World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:06 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  6:58 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Grammar mistake. Imagine what will happen if u play in bathtub Wink

The bathtub would break and your parents would take your beyblades and sell them on eBay to pay for damages.

Even though there are only 8 Beyblades, and some of those are electronic. Not to mention the $50+ they wanted.

Sucks that happened to your Vulcan. I would be mad if that happened to me.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synth - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:06 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  6:58 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Grammar mistake. Imagine what will happen if u play in bathtub Wink

The bathtub would break and your parents would take your beyblades and sell them on eBay to pay for damages.

ouch!

curse my day today,my pegasis clear wheel got broken by dark gasher,SEA CRAB SEAKING IS A KILLER!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - GaleForce - Apr. 05, 2011

Well at least it wasn't needed... How did DG break it?

well,i was using my carping hasbro stadium(i know,i know),launched pegasis first,then when i launched DG,it bounced at the wall,and litteraly hits the clear wheel,and poof!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 05, 2011

I was playing around with my Flame Sagittario C145S and I launched it with my full power that when it touched the wall of the stadium one of its claws broke. Btw, I have another C145 Wink.

Funny that happen to me,but i was able to place it back Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Half Nail - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:49 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:01 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: No one takes me seriously!

Oh, and he swallowed my 145 track. GRRRR.

Why cry over a 145? Those are so easy to come across.

Here, I'll take you seriously. I would be pretty mad if my R2F was missing or chewed up ... I love my Vulcan Horuseus to much to make it use a regular RF.

Yeah, mine is coming in, I'll have to use the new RF I'm getting in my Super Deck Set.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chups - Apr. 06, 2011

I know I have said this but IDK How all these beys Break..... Well I guess Im in a pretty "Safe" Room.

A mat over a Carpet and Its really wide The room Wink

My bro's BeyLauncher Broke. handle just Snapped :V

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dusk - Apr. 06, 2011

My baby dog just went under my bed and chewed up some of my launchers and ripcords. Including my only mini one for my plastic gen. keychain beys...

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Apr. 06, 2011

I've broken my friends LLD clear wheel in two, then one wing on upper mode cracked so he had to get a new one. With GPerseus. Then I versed my friend Bryan in a MXS. He used LLD C145WD. My GPerseus 90RF sent him into a wall breaking a claw(I think the claw already broke before it hit the wall), and damaging his WD. Then Karma came back. My Gperseus Clear Wheel broke in half because of my MF Libra T125RF. -__-. Today I had a three way Match My Bey was MF Pegasis 85RF, My friend Arnold Used LLD 100RF and the other(Rember) used LLD 105RF. When Rembers bey went up into the slope, my Pegasis Went under him, upper smashed him, his rf fell off.And his 105 broke in half. I have a Bad Habit.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Apr. 12, 2011

My (transparent version!) Beylauncher L's handle snapped. Man, I hate this carp.

RE: Whine about your breaks - wat - Apr. 12, 2011

I keep damaging faces and tracks by screwing them in too hard!!! CryingCryingCrying Lesson learned.
R145 and some of my MFs, MF-2s, and plastic facebolts are pretty much out of commission.

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  9:30 AM)Delta Blader Wrote: My (transparent version!) Beylauncher L's handle snapped. Man, I hate this carp.

DAAMMMN never seen a Beylauncher break Like that! Anyways Today my friend overtightened his face bolt. It was MF-L Pegasis T125RF vs Cyber Pegasis 100RF. He wanted to see which was better. My bey kept repeatedly smashing him into the walls, and when My Bey came from Above, I force smashed his bey amd it separated. What sucked though, I pulled my string launcher a biiit too far, and the string just hung out. It took me an hour to fix it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Glad Hatter - Apr. 13, 2011

Yeah the worse that I've had is when the center cord pulls out of my Sonokong crud LR Launcher...in two places!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - HollowPerseus - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:07 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Yeah the worse that I've had is when the center cord pulls out of my Sonokong crud LR Launcher...in two places!!!

Remind me never to get a SK Perseus. Anyways The most recent one was the breaking of my RF from my super deck set. It doesn't tighten >.> and it keeps falling off when hit critically. Then again I have like 3 semi worn RFs and 1 Semi Mint. Meh nothing lost but a good RF.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chups - Apr. 15, 2011

:V My Gun MF just broke while Videoing MF-H Grav Perseus CH120MF vs MF Basalt Aquario WD145RF

Here is Pic and I will post the Video of this Tragic Misfortune......

So Grav Pers is Launched first it's going around the Stadium Basalt is Launched and Gravity gets a Smash on it at the Edge of the Stadium. Basalt Completely Blows up parts Flying everywhere. Life was in Slow Motion. I see as my MF falls Into the Stadium where Medusa's Beheader is Raging his Territory. As Gravity Perseus comes up to My Metal Face I Moan a Slow Sorrowful Nooooooooo. Gravity comes by and Smashes my Beloved Metal Face into Oblivion with its Metal Flat...... A death from a Monster... A MF Monster.

