World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wolverine Mode - May. 26, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Ouch, really?
I've seen before Flamedragon25 bled from a Lightning L Drago, but I didn't see a long gash like that before.
LT for me isn't that fast of a smash attacker as BD145 adds quite a bit of weight when compared to Lightning L Drago 90RF.

Anyways, speaking of Lightning mine broke when I was screwing around with Lightning Tank, 3 days before crusade too. I hope I'll be able to get a replacement.

Aw, that is a big loss anyway my 145 got broke long back.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BillyBlast - May. 28, 2011

MY RF JUST BROKE right before bey day 2

RE: Whine about your breaks - faissaloo - May. 28, 2011

just went to my saturday school and guess what? my df145 split in half!!! after about 30 battles that day(one of the little handles on it where already broken since my bruv fired dark wolf into a concrete wall and broke it and bent my dark wheel )[Image: angry-smiley.gif][Image: angry-smiley.gif][Image: angry-smiley.gif][Image: angry-smiley.gif]:'(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mr. N - May. 28, 2011

My friend broke my Beylauncher L/R at my school's science fair on Wednesday. Hopefully I can get one from Deikailo at Brooklyn's Battalion...

RE: Whine about your breaks - BillyBlast - May. 29, 2011

there goes a WD it could be worn but i lost it in a park

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mugiwara Luffy - May. 29, 2011

when i was battling my friends screw capricorn 90mf with my flame libra t125es and libra started tilting and screw capricorn went under libra and broke off one of the wings or tornado things off and if jsut flew out. also my string launchers handle broke. im not sure if this counts as a break but when i bought the ldrago double pack earth wolfs wd was broken like there was a piece missing on the side but it doesnt look like a crack it looks like a manufacture problem.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Vamasco_ - May. 30, 2011

I love to use MF Rock Escolpio 100RF because the smash and sometimes upper are really good .
But it's my second Escolpio clear wheel that broke ...
There is a big explosion and wend the battle stops , you see the clear wheel broke in half ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Team mungekyu - May. 30, 2011

my dark Pegasus fusion wheel broke it looked real bad it broke when i was battling my friend

RE: Whine about your breaks - geminikid13 - May. 30, 2011

I used my flame libra against meteo L-drago, and one of the wings broke off Unhappy my rf is worn down to nothing, my flame saggitario face bolt broke a little bit (its still usable, thankfully) and my string launcher spring rewind mechanism broke also.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hero - May. 30, 2011

I doubt that RF worn down from that one collision. It takes time to wear down a RF ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Superstar♪ - May. 30, 2011

My Meteo LDrago Clear face snappedwhen I was going to make a video.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 01, 2011

My beylauncher L/R just broke Unhappy And I can't figure out how to fix it even with videos on youtube. I can't believe it Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

I figured out how to fix mine by comparing it to my normal Beylauncher, and have managed to do it again three times since from memory, but I wouldn't recommend trying to do it that way Tongue_out.
They're not easy to fix unless you're used to doing that kinda thing (I've done a fair bit of electrical/amp/soldering work). But what will have happened is that the metal spring will have slipped out of place and not be properly anchored. You'd need to open it up, try to prevent the spring going everywhere, and set it back up, then re-wind it... I'm sure you saw that on youtube though. It's quite fiddly as once wound, if you let go, they unwind again, so you have to put it all together really fast.
Ugh, I just wish TT would release that single beylauncher LR already, I'm gonna buy a couple when they do.

One suggestion, if you used a beylauncher LR fixing video, the break is the same as a normal beylauncher, so for the spring part, use a normal beylauncher video, and for the reassembly use the LR video (though you have to reassemble quickly).

RE: Whine about your breaks - Justaway - Jun. 01, 2011

My Black Dranzer's AR shattered while playing with a fake all-metal beyblade by Anmol...but good news was that although it got shattered..I won the match by KO..and recently in my tourney my FS broke when I launched it on BBP...BBP's fusion wheel hit it so hard that the bottom seperated from the point which connects it to th spin track

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 01, 2011

Bah, I'm just gonna buy another GP starter set... But this time not a Sono Kong... Also the coil in the part that holds the string flew out and the center of the rotating thing, flew somewhere so idk :\ It's shot now, so yeah. Bah screw it. I'll do ok with a left spin ripcord launcher I guess.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cyber Kerberous - Jun. 03, 2011

Just pulled the Handle off of my LR beylauncher Unhappy

But I super-glued it back on though Smile Just waiting for it too dry/ to get my Launcher Rubber set in the post

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  5:23 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: My Black Dranzer's AR shattered while playing with a fake all-metal beyblade by Anmol...but good news was that although it got shattered..I won the match by KO

You lose by seperation clause. It was a draw at best.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Jun. 03, 2011

Well my dranzer g's clutch cersploded :\ I think I am missing a few parts, does anyone know how to put it back together? I don't think any parts broke and it exploded because the area at the bottom that cliped to the top of the clutch came off T_T

RE: Whine about your breaks - BillyBlast - Jun. 04, 2011

I have 100% ruined my string launcher

1. Paint is chipped bad looks like trsh and is now
2. it was frayed pretty bad
3. Broken handled masking taped back together
4. I just ripped one more time and can't find the handle or string handle as the pat you pull anoter 1 month use of string launcher destroyed right spin hasbro Red

RE: Whine about your breaks - Primal - Jun. 04, 2011

My Hasbro string launcher broke over the past couple of days. Two days ago, I was over at my friend's house, and one of the parts of the T-grip broke off. Today, the other part broke off. I planned to superglue it back together, but now I can't find the other part of the grip. >.< If Hasbro would hurry up and make their version of a Beylauncher Suspension, that'll be nice...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ninja Crab - Jun. 04, 2011

my saggitarrio facebolt and aquario facebolt broke whcih is so sad because aquario was my first bey which made me cry and im 11 ( anybody who makes fun of me i'll rip ur head off!! or report u that might work )

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Jun. 04, 2011

Oh dear god!!!
I'm fixing and re-fixing my Beylauncher L/R daily. It is the second time today it has mangled itself up!

RE: Whine about your breaks - madden610 - Jun. 04, 2011

Just launching my beys off R spind Launcher and the handle snapped off. My hand sliped off and the parts flew across the room. I will post pics as soon as i can.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raigeko13 - Jun. 05, 2011

Dan
Are you sure you're putting it together right? Mine broke once recently. Is yours a Sono Kong lol? Also those beylaunchers are more fragile, so don't pull them at 100% or more.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Justaway - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  9:19 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:23 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: My Black Dranzer's AR shattered while playing with a fake all-metal beyblade by Anmol...but good news was that although it got shattered..I won the match by KO

You lose by seperation clause. It was a draw at best.

Actually it wasnt my loss by seperation because after KOing the fake metal bey my attack ring broke...I had launched my bey with so much power(at the age of 10..that was the max. power I had) that it was a one-hit KO but in the process the AR of the metal bey inflicted a lot of damage on the Black Dranzer AR so after Dranzer stopped and I picked it..I tested it's AR again..and I found it to be very weak so I pulled it a little and in the process it broke