World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Jan. 08, 2009

My blue Slash Liger's BP has a crack in the one side, it isn't fully snapped apart, but its barely holding on.

Also my Aero Knight flying ring disc snapped. Pretty much the same place my trypio AR snapped.
Why doth thy BeyGods show rage against Bey-Parts that are gigantic and circular?

Other than that, not too many broken parts, mostly just chipped plastic off of ARs.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giga - Jan. 08, 2009

i just snapped Bearing Stinger AR Unhappy
Iv got loads of broken parts

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Jan. 08, 2009

(Jan. 08, 2009  3:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have never, ever broken a weight disk ever

how the hell do you do this

Ive managed to break two.
My theory is that becaue my blades were in my attic for about 5 years before I took them out again, where damp gets all over the place, mightve caused a weakness in the metal.
I've never broken a new one though.
(Jan. 08, 2009  4:53 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Well, I've done it with one of my old hasbro ones. =/ Maybe it was just mine.

mine were both 6 wides that I broke.
Must just be a weakness in the production then.

as for my latest break.
WBMS running core.
The tip has a lovely crack going through it.
Luckily I have 18 more XD

WBMS's design flaw is a lot to do with it's plastic, it's mixed plastics and are quite fragile, as Dreamborn informed me (Guess working in a factory dealing with all kinds of plastics kinda educates you when this comes into it XD).
This also explains why Uriel 2 is so susceptible (sp?) to breaking.

like I said I broke one straight out of the box I put the blade together put galeon together and galeon destroyed the seaborg 2s 8 wide

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jan. 08, 2009

This is one of my broken 8 Wides......

[Image: 8qwide.jpg]

RE: Whine about your breaks - TowelTerror - Jan. 08, 2009

……and these are my broken blades. Galeon, Dranzer F, Dranzer V2, Trypio, 6 Balance and a bit of a 6 Wide.

[Image: harryb3.jpg]

How did you do that to Trypio? And how did you two get the same background?

RE: Whine about your breaks - TowelTerror - Jan. 08, 2009

I'm her brother. She took both of the pictures. XD And the Trypio it just came out of battle like it.

oh ok and wow iv never done that to a Trypio

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jan. 08, 2009

I bet I did that to it. >: D

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Jan. 09, 2009

(Jan. 08, 2009  9:29 PM)TowelTerror Wrote: ……and these are my broken blades. Galeon, Dranzer F, Dranzer V2, Trypio, 6 Balance and a bit of a 6 Wide.

[Image: harryb3.jpg]

those weight disk look more fake than the 99 cent store kind lol
(Jan. 08, 2009  9:29 PM)yruahippo Wrote: This one of my broken 8 Wides......

[Image: 8qwide.jpg]

specially this one

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jan. 09, 2009

Yeah those WDs look fake to me as well.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jan. 09, 2009

Really? We have a bunch of fake blades so that wouldnt suprise me but Im pretty sure my Hasbro ones look much the same.....if its the colour I think thats just the age. If its the way theyre made then I guess they are fake.....either way, Ill check them tomorrow. Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - TowelTerror - Jan. 10, 2009

My broken 6 balance is probaly fake as it looks so odd compared to my others.

RE: Whine about your breaks - happyeric12 - Jan. 10, 2009

[attachment=384] [attachment=385][attachment=386][attachment=387]
Theres only 2 things I can do. Keep breaking one after another, or wait until a new shooter comes out.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dreamborn - Jan. 10, 2009

(Jan. 10, 2009  2:22 PM)happyeric12 Wrote: Theres only 2 things I can do. Keep breaking one after another, or wait until a new shooter comes out.

ouch, is the ripcord shooter there as reference, or is that broken too? Is there no way to disassemble the string shooter to put the string back in?

The other shooter was broken too... due to hard smashing and pulling and erm I'd rather not say.

Well... this is the story behind the ultimately pulled out string shooter. I pulled it so hard since I was excited when my beypointer finally reached 9000 (which now is left with only 7775) using the bey tai machine (I was on DJ, hardest level) and pulled string so hard and it fell out, hitting a parent of a kid who was watching me play. It did shoot a wonderful kill at quetzacoatl, though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giga - Jan. 10, 2009

why did u post the same thing twice?

It's fixed now. 1 minute before you posted the message 0_0 sorry for the confusion.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jan. 10, 2009

Was worried about the Bey Launcher being easy to break ... this is going to be a huge problem ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jan. 10, 2009

Broke a Dragoon MS BP. Its got like 8 cracks in it from me trying to put it onto a hasbro combo. EDIT: Also, I found a crack in one of my Spike Lizard's rollers thingy's ;_;. I'm not using it ever again.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Jan. 11, 2009

wow... that is like impossible?

RE: Whine about your breaks - NeoBlader - Jan. 11, 2009

I've broken the little parts on my driger ms and advance striker that the bit protector slides onto(rendering the 2 running cores useless.I was well annoyed about my advance striker because it was only like a week old.) Also the ARs of driger f, galeon, dranzer f and s, wolborg and galman. The BBs of wolborg, trygle and draciel s. Like lots of people I've split lots of 8 wides and 8 balances. Basically most of the blades I bought when beyblade came out are now in landfill because of this.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Jan. 11, 2009

my galeon's AR broke too. (was a fake). bought a fake dranzer f once and everything shattered. wolborg, Driger f and galman have been lasting for so long. (good blades)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jan. 11, 2009

I'm gonna go ahead and post picture of all my broken parts.(forgot the BP, though)
[Image: dscn0437sq7.th.jpg]The 10 Wide I broke.
[Image: dscn0441oz3.th.jpg]All the broken/worn BB's I have. [Image: dscn0446ew5.th.jpg] All the broken/fake(the seaborg 2 AR is a battle top) AR's I have.
There is also 2 broken RC's in the back, as well as a piece from my Wolborg MS's tip(the only piece I have left of it). A cracked Bitchip is back there, too.
I used to have about 100(98?) beyblades, that I could make. Now I can make 90 -.- . I need to quit breaking stuff.