World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 03, 2011

Didn't realise I'd posted so recently, and it was just a quick thought, sir.

Can't think how I would own a fake 10 Wide, but eh.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Phoenix Inferno - Dec. 04, 2011

Beylauncher L handle, Ugg, I got to get another Beylauncher. Luckily There is just a crack, Tape time. That's it!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Dec. 04, 2011

My launcher grip just broke, right here:
[Image: IMG_0771copy.jpg]
Note: This is not my picture, just showing the place where it broke.

Sucks though, I was hoping to keep these kinds of launcher grips for actual use and sell one of my 3-segments later with a Beypoint Card. But I was launching with my L3R and that little piece just flew out completely and made the launcher fly as well. It was one of those dinky Hasbro launcher grips, I can already see cracks beginning to form on the second one and I've only had these for a year. Tired I rather like them however.

EDIT: The second one broke as well, ;_;

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 04, 2011

It actually snapped? Or the clip just fell off? I'm assuming the former, seeing as the latter is very easily fixed.

Still, a shame :C

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Dec. 04, 2011

Snapped. And now, both of mine are broken. ;_; All I have are my 3 segments, I preferred these kinds a lot more to the normal 3-segments.

Well, better go update my buying thread!

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 08, 2011

FFFFF--- Within two rounds of testing, BOTH of my Beylauncher L/R's broke. One, the spring wrapped under the thing that holds it, and the other, the coil inside that retracts the string snapped, and it's the second time that's happened... :\

Both are Takara Tomy, btw.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Dec. 08, 2011

The MARS Red one and the one from the UDXS? Shame. :\

I would say 'Time to break the bank!' or something else smart-aleck, but you just spent a carpton of money on spinning tops Tongue_out

Mars Red, it broke my old L/R's spring, and then its own. I still have a *gulp* sonokong one around.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Dec. 08, 2011

May as well hit that one with a hammer yourself.

I am just hoping that one launcher with hilarious breakage issues and a replacement part with hilarious breakage issues will somehow... Not explode and take out my eye or something?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Dec. 08, 2011

They wouldn't hit a kid with glasses.

I don't wear my glasses when beyblading, in case my spinning tops think I'm a dweeb. Serious

RE: Whine about your breaks - Spin-Sonic - Dec. 08, 2011

(Dec. 03, 2011  4:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Today's casualties:

One Draciel G Engine Gear. I may be able to fix it, but eh, I don't know if it's worth it.

It's worth it if you have Wolborg 4. Draciel G engine gear and base is amazing with Wolborg.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Dec. 08, 2011

Eh???
I never knew Draciel G had an exclusive EG?!
At least the Hasbro ones weren't 'special'.
So, Spin-Sonic, if most of the EGs are similar, and if th!nk has other EGs, then what is the real need to especially fix the Draciel G EG? Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Spin-Sonic - Dec. 08, 2011

(Dec. 08, 2011  3:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Eh???
I never knew Draciel G had an exclusive EG?!
At least the Hasbro ones weren't 'special'.
So, Spin-Sonic, if most of the EGs are similar, and if th!nk has other EGs, then what is the real need to especially fix the Draciel G EG? Smile

Well, it isn't so much as "special" but the time period it activates with Wolborg 4's free spinning bottom is best in addition with the entire Draciel G bottom. Not sure if that is making a lot of sense to you. Let me see if I can dig up my old combo and see if it shows you better.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Dec. 08, 2011

Well, I understand what you say.
But, the EG of Draciel is a normal EG version.
Nothing special about it.
The time when the EG activates depends upon the BB. Hence, the BBs are differentiated as First Clutch and Final Clutch.
So, using just any standard EG with Wolborg 4's base will give the same result as with Draciel G's EG.
Smile
If you were referring to the tip(or whatever you call that thing you fix at the bottom of the EG), I assume that its not broken. So, it may be used by him still. Smile
Just that, the EG hardly holds any value.
I think we are going off topic. Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - KaizerMFB - Dec. 09, 2011

it seems that the best parts always break :"(
War Lion: S-AR stress crack, AR instant crack.
War Monkey: S-AR crack through ring.
Tons of stress cracks....
Meh, maybe that's why MFb was made.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 09, 2011

Personally I prefer Wolborg 4's EG setup on wolborg 4's base; I always find draciel g's tip to be far too easy to KO, and I basically spam attack as regular practice.

