World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ifraid*Guardian - Nov. 06, 2011

One of my two L-drago heads broke when i tried to screw it in too tight Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - drybones41 - Nov. 06, 2011

One of my h145 wings broke off...
[Image: 23mlg2d.jpg]
Storm Bull H145 HF vs Flame Sagittario 105 S...at least it did manage to knock flame sagittario and itself out of the stadium when it broke.

Also those white marks is from super glue. It held together until i used it again :p

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 06, 2011

Welcome to the H145 club!

About 70 pages ago, several people were experiencing this break. Lips_sealed

RE: Whine about your breaks - 5onIChris98 - Nov. 07, 2011

This exact thing happened to me. Luckily I got a new one. Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black♧Jack - Nov. 08, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:51 PM)zainx2 Wrote: My third metal fight beyblade, flame Sagittario broke in a battle against storm pegasus. The only thing that broke was the facebolt. It is ironic that I now use the fusion wheel flame on my flame pegasus, the same bey that broke sagittario

whats the Pegasis combo? i used a flame Pegasus 100 HF/S and the 100 broke only recently and i had the combo like that for almost a year...hasbro's flame is actually pretty good for attack the points actually become a little more blunt for smash than tt's sadly

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black♧Jack - Nov. 08, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  10:43 PM)drybones41 Wrote: One of my h145 wings broke off...
[Image: 23mlg2d.jpg]
Storm Bull H145 HF vs Flame Sagittario 105 S...at least it did manage to knock flame sagittario and itself out of the stadium when it broke.

Also those white marks is from super glue. It held together until i used it again :p
whoa what in heck did u do to that sagitario because the h145 shouldn't break like that especially to a stamina beyblade unless mold 1 please tell me the stadium and surrounding ground (tile carpet ect) and the launcher u used because i want to put this into my h145 research i study parts and h145 doesn't seem to be able to break like that

RE: Whine about your breaks - Twisted Prism - Nov. 08, 2011

I had a very wierd break the other day. I was testing a combo out specifically MF-H Twisted Kerbecs FGrin, agianst torch aries (very bad matchup, i know) when torch aries got hit hard and got shot out of the stadium pretty hard. My cat who happened to sit nearby got hit by torch in the back (my cat is fine XD) I wnt to go pick it up when i realized Aries clear wheel had got broken in half. My cats spin must be pretty hardcore XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Angry Face - Nov. 08, 2011

Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I dropped one of my Eight Wides from about a meter or so a few weeks ago and when it hit the floor, it shattered. I tried it with another Eight Wide, and nothing happened, so I have no idea how it could have broken from a fall, and not from actual Beybattles!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Twisted Prism - Nov. 08, 2011

(Nov. 08, 2011  3:38 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I dropped one of my Eight Wides from about a meter or so a few weeks ago and when it hit the floor, it shattered. I tried it with another Eight Wide, and nothing happened, so I have no idea how it could have broken from a fall, and not from actual Beybattles!

The awesomness level of your floor must of overpowered the awesomness level of your eight wide (thats a pretty epic floor you have 0.0). Sadly it must of lost a lot of its awesomness energy trying to shatter your eight wide, so it needs a few days to regain that energy.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 08, 2011

(Nov. 08, 2011  3:38 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I dropped one of my Eight Wides from about a meter or so a few weeks ago and when it hit the floor, it shattered. I tried it with another Eight Wide, and nothing happened, so I have no idea how it could have broken from a fall, and not from actual Beybattles!

Some legitimate Plastics WDs would occasionally become exceptionally brittle for no apparent reason - that is how weight disk splitting became such a common thing in more serious battles, back then.

I must've broken 10+ of them in my hayday in uncustomized Plastics using a worn-down SG Metal Change(think SG Metal Flat on amphetamines).

