World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - TheUnkownGod - Dec. 12, 2008

My Metal Draciel's AR cracked in half

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Dec. 12, 2008

(Dec. 12, 2008  10:55 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: My Metal Draciel's AR cracked in half

Every single Metal Draciel AR I've known has broken really quickly. I'm reluctant to use Master Dranzers AR because they look the same......I don't want it happeninng again. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 12, 2008

(Dec. 12, 2008  11:08 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2008  10:55 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: My Metal Draciel's AR cracked in half

Every single Metal Draciel AR I've known has broken really quickly. I'm reluctant to use Master Dranzers AR because they look the same......I don't want it happeninng again. Unhappy

You're crazy to use this AR in Right Spin. Its advantages are in Left.

Sorry about your GFCUM. Mine broke with the RC being hit so hard the plastic was dented and forced the rubber tip out mid-battle.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bluezee - Dec. 24, 2008

Just broke my Master Dragoon AR into literally 6 different pieces..looks like triangle wing is my only hope left for upper attack for now lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Dec. 26, 2008

I was actually happy when my first Wing Defenser exploded into pieces. I launched it under a chair and it kept rebounding off the chair legs. lol.

I yelled "Yes, you piece of carp"!

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Dec. 26, 2008

(Dec. 12, 2008  4:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: carp carp carp
Grip Flat Core UV
The image
(Sorry for the LQ pic)
The part where the BP is supposed to lock is completely gone.

The same reason that I am desperately in need of a new DGMS and DGMSUV Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Dec. 26, 2008

i always had bad luck with metal draciel lol.. i bought a hasbro metal draciel a few years ago and on that very first day the attack ring broke in half... a year later i bougth a fake metal draciel in a random store and broke too. lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Dec. 26, 2008

(Dec. 26, 2008  1:10 AM)Mankster Wrote: I was actually happy when my first Wing Defenser exploded into pieces. I launched it under a chair and it kept rebounding off the chair legs. lol.

I yelled "Yes, you piece of carp"!

Pretty much sums up how that makes me feel:

[Image: Crying-girl.jpg]

Why? Do you like useless beyblades? =P

(Dec. 26, 2008  1:34 AM)Mankster Wrote: Why? Do you like useless beyblades? =P

Yeah. XD I mean, I don't use them but that doesn't mean I want them destroyed......so you know, I'm one of the people who gets upset over those videos where people smash up their consoles, etc.....

Actually, I think I'm just generally overemotional......Uncertain

But it was a really awesome explosion! lol. xD

Plus, I got another one.

(Dec. 26, 2008  1:47 AM)Mankster Wrote: But it was a really awesome explosion! lol. xD

Plus, I got another one.

I have to admit, I do like it when they explode (as long as I have a replacement or it's someone elses) but I don't think I could bring myself to purposefully destroy it. ^^;

RE: Whine about your breaks - Brimstone - Dec. 26, 2008

LOL[attachment=330]

(Dec. 26, 2008  1:52 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:47 AM)Mankster Wrote: But it was a really awesome explosion! lol. xD

Plus, I got another one.

I have to admit, I do like it when they explode (as long as I have a replacement or it's someone elses) but I don't think I could bring myself to purposefully destroy it. ^^;

Yeah. The most awesome thing is when you're playing against someone and you explode theirs with yours. lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Dec. 26, 2008

(Dec. 26, 2008  2:11 AM)Mankster Wrote: Yeah. The most awesome thing is when you're playing against someone and you explode theirs with yours. lol.

Not actually as I got enjoyed by it when I first started beyblading(7 years ago), however, I just felt bad as their broken heart had reflected on their faces after 10 breaks(I kind of get dumped for breaking my girlfriend's beyblade though which was the main reason that made me realize it Serious )

It's still fun though seeing that you absolutely owned someone. lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SavatoEX - Dec. 28, 2008

wbms's bearing core, the piece that the bit chip screws on too some how fell off......I'll try to fix it

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  7:54 AM)savatoex Wrote: wbms's bearing core, the piece that the bit chip screws on too some how fell off......I'll try to fix it

this has happened to like four of mine

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Dec. 28, 2008

WBMS is Wolborg MS I assume?

Wow, that must suck to have such an awesome beyblade broken... D=

(Dec. 28, 2008  8:02 AM)Mankster Wrote: WBMS is Wolborg MS I assume?

Wow, that must suck to have such an awesome beyblade broken... D=

yeah it is

there is a design flaw that causes the tabs on the RC to break off under pressure

i use my Bearing Cores all the time so it's no surprise i've broken a bunch. glad i have more on the way

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Dec. 28, 2008

Can I see pictures? I hope I'm not being too pushy..

I'll take one sometime tomorrow.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGOSTRIKE - Dec. 29, 2008

i broke an old dranzer f in half long long time ago...lol and it was my sisters too XD lol

but that was my only "major" break so far..other than the part where one of the claws of gigars AR broke off..lol

i dont play much beyblades anymore..lol just trying to collect them nows XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bluezee - Jan. 02, 2009

Okay so here is what's really f'd up, i just got a new DEMS that i had for the tourney on saturday of last week..of course it was not used so i put it back after we began blading seriously, anyway, to make a long story short, i bought a libra 105f from anubis there and at first i didnt think too much of it so i tested it at home against DEMS..i did 20 battles where libra 105f won 60% of the time, and EXACTLY on the 20th battle, my brand new DEMS was split in half, metal frame destroyed and plastic ripped apart..even in attack form, libra 105f has some ridiculous defense and oddly enough it kicks in near the end of the battle when its losing spin and causes major damage to the opposing blade..this was all done in the MFB attack stadium. What a way to start the New Year. Pics coming later tonight if possible

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Jan. 02, 2009

(Jan. 02, 2009  12:27 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Okay so here is what's really f'd up, i just got a new DEMS that i had for the tourney on saturday of last week..of course it was not used so i put it back after we began blading seriously, anyway, to make a long story short, i bought a libra 105f from anubis there and at first i didnt think too much of it so i tested it at home against DEMS..i did 20 battles where libra 105f won 60% of the time, and EXACTLY on the 20th battle, my brand new DEMS was split in half, metal frame destroyed and plastic ripped apart..even in attack form, libra 105f has some ridiculous defense and oddly enough it kicks in near the end of the battle when its losing spin and causes major damage to the opposing blade..this was all done in the MFB attack stadium. What a way to start the New Year. Pics coming later tonight if possible

Strange, because I was about to face the other way around of the same thing if I didn't interrupt as I need to wait for another 20 days for a new Libra...