World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeoneLione - Jun. 12, 2011

Well, I can't see any cracks on the outside, I just think that it's messed up on the inside... Anyways I don't really need it that much, but it would be great if I can trade an other 100 for one of my 145's because I have like four of those...

RE: Whine about your breaks - faissaloo - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  1:56 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Well, I can't see any cracks on the outside, I just think that it's messed up on the inside... Anyways I don't really need it that much, but it would be great if I can trade an other 100 for one of my 145's because I have like four of those...

does the spin track come from a hasbro lld? if so then u r experiencing a common problem with the track.(I know it is common cus me and all my freinds with l-drago experience it) same goes for the facebolt

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeoneLione - Jun. 12, 2011

In fact it is Hasbro, but the face is a metal face and when I try the Metal Face on an other bey it's works like new...

RE: Whine about your breaks - faissaloo - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:08 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: In fact it is Hasbro, but the face is a metal face and when I try the Metal Face on an other bey it's works like new...

Yeah i was talking about yr lld face bolt, cus the track is hasbro then if you don't have it then make storm aquario ur next bey 2 buy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Azlanslayer - Jun. 12, 2011

Too much testing Pfft, my Beylauncher handle just broke. (Furthermore its Yellow). Now i can't put the rubber on the handle and i have to use Launchergrip with it in case it hits my hand. (Serious it hurts like Hell). Hopefully i could get a new one, in few days time.

RE: Whine about your breaks - xXKaiouyaXx - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  7:25 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:22 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Why Fang? It was so young. Then again, I only used Fang-exclusive attack types until this happened.
CAUTION: Large low-quality images may cause- Some clever made-up disease I forgot about while typing.
Wide shot, again sorry about the quality. (Click to View)
Close up, counter mode (Click to View)
Close up, Defense mode (Click to View)
There are a total of six cracks lining the wheel. Don't know if you can see that in the picture but this thing is jacked up. At least I have a good excuse for buying another Fang now =P
Woah, how did that happen?

Tbh, I'm not 100% sure. I did overuse that thing, testing Fang against every metal wheel in my possession must have taken it's toll. Although, it didn't actually crack until BD671, Jacksonian, and I had a 3-way Battle Royal(e?).

RE: Whine about your breaks - dragon-blader2 - Jun. 13, 2011

If this is about broken beys i actually put storm pegasis with a 100 hole flat i believe and i put it up against earth aquilla(hasbro version so eagle). and after a few uses it broke i think i put back on 105 five and the face bolt of pegasis was cut clean through.
ps order metal faces from takara if your hasbro faces break or crack

RE: Whine about your breaks - IdiotBox - Jun. 13, 2011

My new 90 track is cracked on one side...
Maybe I tightened the facebolt too much?

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 13, 2011

@Kaiyouya: Still, that's an impressive amount of damage. Methinks Fang is too violent for a three-way.

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:15 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:08 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: In fact it is Hasbro, but the face is a metal face and when I try the Metal Face on an other bey it's works like new...

Yeah i was talking about yr lld face bolt, cus the track is hasbro then if you don't have it then make storm aquario ur next bey 2 buy
Or, you know, wait til they release Screw Capricorn, or buy one of the RBV7 beys off ebay Uncertain

(Jun. 12, 2011  5:29 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Too much testing Pfft, my Beylauncher handle just broke. (Furthermore its Yellow). Now i can't put the rubber on the handle and i have to use Launchergrip with it in case it hits my hand. (Serious it hurts like Hell). Hopefully i could get a new one, in few days time.
Can you fit some foam rubber over what's left? I'd try that.

(Jun. 13, 2011  6:39 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: My new 90 track is cracked on one side...
Maybe I tightened the facebolt too much?
Probably. It only takes one time for a crack to appear. Even then, sometimes they just go from hard impact, methinks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - OkiBlaze - Jun. 14, 2011

My Metal Flat bottom broke. Gah. Why do all of my favorite parts break? T.T

I will post some pictures if I have time.