On the other hand, fake WDs also broke extremely easily, but I only ever encountered one of those once.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black♧Jack - Nov. 09, 2011

(Nov. 08, 2011  3:26 PM)TwistedTempo Wrote: I had a very wierd break the other day. I was testing a combo out specifically MF-H Twisted Kerbecs FGrin, agianst torch aries (very bad matchup, i know) when torch aries got hit hard and got shot out of the stadium pretty hard. My cat who happened to sit nearby got hit by torch in the back (my cat is fine XD) I wnt to go pick it up when i realized Aries clear wheel had got broken in half. My cats spin must be pretty hardcore XD

uh ya i would have suggested not to do that had it not already happened...i already guessed what had happened Basalt/Twisted in combo with an attack type or really any tip especially Basalt/Twisted that makes it taller than the beyblade or makes the apposing beyblade's clear wheel essay to access will have a 55 to 65% shot at devastating the clear wheel

RE: Whine about your breaks - SuperBeyBros. - Nov. 09, 2011

Yesterday i waz screwing on the face bolt for my Sol Blaze red version and the plastic that keeps the spin track and metal wheel together broke offAngry now i can't use it because it doesn't stay togetherXD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Nov. 09, 2011

I'm pretty sure the banner of this site needs to mention "Don't over-tighten your facebolts".

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Nov. 09, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  4:29 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm pretty sure the banner of this site needs to mention "Don't over-tighten your facebolts".

Best idea I've heard today.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 09, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  4:29 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm pretty sure the banner of this site needs to mention "Don't over-tighten your facebolts".

God yes.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black♧Jack - Nov. 10, 2011

(Nov. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)Nano Wrote:

Best idea I've heard today.

999,999,999,999,999.9%agree because i have not only broken tracks but clear wheels metal wheels (don't ask its very stupid) other facebolts and even the tip WITHOUT THE TRACK BREAKING (again don't ask its very stupid) and have had to coat blades in wd-40 water ect. and occasionally had to use a monkey wrench just to get my faces out when i started mfbb so i agree

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ballbreaker - Nov. 10, 2011

Hello:

Is anybody having troubles with R-145 and tips?

I have 2 of them (one T.T. and the other Hasbro) that can´t get firmly the tip. Not over-tighten but seems like if i would did it...now the tip doesn´t fit well and sometimes loose over the stadium or simply makes a rattling sound.

I have a third new..i´ll see but i´m pretty sure that i didn´t over-tighten the tip...i doubt if its me or not.

Thanks!!

P.s. i used the search but can´t find anything about this.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tyler Le - Nov. 10, 2011

(Nov. 06, 2011  9:57 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: One of my two L-drago heads broke when i tried to screw it in too tight Unhappy

Huh? L-Drago is three -headed.??? In wich L-Drago to be exactly?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neko Fury - Nov. 11, 2011

I was trying to put together my new Draciel Metal Ball Defencer - had a really hard time with the screw.
The I was trying to put the bit chip together and one of the sides where it holds the chip broke from the see-through part where it holds the chip XD

I had to glue the broken part together XD

It was Takara and NIB too T____T

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Nov. 11, 2011

Eh, that's quite common from my experience. Hasbro parts are more resilient and slightly more valuable iirc anyway.

Shame though, I suffer a great shortage of the mini-chip protectors Uncertain

Still, a shame.

(Nov. 11, 2011  12:30 AM)th!nk Wrote: Eh, that's quite common from my experience. Hasbro parts are more resilient and slightly more valuable iirc anyway.

Shame though, I suffer a great shortage of the mini-chip protectors Uncertain

Still, a shame.
Not the actual bit chip - the bit chip is fine, both of them are ok. It's the part where it holds the bit chip on the AR XD

You know what I mean XD

Ahh, I see now!

Part of the AR snapping, that's not at all normal, normally bit chips/protectors give way instead :o Ouch. I mean it's a pretty bad AR but it's also kind of cool in its stubbiness :c

(Nov. 11, 2011  12:40 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, I see now!

Part of the AR snapping, that's not at all normal, normally bit chips/protectors give way instead :o Ouch. I mean it's a pretty bad AR but it's also kind of cool in its stubbiness :c
Here is a photo for a better viewing - the part where the glue is inside is the broken bit

[Image: 6332666043_594d2447e6.jpg]

Wow, that's quite an unusual break :o Closest I've had was on a sonokong gold driger s ar, the 3 of the 4 parts that poke up to prevent the smaller bit chips slipping out snapped off mid battle. I still haven't found the bitchip that went flying as a result.

A chunk of it that large snapping off isn't something I've seen before, and I've owned a lot of fake beys, so I've seen a few odd snaps :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - DragoonRoks - Nov. 11, 2011

i broke my string launcher sadly Unhappy and my Metal Face.