World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - DynaZord - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  11:05 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: W105? Lol...I don't even use that...D125? How do you strip the inside?
Over-tightening it.
A lot.
At least the CS is still useable (and everything else I don't need), as it's very calm Eee

RE: Whine about your breaks - xSora10 - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  11:07 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  11:05 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: W105? Lol...I don't even use that...D125? How do you strip the inside?
Over-tightening it.
A lot.
At least the CS is still useable (and everything else I don't need), as it's very calm Eee

Ah. That explains. I broke my Metal Face overtightening it in my R145. I need to stop taking it apart, and putting it back on. I was swearing under my breath cause I needed it. XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  10:48 PM)CRUelty Wrote: FIRETRUCK!
My W105 broke. The little part where the bottom latches on snapped off.
Oh well, at least I don't use W105...
My brother and I really gotta be more careful with our parts, as I have stripped the inside of my D125 from the Faceoff pack recolor of Ray Striker and its face, along with the Triple Battle Set gold Meteo L-Drago face.

W105 likes to break there. I've had two do it.

Never even used them, either. Not once.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 10, 2011

That's almost as impressive as my 5-launch Sonokong LR. Almost.

Had another base clip break today, but that's the limit of it. That said, I've been mainly testing MFB at the moment, ahah.

I find it amazing that at home, I break, what, one ripcord a month, max, and go to a tournament and I go through 5 or 6 in the one day.

I think I've only ever broken one winder, and it was a TT Hongli Dragon Winder.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Annoying-Fork - Dec. 10, 2011

Oh man Hasbro's going to have a ball with tracks come Metal Fury, an unused track all of the sudden breaking is a true female..... Bird. Yeah.

New break: My Dark Cancer 125JB is practically (If you managed to misunderstand me, the face broke in a way where it is stuck like white on rice) fused together now.... :I

How am I going to cope with this?

EDIT:

Okay yeah but I was talking about as a step forward in quality, not out of precaution entirely.

It is an isolated problem with W105s, not a pandemic of every hasbro track crumbling to pieces.

(Dec. 10, 2011  2:07 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Oh man Hasbro's going to have a ball with tracks come Metal Fury, an unused track all of the sudden breaking is a true female..... Bird. Yeah.

New break: My Dark Cancer 125JB is practically (If you managed to misunderstand me, the face broke in a way where it is stuck like white on rice) fused together now.... :I

How am I going to cope with this?

Get a drill and drill it, it's not like you have anything to lose.

(Dec. 10, 2011  2:02 AM)Hazel Wrote: I think I've only ever broken one winder, and it was a TT Hongli Dragon Winder.

I am an insane beast Serious

The scary thing is, should the track at least look damaged? I took another glance at it and was bewildered that nothing fell out when I took off it's tip. Not a single hairline crack.

Also, not crying or anything since I'm like twenty years old- I tried to use pliers and did not succeed.

Yours is the drill that will pierce the heavens.

Or in this case, the beyblade.

How did the facebolt break off like that?

I assume it just crumbled and became incredibly stable to the space inside. Basically it must have crumbled and expanded without destroying the track. Which would be much more fun to explain if I did not have to actually make things worse.... DX

Yes the other kids during high school thought I was weird that way too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  2:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yours is the drill that will pierce the heavens.

Or in this case, the beyblade.

How did the facebolt break off like that?

oicwatudidthar. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan still remains one of my all-time favorites.

That's some weird crack, Codeine. Did the facebolt's helical ridge bend inward from overtightening?

(Dec. 10, 2011  2:33 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I assume it just crumbled and became incredibly stable to the space inside. Basically it must have crumbled and expanded without destroying the track. Which would be much more fun to explain if I did not have to actually make things worse.... DX

Yes the other kids during high school thought I was weird that way too.

That is a crazy break, son.

Eh, I personally like your weirdness, so feel free to carry on. I'm pretty good at keeping up with people.

RE: Whine about your breaks - UltimateChimera - Dec. 10, 2011

I have another one. This on is recent to. The other day my new Takara Tomy stadium came. I was using my light launcher 2 for some battles when I heard a snapping sound. I took my winder out of the launcher to see my wunder almost broken in half. D: Atleast Im getting another launcher from Phantom Orion.

You should really use a beylauncher (preferrably LR) anyway...

So I looked at one of my broken 100 tracks (brooding again...) I realized; I'm going to be a horrible sick idiot and break my 90 or 85 out of the box if I ever obtain said tracks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - kbuno50 - Dec. 10, 2011

Broke one of the little teeth of the little gear on the Rev-Up launcher.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  3:04 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I have another one. This on is recent to. The other day my new Takara Tomy stadium came. I was using my light launcher 2 for some battles when I heard a snapping sound. I took my winder out of the launcher to see my wunder almost broken in half. D: Atleast Im getting another launcher from Phantom Orion.

Hm... Light Launcher 2 is too rough to be good, actually.
I still find a standard Light Launcher more powerful, thanks to LL2's superb roughness. :\
No wonder a BeyLauncher is better, but LL2 is seriously not up to the mark now...
Still, I always found the LL2 winder pretty much solid. I counted it as an MFB equivalent of the HMS Neo Winder, which according to me, is the most durable winder ever created.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Poseidon - Dec. 10, 2011

Its fun to watch fin tector explode wyborgs Tongue_out

Hehe!
Two fragile parts, one on one, and one breaks!
Its SO good to see this!
The one who broke the other bey would feel SO proud!
No wonder its fun to watch things explode.
Disclaimer- Its fun to watch beys explode, provided they are common ones. I am certain that you'll never see a person laugh around upon breaking his Uriel 2 Base, provided he ain't a psycho.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neko Fury - Dec. 10, 2011

I just broke not 1 but 2 Draciel F parts that hold the spin gear into the base only on one side

Oh well it was a duplicate anyway Tired

Fake ones will break of course...
Usually, the materials used by fake bey manufacturers are comparatively 'low quality' in comparison to original ones...
So, fakes are gonna break...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultimatefry - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  3:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Disclaimer- Its fun to watch beys explode, provided they are common ones. I am certain that you'll never see a person laugh around upon breaking his Uriel 2 Base, provided he ain't a psycho.

Hahahah.

An' the other day I broke my Libra faic. Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - ExKizuna - Dec. 10, 2011

Was taking apart a MF Basalt Aquario T125RF(Don't judge me) when I heard something snap. I thought nothing of it. As I tried to put my Thermal Pisces back together, I heard a snap again and it wouldn't stay. I checked and my T125 had plastic snapped off in about 3 places, and while the wing-y parts of it we fine, the part that goes into the metal wheel wouldn't stay in and if I tried to even pick up Thermal Pisces, he'd fall apart. T125 is a personal favorite part of mine, so blegh(no I don't have a Rock Scorpio or Flame Libra =/). I probably won't buy a new one though, so i'll just wait for Scythe Kronos to get here.

(Tl;dr = T125 broke and I loved it)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Dec. 11, 2011

You probably kept winding the beyblade too tight, and over time the track or face is going to give.