World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeStation - Jun. 28, 2011

I think he was laughing at the fact that the Q Tip broke it.

C145 'shattered'? Eh, I love mine.

Anyways, I also broke my H145 with a battle against my friend, who was using MF LLD 100RF...

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 28, 2011

Fair enough, the xD seemed like that is all. Both breaks suck though Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - spinstriker - Jun. 28, 2011

my metal fusion lions wb tip shatters i peac ed the thing back together with a lot of super glue a hint if your fngers get glued together like mine if you have a sister or mom around ask to borrow the nail polish remover

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jun. 28, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  10:16 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I think he was laughing at the fact that the Q Tip broke it.

C145 'shattered'? Eh, I love mine.

Anyways, I also broke my H145 with a battle against my friend, who was using MF LLD 100RF...

don't ask me why, but i threw mine out the 4th story of my mates house.... its now stuck on the first story roof Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - drakio - Jun. 29, 2011

Today I was battling with pegasus and ray stricker when all of the sudden when I launched my ray stricker my gear launcher handle thats attached to the string broke in half, now I need to buy a new one. I can't stand rip cord launchers and those are the only one I have

RE: Whine about your breaks - Fishy - Jun. 29, 2011

ray unicorno vs killer pegasis, killer was killed....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chups - Jun. 29, 2011

I was on purposely trying to do this so Im not whining Smile

So I on purposely bought a Fake beyblade for $3. Storm Bull D125S (It was supposed to be D. Bull xD)
Anyways I go to my Draciel Fortress stadium. Stuff the pockets with Newspaper. Launch the Fake one then get MF-H Beat Lynx 85R2F and MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145R2F both R2F absolutely MINT the aim was to completely destroy the Fake beyblade. I launch them both one after another. Hard as I can. Took about 10 successful launches to break it. Im pretty sure it broke when both beys sandwiched it.....or it was just smashed again and again. xD But Storm was snapped in 3.

Mission accomplished Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - ƛnubis - Jun. 29, 2011

My gray Metal Face broke. After doing BBs testing it was faling apart.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeStation - Jun. 29, 2011

Mine? Sniff, I'm sorry. But if it's the BB32 one it's easy to fix.

RE: Whine about your breaks - bumpyfelon - Jun. 29, 2011

BB-32 is the Hybrid Wheel Match Set, not anything to do with Metal Faces.

RE: Whine about your breaks - PattyCakeChamp! - Jun. 29, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  7:41 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:25 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Broke someones HF and S. Fang is dangerous if battling on a table. Smile
Fang is dangerous battling anywhere. Bloody thing broke one of my first BD145's shaft a while back.

(Jun. 28, 2011  5:39 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Some kids were messing around and fell on and smashed my attack stadium ...
There would be no apology. Only a swift death to the lucky. Seriously, some berserker BS would go down.

And yeah, MF's and MF-H's are actually fixable, usually. Kinda glad, as many of mine have broken before.

I would have done what all of you guys said but they were kids at this program I am working at in the summer so I couldn't do any thingAngry almost did this jkjkjk Smithicide

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 29, 2011

If it were me, I would have beat the carp out of them regardless of the consequence. I have a hot temper, but a very long fuse (used to be short), but yeah, it'd be ugly. Screw the summer job, they broke your stadium, and at the least they'd need to pay for a new one.

Try speaking to their parents/getting your parents to speak to their parents?

RE: Whine about your breaks - PikaFoor7To0 - Jun. 29, 2011

guess what? i painted my lightning and i wanted it off right? so i was at the sink washing it and scrubbing it with a scrubby sponge and than i dropped it ON THE SINK and when i was drying it i heard a clickin sound so i shook it and the part where upper attack is used broke Gasp after all those super intense battles with storm pegasis lightning finally broke just becaz of a sink lol epic fail

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 29, 2011

Wow, wouldn't have thought that'd break it. Confused Dang, man. Lightning does have a tendency to break though, so I guess it's understandable Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - Branderrp - Jul. 03, 2011

BB96 Pegasis wheel broke one me Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - RustyXD - Jul. 03, 2011

I was testing Beat on H145 and one of the horns snapped off. It was mold 2 as well Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - BillyBlast - Jul. 03, 2011

(Jul. 03, 2011  11:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I was testing Beat on H145 and one of the horns snapped off. It was mold 2 as well Unhappy

I have 6 broken ones

RE: Whine about your breaks - JDBriggsBlader - Jul. 04, 2011

Wow 6?!? in how much time? wow after a part breaks more than 2 times i just get a diff type of part, unless its top tier, but really H145??? its not that great a part.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jul. 04, 2011

It's not a bad part, very useful for attack combo's, has been since 230 was released, as it helps to hit lower beys as well as tall ones.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShadowL-Drago - Jul. 04, 2011

I ripped the string right out of my beylaucher L yesterday Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - Xeno - Jul. 04, 2011

After 2 days of having Hole Flat, after doing some testing, it has already begun to deform. I'm a little sad.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Annoying-Fork - Jul. 05, 2011

The black SF that came with my Rock Aquario has a dense crack in it, but nothing has separated yet.

But it is clearly prone to further damage. Never even battled with it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Boo - Jul. 05, 2011

My XF became a Q.

RE: Whine about your breaks - PunkBlader - Jul. 05, 2011

I finnaly did it. I somehow overtightened a face bolt with my fingers. Luckally it broke close enough to the bottom that it still holds the blade together like normal.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Transflux - Jul. 06, 2011

Today I went to take apart my Cyber Pegasus that I never use so I could make use of its 100 track. I took off the tip, and started unscewing the face...

Well let's just say I don't have a Metal Face anymore.

Edit: I don't even have any tweezers or pliers or w/e to get it off of my CP.
Edit 2: Chocked_2 I just got it off with my Assembly Tool.

Edit 3: The rest of the post doesn't matter, I put it on my Evil Gemios (didn't want to waste a good Bey ;D) and it somehow magically unbroke! XD