World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  2:20 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Wait, how did the lightning break?

Alot of smashing in the wall and a Very Hard K.O against a REAL Wall. And a Few Chairs. Hard to Explain. Tomorrow post will be up of my String Launcher. -__-, and the Flat I killed, and My old Perseus CW.

RE: Whine about your breaks - PunkBlader - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  1:21 AM)BHorogium Wrote: My Rev Up Launcher handle just came right off when I pulled it.... OMG!!!!!!! Not buying from Hasbro again! Btw, this is off topic, but isn't Rev Up unfair if you use it for tourneys? I mean, you can get a powerful launch by pulling it ONCE if it was a good launch, and it would make an RF K.O itself.... But anyways, DON'T BUY THE REV UP!!!!!!!

If you still have the box and receipt you should be able to return it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BHorogium - Jul. 15, 2011

I bought it on eBay... no refunds.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  1:27 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:35 AM)th!nk Wrote: I mastered Waterfall and it broke my house.

Also one of my new customise grip bases broke.

WOW!!! Now you got a in house pool Wink Party at th!nk's!!!

what grip base was it?

Ahahah, well, the street's flooded cos our drainage system sucks, and my house is all exploded from the power of the ultimate secret technique that can only be done with the right bey.

Dragoon V2's customise grip base, with Dranzer S's shaft and SG. Used Left Spin and Dranzer V2's AR, and 10 balance. It was quite a nifty little combo, not amazing, but given the better balance of plastics (power wise) you could probably place in a tourney with it, ahah.

I have to stroke it (nothing intended) so some of the string can go back.
Caused by my Vulcan and my other Gravity. Theres one of these in every wall. -__-

That string being out means your string as a whole has shortened, usually, lowering launch power. :\ Sorry to bear the bad news Unhappy

(Jul. 15, 2011  6:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: That string being out means your string as a whole has shortened, usually, lowering launch power. :\ Sorry to bear the bad news Unhappy

Yeah I've noticed, but I've managed to make some of it retract and make the threads spewing outbe flat and now they don't come out was much.

The Perseus Clear Wheel, I had it for about a year . I don't really know how it broke. All I know is after I did the MF Perseus 90RF combo, (Found the Hasbro MF on a lawn around March) and I completely dominated. I started o.d-ing Putting a bunch Of Earth GB145WD,WB Combos and see if my Perseus can knock all 7 of them out. (After 3 tries it did. And it was in a Super Attack, where I got my first 90) 30 more battles later, blah blah blah, When I was going to go eat I took off the MF and then it just snapped....
The Flat was my friends on his MF Burn Phoenix 100F combo and we were doing a 4-way match. Me, MF Gravity Perseus 85CS, my Friend Rember MF-L Rock Aquario 90CS and my friend Arnold's MF LLD 90R2F. I knocked out LLD , got wall saved when I knocked out Aquario, and I knocked Burn Straight of the exit. It was stalling on the TR, Hit it from under. When we found the Phoenix in the Grass moments later the Performance Tip was missing and , 3 minutes later we found both pieces.

RE: Whine about your breaks - lord Wolfblade - Jul. 15, 2011

my last metal face broke, and my MF-H core is missing

why does this happen before the tournament?!?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jul. 15, 2011

Try and see if you can hammer it back into place with something Tongue_out That's what I did to one of my MF's.
Metal Face-Heavy Core missing you say?
AWW SHIZZ

RE: Whine about your breaks - lord Wolfblade - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  7:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Try and see if you can hammer it back into place with something Tongue_out That's what I did to one of my MF's.
Metal Face-Heavy Core missing you say?
AWW SHIZZ

it is cracked and a bit deformed, no matter how good hammers are at fixing my problems, i do not think it will work this time Tongue_out_wink

and right after i find the plate(?)

Once it's cracked, there's no going back.
Sorry for your loss of a metal face brah, I'm sure it served you well many good battles.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultra - Jul. 15, 2011

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! My Uriel 2's base broke. It was already kinda broken with the clips and the Spin gear but now it's screwed. Was about to sell it too. So unhappy about that. Looks back at the first post. I feel your previous pain brad.

Wait inform me, if it doesn't get off a good rip is it considered broken or something? Because sometimes my Strike Capricorn G's gyro base doesn't spin very well... Same with Flame Pegasus.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Jul. 15, 2011

My house.

I finally dug up my Seaborg 2, and after hours of rigorous training, I perfected the Waterfall. I wish I hadn't. Unhappy

In all seriousness, my HF/S broke. Rather, my dog broke it. He chewed it up so that it's stuck in Hole Flat. Tongue_out

(Jul. 15, 2011  8:29 PM)Kaioya Wrote: My house.

I finally dug up my Seaborg 2, and after hours of rigorous training, I perfected the Waterfall. I wish I hadn't. Unhappy

In all seriousness, my HF/S broke. Rather, my dog broke it. He chewed it up so that it's stuck in Hole Flat. Tongue_out

You're a little late. I made the same joke yesterday Unhappy

My dog chewed a facebolt. Still works though, but it was my Ketos one, which is a shame Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  8:30 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:29 PM)Kaioya Wrote: My house.

You're a little late. I made the same joke yesterday Unhappy

My dog chewed a facebolt. Still works though, but it was my Ketos one, which is a shame Unhappy

D'aww... I really did try to search for my Seaborg though; I put it against my LLD BD145RF. That was fun to watch. Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 15, 2011

Well today I broke my first Metal Wheel, my special votex set lightning wheel.... my MidnightBull T125 S hit L Drago and the metal wheel exploded into 3 pieces. i will post pics soon

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Jul. 16, 2011

Damn, whats with with all these Lightning's breaking? And by Midnight unexpectantly. How long did you have the wheel?

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 16, 2011

it was my 3rd wheel, so like 1 1/2 years i think.

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Jul. 16, 2011

(Jul. 16, 2011  12:31 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: it was my 3rd wheel, so like 1 1/2 years i think.

Damn no wonder it broke. You got the pics?

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 16, 2011

Ok here it is. sorry for the pic quality. here he is the remains of my poor Lightning wheel Unhappy and yes that is my MidnightbullT125S combo that did that and my Raystriker up at the top of the pic[Image: 0715111236-02.jpg?t=1310793551]

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jul. 17, 2011

Okay, here's the death toll from my plastics tourney (not counting other people's stuff here)

One Driger S Tip, Lost to the grounds of Kings park. Shame, it was in great nick, but my original one performs Identically, and I can get another from sonokong.

And, much more sadly, all but one of my dragon winders, and I had 5 or 6 Crying Now I've got one dragon winder and a TT MFB Ripcord and then just short ones. UGH, they are so bloody fragile. Will work on a reinforcement thing before next tourney, if I can get it OK'd, I think. (It'd be no more modification than using elastic bands or tape for MFB launchers).

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 17, 2011

My friend come over to my house all the time to Blade but he treats his beys SO badly that they fall apart and parts are broken, he told me a week ago he shot his rock leone 145WB in his bath tub and the WB tip cracked in Half and went down the drain poor WB, but he give his broken beys to me so i have some bretty good pieces off him for free! like a CS because the facebolt of his raystriker broke, and a LLD because the HF broke, but to be nice i trade him beys for every like 2-3 broken/missing part, beys he gives me so, its ok

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Whine about your breaks - Justaway - Jul. 17, 2011

the facebolt of my BBP split in two when I launched it on the floor of my classroom from the bench on which I was sitting..after that all the parts came out as if some big crash had occured but thankfully only the facebolt broke and I have extra stickers for it