"Destroyed MF" a Poem by Chupa Chups

RE: Whine about your breaks - th!nk - Apr. 15, 2011

My fang wheel just broke one of the tabs that hold Boot Disk up. It still works fine in boost mode, but in normal mode, it's wonky Uncertain I've got another in the mail, but this means I can't do much BD145 vs BD145 Testing, which I wanted to, other than Hell+BD145(Boost) V whatever bd145 (normal).

RE: Whine about your breaks - X1 - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  4:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: My fang wheel just broke one of the tabs that hold Boot Disk up. It still works fine in boost mode, but in normal mode, it's wonky Uncertain I've got another in the mail, but this means I can't do much BD145 vs BD145 Testing, which I wanted to, other than Hell+BD145(Boost) V whatever bd145 (normal).

Fang is how dangerous, this proves that.
I just broke my WD with a crack.

RE: Whine about your breaks - No interest - Apr. 15, 2011

Me and my sisters just got the new Beyblade Metal Fusion stadium. I was battling my Zeus against my sister's Master Draciel and Zeus has cracked the inside of the stadium. It has a big hole in the side now.

When I got my Rock Leone it fit together ok I had a little trouble with it at first, I started battling it against Earth Eagle. It was fine then I started battling it with my sisters plastics and it exploded and the parts went all over. After that it just wouldn't stay together so I glued it and the glue has melted the tip. So I launched it in the stadium and the tip has turned red and it's all squashed. I still use it till I get a new one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - jcmanaf - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  2:16 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: Me and my sisters just got the new Beyblade Metal Fusion stadium. I was battling my Zeus against my sister's Master Draciel and Zeus has cracked the inside of the stadium. It has a big hole in the side now.

When I got my Rock Leone it fit together ok I had a little trouble with it at first, I started battling it against Earth Eagle. It was fine then I started battling it with my sisters plastics and it exploded and the parts went all over. After that it just wouldn't stay together so I glued it and the glue has melted the tip. So I launched it in the stadium and the tip has turned red and it's all squashed. I still use it till I get a new one.
not as werid of me. i had a dark cancer and a rock aquraio. They launched in the air. woosh woosh woosh. they hit in midair then rock aquario caught on fire! it hit dark cancer and burnt it. XD i needed to get that out of my system. the real thing that happened that i did a misshot and i broked the tip
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:16 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: Me and my sisters just got the new Beyblade Metal Fusion stadium. I was battling my Zeus against my sister's Master Draciel and Zeus has cracked the inside of the stadium. It has a big hole in the side now.

not as werid of me. i had a dark cancer and a rock aquraio. They launched in the air. woosh woosh woosh. they hit in midair then rock aquario caught on fire! it hit dark cancer and burnt it. XD i needed to get that out of my system. the real thing that happened that i did a misshot and i broked the tip

RE: Whine about your breaks - DiBey - Apr. 17, 2011

A week full of bad beyluck. Monday, used the Beylauncher to shoot the Quetzalcoatl. After shooting, it snapped into 3 pieces. The same thing happened to my BeyLauncher Suspension. Wednesday, while playing in my backyard, my Storm Pegasus fell into the sewer. Friday, the handle of the winder of the Light Launcher snapped. Sartuday, my Rock Leon has a huge hole in it's Bottom Ball tip when it fell from the 3rd floor. Today(sunday), my Flat Sharp tip broke when my Sagitario fell down from the table in a match(I put the stadium on a table).

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mr. N - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  6:35 AM)DiBey Wrote: A week full of bad beyluck. Monday, used the Beylauncher to shoot the Quetzalcoatl. After shooting, it snapped into 3 pieces. The same thing happened to my BeyLauncher Suspension. Wednesday, while playing in my backyard, my Storm Pegasus fell into the sewer. Friday, the handle of the winder of the Light Launcher snapped. Sartuday, my Rock Leon has a huge hole in it's Bottom Ball tip when it fell from the 3rd floor. Today(sunday), my Flat Sharp tip broke when my Sagitario fell down from the table in a match(I put the stadium on a table).

Wow, you're so unlucky... I have yet to break something. My Beylaunchers are doing well even without a suspention, all my beys are OK. I don't want to jynx anything though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - X1 - Apr. 17, 2011

I hate Beylaunchers. They break like they are flowers. My newest and the only remaining Beylauncher broke - The string broke with the handle flying.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  7:29 AM)X1 Wrote: I hate Beylaunchers. They break like they are flowers. My newest and the only remaining Beylauncher broke - The string broke with the handle flying.

Perhaps adjust your style of play, they are not supposed to break that easily ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kujikato - Apr. 18, 2011

THE POWER OF LLD!!!!!!
[Image: Photoon2011-02-17at17492.jpg]