World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - xSora10 - Nov. 21, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  3:36 PM)Galaxy Pisces Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:18 AM)Leviath Wrote: QQ

[Image: washm9.jpg]

[Image: k4faso.jpg]

[Image: acy4qu.jpg]

Ldrago guardian S130MB -> (smash attack) MF-H Blitz Unicorno R145R2F
Takara tomy hates unicorns.We had Ray now Blitz?
>_< that is disturbing.
By the other hand,Ldrago Guardian seems awesome,breaking beys in half

OMG. I don't believe it. Blitz actually was split in half.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 20, 2011  9:30 AM)th!nk Wrote: When I get blitz, it probably won't last long, then. Considering that I need a really good attack wheel which Variares just aint doing for me.

I just got one...

One that note, one of my Metal Faces broke. I was testing a Blitz combo, and I heard rattling. At first I thought it was just the PC Frame. Turns out it was the MF.
It came out during battle. I had to push it back in to unscrew it.
Not gonna risk using it now...

RE: Whine about your breaks - AllGenBlader - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  5:18 AM)Leviath Wrote: QQ

[Image: washm9.jpg]

[Image: k4faso.jpg]

[Image: acy4qu.jpg]

Ldrago guardian S130MB -> (smash attack) MF-H Blitz Unicorno R145R2F
Takara tomy hates unicorns.We had Ray now Blitz?
would L'Drago Guardian brake other bey or dose Blitz just brake easily

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 23, 2011

Blitz's breakage problems are mentioned on the previous page.

Read it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 23, 2011

Nano, they do that, just push the cap back down so the undersides plastic and metal parts are even. It takes a fair bit of force.

(Nov. 23, 2011  1:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nano, they do that, just push the cap back down so the undersides plastic and metal parts are even. It takes a fair bit of force.

Yeah, I did that.
Just not going to use during tournaments in fear of it going kaboom again Uncertain

Shouldn't do. It happens every so often with all of them, and as long as you keep an eye on them, it won't just happen mid-battle, it's normally a slow progression over time.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 23, 2011

Once they start doing that the chance of the plastic breaking off inside of the Beyblade begins to climb dramatically, however.

Never had it happen. Unless you mean the cap coming off entirely leaving the plastic stuck there, in which case I just push the cap back on real hard.

Eh, I have another MF I can use.
I'll just use the one that popped out when I have to Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 25, 2011

One Day. Seven Base Clips.

Raeg.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 25, 2011

Ouch....Thats a nice amount of clips lost in a day.

Snapped, not lost :C

Eight now. I think I must have put some broken ones back into my beys. It's still a real shame, there'll be beys that need base clip swaps.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 25, 2011

It's what i meant, i just chose to word it differently. Still very unfortunate...lots of testing i suppose?

Ahh, and nope, just keep swapping them in and having them fly back out again/the base detach/prongs snap etc as soon as I launch them :C

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Nov. 25, 2011

(Nov. 25, 2011  8:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, and nope, just keep swapping them in and having them fly back out again/the base detach/prongs snap etc.

TAKARA-TOMY really should of sold the clips separate...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 25, 2011

Clips inspired me to a bit of Ginger Rage myself when Plastics was still the hotness - part of why I thought Support Parts were the bee's knees was because I came to the immediate realization that I never had to worry about clips flying out/breaking with SP over them!

(Nov. 25, 2011  8:45 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, and nope, just keep swapping them in and having them fly back out again/the base detach/prongs snap etc.

TAKARA-TOMY really should of sold the clips separate...

EXACTLY!

(Nov. 25, 2011  8:18 PM)Hazel Wrote: Clips inspired me to a bit of Ginger Rage myself when Plastics was still the hotness - part of why I thought Support Parts were the bee's knees was because I came to the immediate realization that I never had to worry about clips flying out/breaking with SP over them!

EXACTLY!

You both nailed it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 26, 2011

Gah, there goes another H145...... 2nd one thats broken on me :/

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 26, 2011

Get an R145 and stop the H145 madness, imo.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShadowL-Drago - Nov. 26, 2011

(Nov. 26, 2011  2:25 AM)Hazel Wrote: Get an R145 and stop the H145 madness, imo.

I have one. I only use it for my VariAres though, my H145's broke on LLD H145 RF. I still find the combo amusing.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Poseidon - Nov. 26, 2011

th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:18 PM)Hazel Wrote: Clips inspired me to a bit of Ginger Rage myself when Plastics was still the hotness - part of why I thought Support Parts were the bee's knees was because I came to the immediate realization that I never had to worry about clips flying out/breaking with SP over them!

EXACTLY!

You both nailed it.

Didn't stop uriel 2's from breaking lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 26, 2011

Over Attack (Uriel 2), Dragoon V2's SP and whatever the horrid things Burning Kerberous came with don't cover the clips Wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 28, 2011

Speaking of SP, one of my fin tectors just flew apart. I might replace it, but I don't use them very regularly, too much recoil for very little benefit. Still a shame. They didn't even go in battle, just exploded off on launch.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 28, 2011

Fin Tector SP have a very easily-broken design, but I still like them for OHKO and wimpy Smash. Upper Attack is still the most fun SP, to me...