Tried fixing the Draciel EG, it didn't work out so eh.

KaizerMFB: They used stronger plastics in MFB. They shoulda used Polycarbonate or PVC (I forget) instead of ABS for plastics. That said, IIRC Dragoon F's SAR was PC/PVC and I've had one break (that said, it is rather flimsy).

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Dec. 09, 2011

They used ABS for HMS as well, but with thicker molds and, often, a metallic shell.

My only Dragoon F SAR broke one day when I was just kind of fiddling with it. Snapped in my fingers.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Dec. 09, 2011

Hehe!
I find Dragoon F's Sub AR more durable than the AR itself tbh! Tongue_out
I broke my only surviving HMS bey- Gaia Dragoon MS.
The part below the AR which support the Metal SAR now broke, and the SAR now spins freely. Tongue_out
It makes a funny 'whiz' sound while spinning! I love it!
But, I am quite sad too... My last HMS bey is devastated too!

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  2:15 PM)Hazel Wrote: They used ABS for HMS as well, but with thicker molds and, often, a metallic shell.

My only Dragoon F SAR broke one day when I was just kind of fiddling with it. Snapped in my fingers.

Mine broke in battle with my sister, as I was practicing for a proper match with my Dad later that evening (by proper, I mean, I used all the good beys (complete with heavy weight disks and later in time, an RC bey), and he got the junk beys. Out of our many "finals" he only beat me once). As it was my main AR at that point, I was devastated. We went out to get some glue to try and repair it, but it only lasted a couple of battles. I don't remember what I did after that. :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tyler Le - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 08, 2011  1:27 AM)th!nk Wrote: FFFFF--- Within two rounds of testing, BOTH of my Beylauncher L/R's broke. One, the spring wrapped under the thing that holds it, and the other, the coil inside that retracts the string snapped, and it's the second time that's happened... :\

Both are Takara Tomy, btw.

Unbelievanle. My launcher from the GP starter set broke the same time with your post (also yesterday)
Hah, I found the L-R Launcher from the URS more durable

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  3:21 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  2:15 PM)Hazel Wrote: They used ABS for HMS as well, but with thicker molds and, often, a metallic shell.

Mine broke in battle with my sister, as I was practicing for a proper match with my Dad later that evening (by proper, I mean, I used all the good beys (complete with heavy weight disks and later in time, an RC bey), and he got the junk beys. Out of our many "finals" he only beat me once). As it was my main AR at that point, I was devastated. We went out to get some glue to try and repair it, but it only lasted a couple of battles. I don't remember what I did after that. :\

Eee
You got the best parts(referring to bolded part), and Dragoon F's AR was one of them!
Oooh! That was amazing! Tongue_out
As I forgot to say how my G Dragoon MS broke-
I used it against Hell Kerbecs.
Gaia Dragoon almost pushed Hell out, but then Hell got onto the D part of DS. It slid over, crushed Gaia underneath its mighty BD145(and its weight), and Gaia Dragoon disassembled... The Bit Protector and AR seemed to have suffered from a BIG hit... The BP seemed to have cracked, while the AR looked like a beaten up wooden plank which had circumvented the Pacific after it separated from the ship it was a part of...
And then, I saw that the part which held the SAR in position was broken...
Hmph! I never thought Hell would cause such damage...

RE: Whine about your breaks - DynaZord - Dec. 09, 2011

FIRETRUCK!
My W105 broke. The little part where the bottom latches on snapped off.
Oh well, at least I don't use W105...
My brother and I really gotta be more careful with our parts, as I have stripped the inside of my D125 from the Faceoff pack recolor of Ray Striker and its face, along with the Triple Battle Set gold Meteo L-Drago face.

RE: Whine about your breaks - xSora10 - Dec. 09, 2011

W105? Lol...I don't even use that...D125? How do you strip the inside?