World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gen SimpL - Jun. 10, 2011

I HATE U Lighting L Drago BD145R2F
so sad
RIP PERSEUS
it is totally DESTROYED
the cool thing is now I CAN MAKE AWSOME COMBOS
im happy for these epic combos Smile though sad it broke Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synth - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  10:18 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: I HATE U Lighting L Drago BD145R2F
so sad
RIP PERSEUS
it is totally DESTROYED
the cool thing is now I CAN MAKE AWSOME COMBOS
im happy for these epic combos Smile though sad it broke Unhappy

you mean that every side like thing is now broken?!!

(Jun. 10, 2011  10:29 AM)DX Wrote: you mean that every side like thing is now broken?!!

as u can tell from the pictures
yes
yes they are

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Jun. 10, 2011

Seeing all the small heads like that is actually comical.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  12:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seeing all the small heads like that is actually comical.

lol, i dont know what to say

Dark can you do tests with it and compare it to the results of an attack gravity perseus?

(Jun. 10, 2011  12:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: lol, i dont know what to say

Dark can you do tests with it and compare it to the results of an attack gravity perseus?

IDK
i dont have a tt attack staduim Unhappy
(unless i can do it a stupied hasbro carry case stadium with no fences, sigh i want an attack stadium Unhappy , my other stadium which could have been alright DIED lol)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Half Nail - Jun. 10, 2011

The other day me and my friend made an ice stadium and half of my ES chipped off. I was kinda sad, because I had grown kinda fond of the part, and the color was really cool, but whatev. Thermal Pisces are easy to come by now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  5:15 PM)Ink. Wrote: The other day me and my friend made an ice stadium and half of my ES chipped off. I was kinda sad, because I had grown kinda fond of the part, and the color was really cool, but whatev. Thermal Pisces are easy to come by now.

ES was already a fragile part... Why would you do that?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Jun. 10, 2011

My cousins ES doesn't freespin.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Jun. 10, 2011

lol factory error? why?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  10:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: My cousins ES doesn't freespin.

muwuhahahaaa!!! tall sharp tip Joyful_2 still has balance issues i assume

RE: Whine about your breaks - blah - Jun. 11, 2011

Broke the handle on one of my Beylauncher L, which happened to be the clear one. D:
Thankfully I have another 2 (which are white though). ;D

RE: Whine about your breaks - xXKaiouyaXx - Jun. 11, 2011

Why Fang? It was so young. Then again, I only used Fang-exclusive attack types until this happened.
CAUTION: Large low-quality images may cause- Some clever made-up disease I forgot about while typing.
Wide shot, again sorry about the quality. (Click to View)
Close up, counter mode (Click to View)
Close up, Defense mode (Click to View)
There are a total of six cracks lining the wheel. Don't know if you can see that in the picture but this thing is jacked up. At least I have a good excuse for buying another Fang now =P

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeStation - Jun. 11, 2011

Sorry for your Fang.

Well, just a couple of minutes ago I broke my BeyLauncher... The string wasn't holding on and I decided to shoot one of my newer beys but the power just took it all. I'll try to post pics.

RE: Whine about your breaks - TerraKlipze - Jun. 12, 2011

Just broke my Dark Dragoon's attack ring...

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  11:22 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Why Fang? It was so young. Then again, I only used Fang-exclusive attack types until this happened.
CAUTION: Large low-quality images may cause- Some clever made-up disease I forgot about while typing.
Wide shot, again sorry about the quality. (Click to View)
Close up, counter mode (Click to View)
Close up, Defense mode (Click to View)
There are a total of six cracks lining the wheel. Don't know if you can see that in the picture but this thing is jacked up. At least I have a good excuse for buying another Fang now =P
Woah, how did that happen?

(Jun. 12, 2011  12:34 AM)TerraKlipze Wrote: Just broke my Dark Dragoon's attack ring...

OH NOES Unhappy That's terrible Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - ichypizza - Jun. 12, 2011

my face bolt to my dark bull snaped so sad so i got a new one and that one snaped to.my h145 track is evil 2 face bolts i gunna brun that track after the rain stops.i used the same track with the 2 face bolts it so evil i had to pay for the 2 beys and all i got was to dark bulls with no face bolt. =( if u got any metal face bolts i like to see that evil h145 track snap that lol and if it dose i gunna use it to open my pop botles lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - TenshouTsubasa - Jun. 12, 2011

My Wd bottoms fell onto the floor and they were deformed orz
I don't wanna waste money to buy one

RE: Whine about your breaks - ichypizza - Jun. 12, 2011

(May. 24, 2011  4:05 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: broken my hand, well cut it anyway, also in the background is my secret weapon

Warning Large Image

u r super lame your bey is your self if your bey herts u u just hert your self(sorry i not a speller i a blader)and i not gunna give u suger coted(agian blader)carp this is the real link of blader and bey a bey when u frist lanch it is spirtless cause its spirt gose into your soul bites it and licks up the soul blood and with the flavor it at that time knows u and battles with the flavor in mind once u make that link it is u and your bey to become the best and never stop geting better thats the real link the real bey spirt once u under stand u will no longer be lame from pizza the blader

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  8:40 AM)ichypizza Wrote: u r super lame your bey is your self if your bey herts u u just hert your self(sorry i not a speller i a blader)and i not gunna give u suger coted(agian blader)carp this is the real link of blader and bey a bey when u frist lanch it is spirtless cause its spirt gose into your soul bites it and licks up the soul blood and with the flavor it at that time knows u and battles with the flavor in mind once u make that link it is u and your bey to become the best and never stop geting better thats the real link the real bey spirt once u under stand u will no longer be lame from pizza the blader

Listen to pizza the blader, obviously he knows what Beyblade is ... Almost.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chups - Jun. 12, 2011

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That in my Opinion is Better than the whole 'KIE-V!!!!!!!!!!' Thread put together. Right there. Oh my God that Is so God damn hilarious. Wow. I am in Awe right now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeoneLione - Jun. 12, 2011

Urhh, my 100 track makes all of my faces that I put on there spin round and round, to make sure that my beys don't explode in battle, I have to find the place were its the most screwed in while tightening every time that I put it back on. And even then sometimes it explodes in battle even when I found the most tightened spot! Very annoying.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synth - Jun. 12, 2011

*sigh* my best attack track, 100, has a crack on it... I hate my lightning L-drago now

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeoneLione - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  8:40 AM)ichypizza Wrote: u r super lame your bey is your self if your bey herts u u just hert your self(sorry i not a speller i a blader)and i not gunna give u suger coted(agian blader)carp this is the real link of blader and bey a bey when u frist lanch it is spirtless cause its spirt gose into your soul bites it and licks up the soul blood and with the flavor it at that time knows u and battles with the flavor in mind once u make that link it is u and your bey to become the best and never stop geting better thats the real link the real bey spirt once u under stand u will no longer be lame from pizza the blader

I did not understand a word you said.
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: u kno wat else we car abut? propar inglish skil.

Seriously, learn to spell, you sound like some kind of mentally deficient ape slamming it's head on a keyboard.
Credit to th!nk for the hilarious joke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synth - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  1:37 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Urhh, my 100 track makes all of my faces that I put on there spin round and round, to make sure that my beys don't explode in battle, I have to find the place were its the most screwed in while tightening every time that I put it back on. And even then sometimes it explodes in battle even when I found the most tightened spot! Very annoying.

check if there is a crack on either side...