World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Galaxy Pisces - Nov. 15, 2011

(Nov. 14, 2011  7:20 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  7:17 PM)Galaxy Pisces Wrote: Trying a bad bey using a dark wheel against Meteo Striker
Bey using Dark just flies against the wall.
When I checked,Dark just had a huge dent.....
And my W105 wings broke.
Meteo "striker's" illegal FYI.

Exactly.
Also,my Scorpio energy rig was broken in two >,<
Probably lighter then Gemios now

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bleik - Nov. 15, 2011

My Earth chipped in battle causing a 'wing' to fly off
My Blitz snapped in half
My CS' plastic came out. So I used it as a RHF. It is now lost
My BD145 cracked and I carried on using it now it is broken in 2 big pieces and a small one. (DAMN VARIARES!)

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeStation - Nov. 16, 2011

Your Blitz "snapped" in half? How?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Like a boss - Nov. 16, 2011

(Nov. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yeah, that's pretty much where I expected them to be. Oh well.

Shame to see a broken Earth wheel. Unhappy I'd certainly be upset if either of mine broke.
Luckily I have 6 more. But that was my first Earth wheel from the TAKARA-TOMY Earth Aquila ( So many memories of pwning my friends Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - xSora10 - Nov. 17, 2011

I was battling by myself and I put a Rock Orso and a Lightning L'Drago. Rock Orso, uncustomized. Lightning L'Drago R145RF. Anyway, I shot Orso first, then L'Drago. L'Drago knocked Orso into the penalty pocket, then Orso rebounded, and knocked L'Drago into the pocket, and then L'Drago rebounded and knocked Orso out and blasted a hole in the stadium. I also remember that my D125 snapped too in that battle, along with the B cracking a bit, and Orso got chipped on the side a bit. Also, my RF gave in, after quite a bit of battling, and the rubber popped out. All in that one battle. Also, my beylauncher handle cracked. No big deal, it was a Hasbro one. XD But that was epic.

Wasn't epic losing my RF though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Poseidon - Nov. 17, 2011

Wow, looking over this thread is just alot of drama...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neko Fury - Nov. 18, 2011

It's not literally broken but the AR of my 'precious' Driger V2 has been chipped slightly in 2 areas of the AR after my 20 battles with Driger F and again my other plastics - the part where near it's eyes are is a bit chipped and on the other side one of the 3 hair spikes, noticeable if close up. Anyone who owns a Driger V2 would know which areas.

Oh well, as expect from a Takara V2, the AR can get chipped easily after a lot of battles and they're usually the areas vulnerable to being chipped when hitting other plastics. Oh well, I also guess it shows it's age, I've had that V2 for about 3 to 5 years XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 18, 2011

Awww.

Well, my beylauncher LR has finally hit the wall. The handle came off completely Speechless It's my oldest MFB launcher, too :\

Hopefully I can find some legal way to replace it or whatever.

Oooh, there we go, beylauncher suspension holds the knot in place. Guess I have to buy BB-121 now though Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - Galaxy Pisces - Nov. 18, 2011

Using a Storm Cancer
Gets attacked by Ray Pegasus
Storm Cancer explodes
Facebolt broken.
Steals facebolt.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brood - Nov. 19, 2011

QQ

[Image: washm9.jpg]

[Image: k4faso.jpg]

[Image: acy4qu.jpg]

Ldrago guardian S130MB -> (smash attack) MF-H Blitz Unicorno R145R2F
Takara tomy hates unicorns.We had Ray now Blitz?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Nov. 19, 2011

Holy carp. LDG did that? There may be promise...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Galaxy Pisces - Nov. 19, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  5:18 AM)Leviath Wrote: QQ

[Image: washm9.jpg]

[Image: k4faso.jpg]

[Image: acy4qu.jpg]

Ldrago guardian S130MB -> (smash attack) MF-H Blitz Unicorno R145R2F
Takara tomy hates unicorns.We had Ray now Blitz?
>_< that is disturbing.
By the other hand,Ldrago Guardian seems awesome,breaking beys in half

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 19, 2011

Coming from the days of plastics, I'm less excited about a beyblade that breaks other beyblades :C

RE: Whine about your breaks - Horogium - Nov. 19, 2011

My Fang Metal frame cracked after battling Big Bang Pegasis
Crying
my l drago destroy face broke when facing saggitario
was in slanting in survive mode so the face it accidently made contact with the metal wheel (i know like it was meant to be like in the show XD}

hopefully my blitz would not break .

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Nov. 19, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  3:49 PM)Horogium Wrote: my l drago destroy face broke when facing saggitario
Hah, just like in the anime. Wink

My Kerbecs Face got messed up by- you guessed it- my dog. I swear, he gets his hands (paws, rather) on everything I value.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 19, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  3:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Coming from the days of plastics, I'm less excited about a beyblade that breaks other beyblades :C

This. The reason I play the MFB meta is because they don't break...

(Nov. 19, 2011  4:29 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Coming from the days of plastics, I'm less excited about a beyblade that breaks other beyblades :C

This. The reason I play the MFB meta is because they don't break...

Exactly. It is the one thing I greatly prefer about MFB compared to plastics.

I am going to put that break down to chance, though.

I've heard five reports of nearly identical Blitz breaks in the last three months.

I don't like it.

Wow. That's one expensive wheel to replace, too. Tired

That's a shame, I was hoping it'd offer me some release from my vari troubles. Now I'll have to worry about it breaking.

If it's any consolation, it only breaks under extraordinary duress - I've only heard of ones breaking that have had EXTREME amounts of use.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Nov. 19, 2011

(Nov. 18, 2011  10:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Awww.

Well, my beylauncher LR has finally hit the wall. The handle came off completely Speechless It's my oldest MFB launcher, too :\

Hopefully I can find some legal way to replace it or whatever.

Oooh, there we go, beylauncher suspension holds the knot in place. Guess I have to buy BB-121 now though Tired
Actually, I believe it's still legal to use it even without a handle. It just hurts when you have to use it extensively.
And they have the BB-115, dimsum2u is selling one for 6.99GBP. That's a LOT cheaper than a BB-121. I prefer no Suspension, over Suspension with the string. Wink

After wrenching another handle off my right beylauncher (albeit the plastic cylindrical center part it's still there), I ended up buying a bb115 off Ebay.

It may not be illegal, but it's difficult to get the string.fully extended before the string slips outta your fingers.

I was gonna get bb121 anyways, but I can't find one right now, so yeah, 115 it is.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brood - Nov. 20, 2011

(Nov. 19, 2011  5:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: If it's any consolation, it only breaks under extraordinary duress - I've only heard of ones breaking that have had EXTREME amounts of use.

Really?Just numeral amounts of uses breaks blitz?I thought it got to do with forcing it to leftspin agaist left spin fang lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 20, 2011

I suppose that might do it, too, but most of the break cases I'd heard of were just A LOT of regular use in heavy attack combos with strong launches.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 20, 2011

When I get blitz, it probably won't last long, then. Considering that I need a really good attack wheel which Variares just aint doing for me.