World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - SamD. :) - Dec. 24, 2011

I swear, I have one heckuva great time with breaks Tired
At Stage Fright, a kid battled me with a TT Big Bang Pegasis versus my Hasbro Thermal Pisces and part of my T125 track went flying with one hit.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Dec. 25, 2011

broke my beylauncher l/r
fml
gotta get a pin to perform surgery on it and switch strings with an old one...

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 25, 2011

Ugh, another tip down the drain... R.I.P Midnight Bull's SF....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hammer Hades - Dec. 25, 2011

My MF-F just died, my baby sister (yes thats right BABY) twisted the bolt so hard that it cracked into 7 pieces R.I.P MF-F...

RE: Whine about your breaks - AwesomeDragoon - Dec. 25, 2011

WAAAAAAAHHHHHH MY FAVORITE MFB MW JUST BROKE DX
too many battles i guess Crying ( i launched it against a ray unicorno in my new attack stadium and BAM it broke, it just went out in style Tongue_out )
well guess ill be breakin in this new one Smile
edit: just copy and paste them in a new tab to see pics if they arent workin for u

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Dec. 26, 2011

my other gun metallic metal face D:
nooooo tell me it's just a dream
Now all I've got is that ugly green one from the Nightmare Rex game :\
MY METAL FACES ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Dec. 26, 2011

Metal Faces are like $5 yo.
At least they're cheap.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Karl - Dec. 27, 2011

I remember when the face bolt for my rock leone broke. btw, how do metal wheels break? i have been playing with my vast collection and the MW has never broke, chipped, cracked or any of that! explanation please?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Dec. 27, 2011

The Zinc Alloy they are made of is not exactly titanium-strength or anything... it can break at weak points in the MW, or just through huge amounts of use.

Some MWs/Molds of MWs are more prone to breaking, but it is overall pretty uncommon.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Jan. 03, 2012

I'm sorry to inform you all that my Dragoon V2 base clips passed away earlier today.. (I figure Janstarblast is already weeping as I post)
That ought to teach you to not use 4-pronged SP's! I'm serious, this was the first battle I used Dragoon V2s stock SP and milliseconds after launch, with a head-on collision with Upper Dragoon, my base clips succumbed to their injuries. Taking responsivilty for what it did, Master Dragoon willingly donated it's base clips.

TT releasing a giant bag of base clips would have helped many of us...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Justaway - Jan. 03, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  6:55 AM)Dan Wrote: I'm sorry to inform you all that my Dragoon V2 base clips passed away earlier today.. (I figure Janstarblast is already weeping as I post)

Yes after 3 hours(once he returns from school) we will have WBO flooded with tears XD.

I recently killed my beylauncher after giving its handle a surgery. The handle broke first, then I gave it anesthesia and tried to fix it but the bleeding was too severe so I made it conscious for 3 battles and then it broke down completely....before I could give it euthanasia

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Jan. 03, 2012

I've never had SP cause any clip breaks, thankfully, but clip breaks really did not need another excuse to happen...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nostalgia Hound - Jan. 03, 2012

My Hasbro ED145 broke. First the inner ridge which allowed the Face to screw into it wore down and eventually broke, then the whole track just split in two. The same thing happened to the 100 Track that I got with Lightning L-Drago.

Every HF tip I get breaks. The only one that didn't break is the one I got with Fury Capricorn 100HF. I'm going to try and get another HF tip from somewhere just in case.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Evolution - Jan. 03, 2012

Dan ... The one you got from dusty...? T_T sorry to hear that, bro. :\

Well I did have one or two break's of my own, before I became a collector.

I was using my Master Driger and it was the first time I had launched it against another blade(Wolborg 2 I think? It was quite some time ago so I don't remember clearly.) and as soon as it hit the other blade, it split the AR....(damn AR breaks fast...) well yeah that's one of my break's.... :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jan. 03, 2012

@Dan/janstarblast: have no fear or sadness in your hearts, they were swifted to plastics Valhalla on the wings of a valkyrie!

Evo: even I'm too scared to use that flimsy looking AR.

(Jan. 03, 2012  7:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Evo: even I'm too scared to use that flimsy looking AR.

I know man, I don't know hat I was thinking ... Tired BUT in my defense, before I became a collector and stopped battling I use to battle the carp out of my blade's, but now I don't even launch them haha only display! :p shocking isn't it? That I use to battle my blade's like crazy, I even let a friend of mine launch one on concrete one time ... Yeah it wasn't a good idea. :\

I still launch my plastics, even though I am terrified one of the clips will fly off into oblivion, or my Takara stickers will end up on my ceiling light(again...).

There are some ARs that should not have ever been launched even when they were new, though, and Master Driger is one of them, haha.

(Jan. 03, 2012  8:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: I still launch my plastics, even though I am terrified one of the clips will fly off into oblivion, or my Takara stickers will end up on my ceiling light(again...).

There are some ARs that should not have ever been launched even when they were new, though, and Master Driger is one of them, haha.

Yeah, I found that out the hard way, haha! Tired I was crazy at the time, idk what I was even thinking ...

Ceiling light? Gasp again? LOL? How did that even happen...? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nostalgia Hound - Jan. 03, 2012

Wow, how do so many of you guys manage to break your Metal Wheels?

The stickers on a lot of Takara plastics have really weak adhesive on them, and by now, if they've been assembled for several years(like many of mine have), it has degraded entirely, and the stickers will fly off during battle, or just when launched, occasionally.

Had a Seaborg 2 sticker end up on my ceiling light this way.

(Jan. 03, 2012  8:24 AM)Nostalgia Hound Wrote: Wow, how do so many of you guys manage to break your Metal Wheels?

Heavy use, hard play, etc.

(Jan. 03, 2012  8:25 AM)Hazel Wrote: The stickers on a lot of Takara plastics have really weak adhesive on them, and by now, if they've been assembled for several years(like many of mine have), it has degraded entirely, and the stickers will fly off during battle, or just when launched, occasionally.

Had a Seaborg 2 sticker end up on my ceiling light this way.

(Jan. 03, 2012  8:24 AM)Nostalgia Hound Wrote: Wow, how do so many of you guys manage to break your Metal Wheels?

Heavy use, hard play, etc.

Mmm, I've had to reglue a few stickers here and there now, because a lot of the older takara ones just don't stick no more.

As for mw breakage: we play hard and fight harder! Also bitbeasts.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Jan. 03, 2012

Shhh! Only the best of bladers know how to find and use them! Don't reveal our elite secrets Mr. Advanced Member!

Anyways, it's rather annoying how easily HMS stickers wear down. My old Driger MS still has full stickers, but the BP sticker is completely worn away.

HMS stickers do wear pretty ugly pretty fast... it's kind of odd, because in other regards they are a lot more durable than MFB and Plastics, at least in my experience.

...are stickers "breaks"?

Eh, they're not exactly breaks, but it's similar enough to let it fly, IMO.

Speaking of "not quite there but kinda close enough": Trod on an old, fake, giant beyblade today. Very lightly, but it crumbled underfoot. Oh well.

For a second, I thought you were talking about the big, hard plastic electronic ones that flashed and so forth, and was concerned about what kind of 50lb lead weighed shoes you were wearing in order to accomplish that.

Evidently I skipped over the word "fake"...