World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - shinygal - Jul. 08, 2011

i broke my beylauncher but i fixed it but my bro has 5 faces that he broke

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  11:21 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No the string won't retract. But this thing is PRETTY old, I'm surprised it's help out as long as it has...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Callum6939?feature=mhee#p/u/38/-cN1l2mWlOA

RE: Whine about your breaks - Faust Horogium - Jul. 09, 2011

My hasbro beylauncher broke the string got stucked in and when i opened it the engine was all shattered

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jul. 10, 2011

Lost like 5 plastic base tab thingo's in the last few days :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: Lost like 5 plastic base tab thingo's in the last few days :\

I would th!nk you would start using a fence or something after one xD
(Jul. 07, 2011  8:38 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Launching it on a wood floor/anything else other than a stadium (except carpet lol) always poises a chance to breaking a tip. And SF? Nothing to worry about, it isn't useful really.

Just because I want to say this...

No offence to you Raigeko13, but can we stop posting this stupid carp? Just because something has no competitive value doesn't mean it's breakage should mean nothing. If your Sol Blaze spontaneously exploded (I know I am exagerating) would you tell someone you shouldn't care just because it isn't useful? No

So please, please can we stop this... please

Meh, it's a good test, as if they fly out, they will NOT stay in in a future combo, as it means they're breaking already.

But yeah, it's annoying. Beyfan is sending me some with an order I have coming though, so I will survive.

I'm actually using my Double Wing (dranzer S AR). Expect it to make an appearance in this thread soon, lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Temporal - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: Lost like 5 plastic base tab thingo's in the last few days :\

Hah, I have none left. All mine either shattered or just plain disappeared. (Not in battles.) I hope there aren't any plastic tournaments any time soon.

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:05 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

Hah, I have none left. All mine either shattered or just plain disappeared. (Not in battles.) I hope there aren't any plastic tournaments any time soon.

I have some bad news.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Temporal - Jul. 10, 2011

I know that part, I meant in Chicago.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nick3000 - Jul. 10, 2011

My h145 broke Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - blah - Jul. 10, 2011

My black Beylauncher handle broke in half at Winter's Prime. .___.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hero - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  7:11 AM)blah Wrote: My black Beylauncher handle broke in half at Winter's Prime. .___.

That sucks. Any rubbers on when it broke?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hov - Jul. 10, 2011

....my stadium finally has a dent from the BD145 track so sad to see the young die early T_T.

RE: Whine about your breaks - GHOST-monkey - Jul. 10, 2011

Last month my beystadium,cracked and my storm pegasus's spin track split in half.

Eh, unless it was a TT beystadium, it's probably better that way, and 105 isn't exactly hard to replace Tongue_out

(Jul. 10, 2011  12:34 PM)® Wrote: ....my stadium finally has a dent from the BD145 track so sad to see the young die early T_T.
Ugh, lame. How'd BD145 do it?

RE: Whine about your breaks - ControL_ - Jul. 10, 2011

This week's breakages:

1 x Metal Face Heavy, the core has separated from the face itself, it can not be unscrewed, I will try a dot of superglue to fit the core and face back together. The core/screw area is screwed onto a BD145, where the face surface is separated, as you can imagine, this is a huge pain.

2 x Beylauncher LR, 1 has a snapped string, unfortunately I have no replacements for this one this time. The other has let go where the core is, the metal tangle needs replacing.

1 x Regular Metal Face, the thing doesn't screw on... One of many that don't.

Beycarrier Hard type, clip has snapped in half, I will superglue that together.

WD x 1, UK training, dashing beys at coke cans. (Hope manicben uploads the video)
--

It's a shame whatever touches my hand, will malfunction. Good thing i'm heading to Hong Kong for replacements.

With the MF-H, Have you tried just pushing it back on, really, really heard Confused

Also, he'd better upload it, that's awesome.
My galeon S-AR wasn't content just to break, but it also took my Galzzly AR with it Crying

That was my first beyblade... Unhappy

Took a little bit out of one of the spikes... Crying

I suspect it was a suicide pact. Both were missing their other halves due to breakages.

I like to believe there's a Valhalla for broken plastics, somewhere. A hall for fallen warriors Unhappy

That said, I literally cried. It's a pretty big loss to see it go. the only remaining parts of my original beys are: 1 illegaly modified Spiral Change Base, one half of Dranzer-S's casings, it's bearing casings and shaft, but no bearing, and galzzly's base and one clip. Crying
I still have my whole dragoon S (my third bey), but the base is screwed up, and crazy slow. :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - the_Zephinator - Jul. 10, 2011

Yesterday, I was making some random combo's. And I was doing a mini tournament with them. The first round I did Burn Saggittario145FS vs Torch Escolpio105WB. I gattaykied (I don't know if that's how you spell it) my Burn Saggittario directly on top of Torch Escolpio and it was sent flying into I the wall of the stadium, something shot out the bottom of the bey, and it starts spinning with no tip XD. Then I found out my WB was split in half Unhappy so now I've brought a new one off ebay.
Sorry for long story.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Eartheagle1997 - Jul. 10, 2011

As soon as I put my face bolt in the track both snapped in half
My Beylauncher l/r completely broke from the inside and the outside the gears won't turn and I can't pull the string out

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sircancer28 - Jul. 10, 2011

last week my MF-H broke and got stuck in my 230 track >Unhappy
My Beylauncher L started really skiping like alot
my 3 segment launcher grip that handle piece broke
and yesterday my Beylauncher R broke (the handle just snaped on one side)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sircancer28 - Jul. 10, 2011

last week my MF-H broke and got stuck in my 230 track >Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deikailo - Jul. 10, 2011

You need to crack your MF-H so you can get your 230 track back. Those two love each other too much because the same thing happens to me. Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You need to crack your MF-H so you can get your 230 track back. Those two love each other too much because the same thing happens to me. Uncertain

or get a MF holder tool, then attach poll, then twist it as hard as you can... might work Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - KCPJ - Jul. 10, 2011

Well,I just poke the MF out through the 230 but first you have to loosen the MF as far as it goes.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Prince Blaze - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:35 PM)Sircancer28 Wrote: last week my MF-H broke and got stuck in my 230 track >Unhappy

Or you could use grease or butter on it and then screw it out.