World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  11:16 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Cyber broke my pegasis wheel

That's not possible! Unhappy unless it's really old.It just caN't be.....WHY! Pegasis WHY!

RE: Whine about your breaks - drakio - Jul. 31, 2011

I just broke the little clip part of the launcher grip, I don't know how and why but I was just playing and it broke Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 31, 2011

(Jul. 31, 2011  7:00 AM)drakio Wrote: I just broke the little clip part of the launcher grip, I don't know how and why but I was just playing and it broke Unhappy

Well i guess its time for the Hot Glue.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Branderrp - Jul. 31, 2011

coz i launched them both in left spin it had a major contact point
Cyber is older than pegasis

RE: Whine about your breaks - Divine_Touch - Jul. 31, 2011

(Jul. 30, 2011  11:32 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Cyber breaks its Pre-HWS counterpart Wink

pretty amazing considering cyber is pretty bad >_<

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Jul. 31, 2011

(Jul. 31, 2011  7:51 AM)Boxhead Wrote: coz i launched them both in left spin it had a major contact point
Cyber is older than pegasis

Oh.... Well, still this is extremely funny, you know...
Pegasus might have had cracked in previous battles, and for some reason, the worst attack wheel broke it...

RE: Whine about your breaks - EarthStriker - Jul. 31, 2011

I had 7 mf beyblade and 5 of there spin tracks broke. Also my Dragoon G engine gear broke when fighting Storm Pegasus.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Aug. 02, 2011

Well, both of my Beylaunchers are shot. It sucks. Bad.
My Hasderp one, has seen its days, and that's respectable. Gears are shot, time for a new one with w new handle anyways.
As for my Beylauncher L/R... It has no handle. :c Damn you short handles!
In Left Spin it works great! But in Right... Oh, God... I get a stronger rip with a TT Cord/Launcher... It's a really sad site to see Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - BigBangSoda145 - Aug. 02, 2011

Wow alot of stuff breaking. I just started using wbo so yes im a n00b.
Isn't the plastic on beys polycarbonate? If so it shouldn't be breaking so easily unless after severe mistreatment>.<. Metals wheels breaking?? someone explain that to me

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Aug. 02, 2011

They break just like any other thing in the world.
As for your question, ask in the Ask a Question, Get An Answer! thread.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Poseidon - Aug. 02, 2011

oh god !!! i just broke my wyborg's base but lucky i have 3 more it broke in a ohko custom seaborgs ar lucky i have 3 more eh Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Aug. 03, 2011

(Jul. 31, 2011  7:48 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:00 AM)drakio Wrote: I just broke the little clip part of the launcher grip, I don't know how and why but I was just playing and it broke Unhappy

Well i guess its time for the Hot Glue.

/implyingthatworks

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai_hiwitari - Aug. 08, 2011

My metal face just broke. My only metal face.. Ordered 2 more

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Aug. 08, 2011

Have you tried putting it back together and smashing them into one another? That usually works out. Unless something's cracked Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeStation - Aug. 08, 2011

If you have the one with two MF's and a tool, that's actually supposed to happen.

Pop in the plastic into the Metal Stub...

RE: Whine about your breaks - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 12, 2011

my beylauncher L/R just broke on me, and on the day before a tournament!

the string wont pull or retract, i am going to watch AkirasDaddy's video on how to fix one...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Aug. 12, 2011

Check meh thread Wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 12, 2011  10:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Check meh thread Wink

i did, thats how i got to AkirasDaddy's video Tongue_out_wink

luckily the string was just tangled up under the retracting gear so it was a easy fix, all i need to do is put in the last three screws (but i need to make diner first)

RE: Whine about your breaks - RustyXD - Aug. 13, 2011

BROKE A BLOODY RF! although it was heaps worn it barely moved.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sniper - Aug. 14, 2011

UGH either Takara tomy is bad at making metal wheels or i just have too much untapped power because i just broke my second Big bang pegasus core wing...in the same spot
>_<

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hazel - Aug. 14, 2011

After frankensteining my old Driger S back into workable shape(clips from a Driger F, Right SG gutted from a Driger F with a Knight core, and a Heavy 10 WD), a Bey I'd had since the week Driger S came out in the US(completely ravaged otherwise as it was - chipped plastic everywhere, dents, a piece of the AR was already cracked off, Bit Protector was held on with superglue which, while I know made it illegal, didn't mean much since I didn't do tournaments), I decided to test it out and play around with Sliding Shoot and such to get the hang of using it again.

Two hours later, AR cracked severely against a Compact-esque custom of Flash Leopard. :\ Utterly heartbreaking to see my favorite get permanently decommed, especially given how impossible it is to find one that isn't Gold-plated nowadays. I'm not even sure the Gold one can be used without shredding the plating on it.

Another incident was from my very first Driger F(the first of five, lol). I was so excited when I saw it in the store and bought it right away, rushed home, hastily assembled it, and launched it across the kitchen floor to see what its endurance and durability were like(I had no stadium at my house at the time). Slammed into a wall at full speed and split the AR on impact. I was beyond words at the time. I was immediately aware it was my fault for launching it without controlling where it was going, but that was little consolation.

RE: Whine about your breaks - RustyXD - Aug. 18, 2011

C145 ughh thats the tracks of my first 2 MFB's broken Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Branderrp - Aug. 18, 2011

Bye Bye Cyber it just broke when i was abt to launch it

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultimatefry - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  8:02 AM)Hazel Wrote: After frankensteining my old Driger S back into workable shape(clips from a Driger F, Right SG gutted from a Driger F with a Knight core, and a Heavy 10 WD), a Bey I'd had since the week Driger S came out in the US(completely ravaged otherwise as it was - chipped plastic everywhere, dents, a piece of the AR was already cracked off, Bit Protector was held on with superglue which, while I know made it illegal, didn't mean much since I didn't do tournaments), I decided to test it out and play around with Sliding Shoot and such to get the hang of using it again.

Two hours later, AR cracked severely against a Compact-esque custom of Flash Leopard. :\ Utterly heartbreaking to see my favorite get permanently decommed, especially given how impossible it is to find one that isn't Gold-plated nowadays. I'm not even sure the Gold one can be used without shredding the plating on it.

Another incident was from my very first Driger F(the first of five, lol). I was so excited when I saw it in the store and bought it right away, rushed home, hastily assembled it, and launched it across the kitchen floor to see what its endurance and durability were like(I had no stadium at my house at the time). Slammed into a wall at full speed and split the AR on impact. I was beyond words at the time. I was immediately aware it was my fault for launching it without controlling where it was going, but that was little consolation.

I found some Gold-Plated beyblade stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Gold-Attack-Ring-Weight/dp/B004FT7Q2W/ref=pd_sim_t_1

Also, my ED145 broke. Wings just came right off.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BigBangSoda145 - Aug. 18, 2011

My sf just blew up. It was already cracked because i was battling it and my electronic dranzer s in the mobile beystadium and then i accidentilly launched it on hell kerbecs and thats when it blew up.,.