World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jul. 17, 2011

I can't wait to see the plastic Death list Eee

NOOOO!!! MY CS, the plastic has worn, and now I can't use MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS effectively, now it can't OS a Earth Aquario 85 WD with 90% - 100% win rate, it gets like 10% now... I'm so upset, an now need to get a new set Crying

note: yes if the CS on the combo has worn plastic... it will suck, and get crud results...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jul. 17, 2011

My...
My Beylauncher L/R...
The handle...
NOOOOOOOOOO
AND THE IRONY IS
I HAVE A CARPING THREAD TO FIX BEYLAUNCHERS
WTF MAN JUST WTF ;_;
Time to go break plastics for nostalgia.
I'll return later Joyful_3

RE: Whine about your breaks - DynaZord - Jul. 17, 2011

Oh, the irony. That's why I used a Launcher Rubber on mine to absorb impact Joyful_3
My durn L-Drago face broke... eh, it's not like it's not easily replaced. My Killer Gemios' DF145 had one if it wings fall off... and it was mah fav DF145.

(Jul. 17, 2011  5:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: My...
My Beylauncher L/R...
The handle...
NOOOOOOOOOO
AND THE IRONY IS
I HAVE A CARPING THREAD TO FIX BEYLAUNCHERS
WTF MAN JUST WTF ;_;
Time to go break plastics for nostalgia.
I'll return later Joyful_3

why don't you just replace the handle?

@CRU
The irony here, was I was using one xD You sure you don't mean Beylauncher Suspension? I use it sometimes, I guess I need to go reattach it...
callum
Replace it? You can buy launcher handles separate? Lips_sealed I didn't know that. I already superglued it back, no turning back now, haha.

lol Rai, you cant get them separate but I know people prefer L/R over just single direction beylaunchers, you can just pop the handle of an old one and attach it to the L/Rs string Joyful_3

RE: Whine about your breaks - taz465 - Jul. 17, 2011

my metal sharp ):

callum
Lol but I don't have one. I have a Beylauncher L/R, and a Hasbro Beylauncher with duct tape on the handle (to prevent breakage) I can't just replace it xD And I will NEVER EVER destroy the beauty of that handle! IT WILL STAY ON THERE FOREVER!

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jul. 17, 2011

It should be out now Tongue_out

And CRU meant launcher rubbers, not the suspension. Not grip rubbers, either. Suspensions lower your launch power, rubbers soften impacts on the handle and whatever it hits.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Divine_Touch - Jul. 18, 2011

list of stuff i broke XD

blue bey launcher ( bb -32) the handle snapped and i cant open it apart
greyish bey launcher (bb-57) same thing happened ^
red bey launcher ( bb-32) string wouldnt retract and im too lazy to fix it
lr launcher the spring inside was all messed up
and a broken hf

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 19, 2011

URRRAGH, Yet anouther Tip is broken, I was in a battle with my friend, and when i launched mt bey, his skimed my tip and shatered it! i now have an S tip in 5 pieces.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Jul. 19, 2011

Well, apparently my Beylauncher LR is somewhat broken. Unhappy Over in Random Thoughts, I posted a picture of it; the string is frayed near the handle, and according to th!nk, it lowers mah launch power. Metallic/Mars Red recolor, here I come!

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jul. 19, 2011

It's not too severe, but basically that fraying means a shorter string which is like using a shorter ripcord. It depends how much shorter it has got though, so it's not unusable. Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Jul. 19, 2011

Ah, okay. It's only gotten frayed a small bit, but I don't want to break it any more than I have. XD Seriously, I must have problems; screwing up a Beylauncher in 3 days...

RE: Whine about your breaks - ©oke - Jul. 19, 2011

Faces, faces, faces. Five of mine have broke! Im starting to wonder how much effort Hasbro uses in making sure their product DOESNT brake! And my Ldrago clear wheel is cracked so much. It will definatly brake soon. Dang Im hating Hasbro right now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 19, 2011

The bit which allows you to change from HF to S in my HF/S Tip is broken. Only S works now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jul. 19, 2011

@NightVirgo8787: Guessing you're using internet explorer? Get a better browser.

@Kaioya: I've honestly not managed to break any of mine that are frayed, and if you've got a new one coming, it's not really that big a risk. Either way, if you don't use it, you don't have a beylauncher LR till the new one arrives, or if you do use it, you have a beylauncher LR til it breaks, which may be after the new one arrives.
You've basically got nothing to lose.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ©oke - Jul. 19, 2011

@th!nk: Yes I was, but now Im using Comodo Dragon(Just switched 5 seconds ago)
@CrystalGrabber: Ive seen that a couple of times. It hasnt happened to me personally, but Ive tried to fix my friend's, but its basically unfixable. If you use it a lot, it happens.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultimatefry - Jul. 19, 2011

Ih= have decided to contribute to the whinery (geddit?). I was in a battle (obviously) and my L-Drago face split in half. I kept it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jul. 19, 2011

Just like in the anime.
You're like a cool person now lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jul. 20, 2011

R.I.P. my black HF from by custom Black and Gold LLD just broke, it shattered into nearly 3 pieces...

RE: Whine about your breaks - BillyBlast - Jul. 20, 2011

My Poor Roller Defense AR My only Plastic lookin for a replacemnt even if it sucks

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jul. 22, 2011

NOOO!!! My Beylauncher Ls handle broke, it was my only beylauncher L, it broke completely through the rope holding chamber, I will stop at nothing to fix it...

RE: Whine about your breaks - RustyXD - Jul. 25, 2011

Nooo ! I was playing with 2 beys 1 using CS and one using RF and then they double KO'ed and when i picked them up off the carpet the rubber was loose and now my CS is aggro ;'(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Benjohadi - Jul. 25, 2011

Hmm..it seems ok...i broke my Uriel Blade Base..the worst happen in my life..