World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - ExKizuna - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 11, 2011  12:48 AM)Dan Wrote: You probably kept winding the beyblade too tight, and over time the track or face is going to give.

Who, me? Yeah, that's how it broke T_T i'm kind of dumb like that, but I stopped haha

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Dec. 13, 2011

Figured it was time I joined the club!
[Image: scaled.php?server=607&filename=pc120046.jpg&res=medium]
Hah, one hit. First hit of the battle, and last ever.
H145 looks like it would work perfect on Beat since they align up perfectly (minus the actual points of contact)
But it breaks too damn easily. XD At least I have a spare one. Plus it was a year old, so yeah. Sad to see it go though :c
It flew right off and I was like "wut just happened"
Then it hit my ceiling
Then my wall
Then I butt
"lolwut"

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultimatefry - Dec. 15, 2011

(Dec. 13, 2011  3:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Figured it was time I joined the club!
[Image: scaled.php?server=607&filename=pc120046.jpg&res=medium]
Hah, one hit. First hit of the battle, and last ever.
H145 looks like it would work perfect on Beat since they align up perfectly (minus the actual points of contact)
But it breaks too damn easily. XD At least I have a spare one. Plus it was a year old, so yeah. Sad to see it go though :c
It flew right off and I was like "wut just happened"
Then it hit my ceiling
Then my wall
Then I butt
"lolwut"

*nice rhyme*

H145 1st mold breaks THAT easily?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Dec. 15, 2011

I'm pretty sure that that's a second mold H145.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Dec. 15, 2011

Yep, second mold. It's about a year old too, so yeah. Never been up against Basalt for this specific reason though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Dec. 15, 2011

Man, even with Hasbros remold, Nothing can stop the H145 crushing power, of Basalt! MUWA HA HA!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Dec. 18, 2011

Dammit, one of my two Metal Faces broke. :\ At first, a small portion of the plastic that screws into the Track broke off, so it w already illegal; now a second, larger chunk broke off and it's totally unusable.

Damn.

RE: Whine about your breaks - pingasus - Dec. 18, 2011

The AR on my trigle snapped in half D:

on a side note: it's almost as if Has/Tak wanted the beys to break so they can "shatter to pieces just like in the show!"

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Dec. 18, 2011

No, they just want you to buy replacements.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 18, 2011

Or, ya know, they weren't quite so "evil" and it just happened because that was the plastic available and best suited for moulding or whatever.

Shame, though, pingasus, it's a really nice AR :C

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Dec. 19, 2011

fml, broke one of my launcher grips
same place that Ga broke his a while back
thank apollon I have a spare one... I need to have 2 though. >.<

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Dec. 19, 2011

I broke 2 in the same day in that spot actually, it's a rather annoying design flaw.

Thank Apollon? Hah. Thank Zeus.

Either way, sucks man, hope you can get a good replacement for your broken one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Dec. 19, 2011

It was the brown Hasbro one. My Blue Sagatarrio one has lasted me forever, only problem is the yellow tool doesn't like to stay on. Otherwise, it's perfect. I've been thinking abotu buying a white one for some time now, so at least now I have incentive to do so. Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Dec. 19, 2011

Mine were the grey ones. I really want MARS Red and 2 Black Launcher grips... ;(

Breaking stuff = Parental motivation to buy stuff increased. Works every time.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DynaZord - Dec. 19, 2011

CURSES
Just broke one of the base clips in my Trygle's Jumping Base D:
Horrid base, BUT IT'S SO FUN
My smash attack combo (I was doing random combos vs my smash attack) just got a low hit, the base part flies out, and one of the base clips is missing. When I picked up the base and tried to move the clip out so I could put the SG back in, it broke. Luckily, I had an extra Master Driger clip that had fit in and I found the other base clip that was original to the base.
BUT STILL, A PIECE HAS BEEN WASTED
Good thing Master Driger is always there for me Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 19, 2011

Yeah, base clips are super delicate. Someone mentioned (Janstarblast maybe?) that they should have old base clip packs separately.

Master Driger's AR is pretty fragile, keep it out of the firing line.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DynaZord - Dec. 19, 2011

(Dec. 19, 2011  5:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: Master Driger's AR is pretty fragile, keep it out of the firing line.
Broke that about a month or two ago... Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - SamD. :) - Dec. 19, 2011

I swear, Dragoon V can commit its own suicide. It's strong, but I bet it could become TOO strong and break itself in a few hits Tired I had mine do that once.

EDIT:
Broke it when I was only 11 years old. Not normal, eh?

RE: Whine about your breaks - STEADY TR0LL1N - Dec. 19, 2011

Broke one of my Metal faces the metal part completly came out of the plastic partUnhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Dec. 19, 2011

Master Driger's AR is the same as Knight Dranzer's, is it not? If so, I have broken several.

RE: Whine about your breaks - PerseusisRad - Dec. 19, 2011

Just when I discovered how well 100 and RF go together It broke. "Facepalm"

Edit: The 100 sorry for any confusion.

RE: Whine about your breaks - xSora10 - Dec. 19, 2011

(Dec. 19, 2011  10:53 PM)PerseusisRad Wrote: Just when I discovered how well 100 and RF go together It broke. "Facepalm"

What broke? The RF? Or the 100? Anyway, during a battle, my Bey exploded. Turns out that the facebolt had snapped in half.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Spy Car Jr - Dec. 20, 2011

Yesterday at the Super Bey Battle tournament I broke the Energy wheel on my Basalt Horogium. It was my fault. I overtightened the face bolt. I was so bummed.

I only have two beys so I wouln't even be able to play with my Dad. And it was my favorite.

But the coolest thing was one of the guys running the tourney named KyubiBey said he had an extra one. Sometimes people can be so nicel!!!

It was my first tournament, and it was really fun.

William aka Spy Car Jr

RE: Whine about your breaks - PerseusisRad - Dec. 23, 2011

A few months ago my l-drago and burn fireblaze facebolts broke so I can only have 4 beys at once.

RE: Whine about your breaks - UGottaCetus - Dec. 23, 2011

Do you know anyone who likes to rip on top of your Beys when their going second? Well me and my brother learned the hard way that that's a very bad idea(though I already knew) He ripped his Ult Meteo L-Drago on top of my Evil Befall(which I had gotten just 4 days ago) and a piece of the clear wheel chipped off. Dont be mean to him, hes not the only one who does that.