World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - May. 09, 2011

It would be helpful if you said which one, you know...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cyber Blader - May. 09, 2011

My Aries face broke when I tried to use it with H145.

RE: Whine about your breaks - sasuke41915 - May. 10, 2011

NOTE TO YOURSELVES: DO NOT BUY H145 1ST MOLD!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mr. N - May. 10, 2011

TT doesn't even produce it anymore, so I doubt that anyone could even find one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Own-Ray - May. 10, 2011

I broke my beylauncher Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Epic Blader - May. 16, 2011

i just got back from my cousins apartment in canada and heres what happened: it started 5 months ago, we were having a family reuniun which we do every 2-3 months i got my 7 year old cousin a storm peg. as hes always wanted a beyblade, well i was at a park and i come stand under the apartment building suddenly i hear go! pegasis starblast attack! and i see my cuz launch storm peg of their balcony (they live on the 14th floor!) and i see peg. smash to pieces on the sidewalk! i am pissed off and all but two months later we come back and i bring an LLD i go sit on a chair in their balcony, my cousin is standing there 10 seconds later i hear dark emperor soaring bite str- i tackle him to the ground thinking i could stop him. too late there goes LLD i was livid i made him promise not to destroy any other beys or i wouldnt get him any more just two days ago i got him a basalt horogium off ebay(yes i know stupid of me) i was going outside when i heard crying in the back of the building there i find another of my cousins crying with horogiums him the only salvaged thing is th MW i asked what happened. apparently, SOMEONE launched basalt horogium off the balcony it bounced once coming apart in the process to the 3rd floor and the basalt wheel landed on my other cusins foot breaking 2 toes. me: Smithicide later his mom threw the metal wheel away because she didnt want anyone else hurt by it

RE: Whine about your breaks - XDBeyblade - May. 16, 2011

You guys should put a rule that says ''No lies please"...
I broke Pegasis II CW, not sure how... but it broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Epic Blader - May. 16, 2011

are you accusing me of lieing, because if you are i assure you it is 100% true (well except the me committing suicide part)

RE: Whine about your breaks - TakasuMouce - May. 17, 2011

My SF cracked when there was a stadiam out. It flew out, hit the ground and cracked!
Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - sum 472 - May. 20, 2011

Just then a small fraction of my Unicorno Clear Wheel broke.Unicorno looks bad without that part[I think i'm gonna cry now]It broke because I did Gattayakki shoot with Hell Kerbecs on it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synth - May. 20, 2011

My launcher is broken BIGTIME

first,it wont retract,second,the handle is gone.laslty,the prongs are broken

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yu Tendou - May. 21, 2011

(May. 20, 2011  11:45 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: My launcher is broken BIGTIME

Unlucky Chocked_2

My RF got destroyed after a battle between MF Pegasis 145RF Vs MF Screw Pegasis II 85R2F.

At first Screw Pegasis upper attacked MF Pegasis and then it flew into the air and the rubber part of RF hit the stadium wall which moved the stadium like carp and then the rubber snapped off a tiny bit.

Fortunatly, the RF didnt break completly

Unfortunatly, my RF is now shaped like a Q.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giraton - May. 21, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  3:52 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Unfortunatly, my RF is now shaped like a Q.

you could call it a rubber quake tip, ha ha.

anyway my brother recently bought a stupid fake bey (don't know why he did, it was full of bad parts and i even teach him about witch parts are good or not) and he broke the rip cord because he forgot to straighten it, i found this out as soon as he got home as i was staying home at the time.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synth - May. 21, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  3:52 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  11:45 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: My launcher is broken BIGTIME

Unlucky Chocked_2

that's not all.you know the thing inside o the launcher?the spring snap in half,and there is a crack on the circle thing

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sparta - May. 21, 2011

Dang...after my fifth attempt at hot-glueing my dranzer F's AR back together (It cracked in half after I launched it onto the floor while standing on my bed), the second I spun the damned thing the two pieces flew to opposite corners of the room. Also, my DZMS's BP developed a crack the other day.

Thankfully, I recently baught a new DZMS, so "It's all good"

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cyber Blader - May. 21, 2011

My F;S, Giraffe Face, and Aries face all broke in the same day. Thankfully I don't care about any of them, because I can easily replace them (except for F;S, but when Hasbro releases LDD, I'll get one).

RE: Whine about your breaks - HorogiumX - May. 21, 2011

I have two.

SF: I was battling my Rock Aries vs my Rock Aquario. They hit so hard that there was a loud BOOM, they both stopped and Rock Aquario flew out of the SVS. The only thing I saw was little black pieces and I was scared that my ED145 broke. Luckily, it was only my SF but I was a Hasbro blader back then and SF was rare so I was really upset.

T125: I launched my T125 bey at another bey spinning in the stadium and one of the wings on T125 flew off the track on impact, still spinning. Luckily, I had another T125.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane - May. 21, 2011

This post has been deleted.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - May. 21, 2011

My MF Vulcan Pegasis III 85XF managed to break the entire ring of D125 on some random carp combo I was using. The ring just crumbled to pieces in the stadium, and Storm Libra flew out of the stadium (Guess the defense finally broke XD). That same combo also broke a wing off of one of my T125's. Good thing I have extras now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - May. 21, 2011

LolVulcan, that's the thing with this power creep we have of stronger parts, we get more breakages from the greater smash. Fang broke my BD145, and if I use a CH120 on Vulcan, well, the CH120 cracks after a few rounds...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shika blade - May. 24, 2011

Broke a CS. Dang... And it was my awesome CS. It broke on impact against a..... Thing.......(dark wolf.) yeah.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - May. 24, 2011

broken my hand, well cut it anyway, also in the background is my secret weapon

Warning Large Image

RE: Whine about your breaks - Priscient - May. 25, 2011

Ouch, really?
I've seen before Flamedragon25 bled from a Lightning L Drago, but I didn't see a long gash like that before.
LT for me isn't that fast of a smash attacker as BD145 adds quite a bit of weight when compared to Lightning L Drago 90RF.

Anyways, speaking of Lightning mine broke when I was screwing around with Lightning Tank, 3 days before crusade too. I hope I'll be able to get a replacement.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - May. 25, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  10:30 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Anyways, speaking of Lightning mine broke when I was screwing around with Lightning Tank, 3 days before crusade too. I hope I'll be able to get a replacement.

hope you find a replacement in time, i have two lightnings, but my red hasbro exclusive is probably the most effective, as it weighs slightly more than my other, and the fact the stickers don't dampen the smash.

also that lightning is not lightning tank, is a variation for my advantage is some places, i also find its spin steal more effective.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlizzardPhoenix - May. 26, 2011

My H145 broke months ago between a battle of LLD 85 RF vs MF Leone H145 RF