RE: Whine about your breaks - RustyXD - Jun. 14, 2011

How did it brake Okiblaze?? I didn't even think it was possible for MF to brake , going to be extra careful with mine. The good thing for you is they sell it at your local shops Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - OkiBlaze - Jun. 14, 2011

The whole ring of the bottom separated from the actual tip. I saw it broken after battle, so I'm not exactly sure how it broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Jun. 19, 2011

Well it was bound to happen. One of the edges of my Wall Broke. It all started with a RayAquario 90R2F, MF LLD 90 R2F, and a MF Gravity Perseus 85CS 3 way. A Battle Royale to whoever got 45 points. The first damage was a dent. The next, (Another Royale) Was a Gash through. And today My Vulcan hit the wall with all its strength killing its stamina. Now theres a Hole in my Wall. -__- I'll post pictures today or tomorrow. The holes not huge I attmepted to fix it but it just look UGGGGLLLLYYYY.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyMaster7400 - Jun. 19, 2011

My darned HF broke. It was destined to anyway. Why cant they make an exclusive metal hole flat or something, since L Drago is my favorite Bey? I bet its kind of obvious since I have a Ryuga Sig and Avatar.Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)BeyMaster7400 Wrote: My darned HF broke. It was destined to anyway. Why cant they make an exclusive metal hole flat or something, since L Drago is my favorite Bey? I bet its kind of obvious since I have a Ryuga Sig and Avatar.Tongue_out

Metal hole flat? Haven't you read any of the previous posts? MF breaks, so if it's got a hole it would be weakened even more...

RE: Whine about your breaks - DynaZord - Jun. 19, 2011

Well, a few days ago, my SW145 was completely stripped, as in, the face can't screw in anymore. It was a waste of 15 bucks (ordered it from TRU) and that's when it was tough to find and now it's everywhere!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Resistance - Jun. 19, 2011

Well, my metal face bottom screw broke when I was trying to get it off Gasp
And it almost got stuck in my blade but just managed to get it off xD.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bruiser33 - Jun. 19, 2011

Well today my first two beyblades broke my rock leone and my dark bull I'm especially my rock leone my first and favorite beyblade[/u]

RE: Whine about your breaks - Triple-X-Turbo - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  4:10 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: Well today my first two beyblades broke my rock leone and my dark bull I'm especially my rock leone my first and favorite beyblade[/u]

Surely you're feeling very unlucky now. Same happened with me for once but however those didn't break. Those are still my favorite till now(my storm pegasus & flame libra).

RE: Whine about your breaks - RustyXD - Jun. 19, 2011

I slightly dented my attack stadium Unhappy it is only a tiny dent it doesn't even do anything but i am getting another one just in case it becomes bigger.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shika blade - Jun. 19, 2011

Broke my lightning wheel... Oh perseus, i curse u! 

RE: Whine about your breaks - Azlanslayer - Jun. 20, 2011

Ugh, during the tournament qualifiers, my Yellow Beylauncher broke, didnt retract at all. I had to use my back up, my one and only Bronze Beylauncher. Luckily, i found an Orange Beylauncher after that. Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - OkiBlaze - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  1:10 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  12:59 AM)BeyMaster7400 Wrote: My darned HF broke. It was destined to anyway. Why cant they make an exclusive metal hole flat or something, since L Drago is my favorite Bey? I bet its kind of obvious since I have a Ryuga Sig and Avatar.Tongue_out

Metal hole flat? Haven't you read any of the previous posts? MF breaks, so if it's got a hole it would be weakened even more...

This was just an odd and special incident, it doesn't mean that it will happen to everybody.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Clarkie - Jun. 22, 2011

My 145 earth aquila track broke when camping out near a tv in some room for days. DANG IT!

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  1:28 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:10 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:

This was just an odd and special incident, it doesn't mean that it will happen to everybody.

Not really, seems to get small chips quite easily. They're hard to spot so many don't notice, but it has a marked effect on the parts performance.