2 ) broken after many extensive battles ;(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Mar. 28, 2012

(Mar. 28, 2012  6:19 AM)Cannon Wrote: The side of my BEY-TA Stadium cracked the side cause of Dragoon V2 .. zzz

I SPENT $70 ON THAT STADIUM! But meh,not even that useful .. lol

Dragoon V2 rocks, hah! Tongue_out

Sad, that! Well, if only the wall's broken, then maybe tape can cover it?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Mar. 28, 2012

One of my Beylaunchers broke.
Thank goodness for spares!!
Also, every single one of my W105s broke the first time I screwed them in, without even tightening them that much.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Mar. 28, 2012

(Mar. 28, 2012  6:44 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: Also, every single one of my W105s broke the first time I screwed them in, without even tightening them that much.

Sounds like they were fake. The H145 of my fake Dark Bull H145 SD (Included fake metal tip) that i bought for the LOLz, broke like that the first time i screwed the facebolt in.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Mar. 28, 2012

Unless Wal-Mart is now selling fakes, they were real.
Of course, they were also Hasbro.

RE: Whine about your breaks - 50uNdW4v3 - Mar. 29, 2012

RE: Whine about your breaks - Eternal Blader - Mar. 29, 2012

My W105 got cracked in half after I battled with it too much

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Mar. 29, 2012

(Mar. 29, 2012  1:44 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: A couple months ago, I was battling with a Fury Capricorn 100 HF in a stadium on a table (because I was a fool back then). I understand why the stickers on the Hasbro stadiums "not to use stadiums on elevated surfaces" now (derp). I dented the HF tip REALLY badly. At least I have like, two more anyway. My brother also dented his Flame Libra T125 ES tip on it. It looks like an Eternal Ball or something...

Ah, HF is one of the most fragile tips! One hard fall, and it may break into two! One must be extremely careful with HF.
Almost a year ago, even mine got slightly damaged, but a quick technique (usually used for straightening ripcords) put it back into its original shape, haha!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Mar. 29, 2012

I repair my HF by lightly ripping a very light beyblade with HF (I use Galaxy Scorpio 100HF) on 200-grade sandpaper, then picking it up and blowing off the removed plastic. Removes only about 0.05-0.1mm of height when done properly, but smoothes it out. I haven't had mine crack yet, just tiny dents/chips...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Mar. 29, 2012

Illegal wearing of parts, that?

RE: Whine about your breaks - akio314 - Mar. 29, 2012

Both my string launchers broke

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Mar. 29, 2012

There are several videos on YouTube on how to fix your Beylaunchers and Ragieko13's guide is very helpful.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Mar. 29, 2012

@ Janstarblast:
I don't think it's illegal... As I said, it doesn't take very much off the end, it simply levels out the bumps slightly. And it's such a small change, it's barely noticable. Besides, HF isn't that great anyway. I like it, but it's not competitive.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Mar. 29, 2012

(Mar. 29, 2012  8:48 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: @ Janstarblast:
I don't think it's illegal... As I said, it doesn't take very much off the end, it simply levels out the bumps slightly. And it's such a small change, it's barely noticable. Besides, HF isn't that great anyway. I like it, but it's not competitive.
Actually, it is illegal. If you wear any of your parts down on anything, on purpose, that isn't a stadium made for beyblade, it is illegal for official WBO play, even if it is the slightest of wear.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Mar. 29, 2012

It is just like taking a knife to your skin ... It leaves a mark, even if it is not fatal and you still function well.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Mar. 30, 2012

Gotcha. As I said, though, I won't be using it for organized play, anyway.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 31, 2012

one day I launched my dragoon storm against my dranzer s and broke the ar