World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Dec. 02, 2008

[Image: SNC11053.jpg]

Urgh, Spinning Gabriel in right spin is the last mistake i'll ever make.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 02, 2008

(Dec. 02, 2008  6:00 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: [Image: SNC11053.jpg]

Oof. Unhappy

(Dec. 02, 2008  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  6:00 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: [Image: SNC11053.jpg]

Oof. Unhappy

I know Unhappy
Is that kind of break quite common? I'm considering trying to buy another Gabriel if I spot one, but are there better Zombie ARs? Since thats all I want it for.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 02, 2008

I've never used Gabriel in right spin.

(Dec. 02, 2008  9:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've never used Gabriel in right spin.

I went to use it in left, but I ended up in right by accident and before I could grab it when I realize, it got hit, and well. That was the result XD

But as a zombie (Even in left now) which is the better one for zombie? Twin horn or something else?

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Dec. 02, 2008

I was under the impression that Gyro AR was the best choice for a Zombie?

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Dec. 03, 2008

may The Pirate: I've made the same mistake long ago(One whole wing Unhappy) and never got the chance to get another Gabriel(I really regret using it in right spin to test DEMS' survival capabilities )

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 02, 2008  10:59 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I was under the impression that Gyro AR was the best choice for a Zombie?

It is, but it's quite hard to get.

War Lion, Tiger Defense and Turtle Survivor all also work.

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 03, 2008  8:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  10:59 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I was under the impression that Gyro AR was the best choice for a Zombie?

It is, but it's quite hard to get.

War Lion, Tiger Defense and Turtle Survivor all also work.

Good 'o! I have all 3 of them Grin

I do have another Gabriel (But in silver) and I know full well that it'll break easily (Mixed plastic) hence I don't want to use it.

Thanks Smile

The silver one will be fine if you only use it in left spin. I use it exclusively and it's not broken over several years.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pikachao - Dec. 03, 2008

(Dec. 03, 2008  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The silver one will be fine if you only use it in left spin. I use it exclusively and it's not broken over several years.

The phrase "first time for everything" comes to mind. Willing to bet it will break before long.

(Dec. 03, 2008  8:09 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The silver one will be fine if you only use it in left spin. I use it exclusively and it's not broken over several years.

The phrase "first time for everything" comes to mind. Willing to bet it will break before long.

get out

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Dec. 04, 2008

I am tempted to give it a try.
As for the white gabriel. I can repair it, but it wouldn't be tournament legal (not that i'd use it there, since I prefer HMS's XD)
Friendly plastic, theyre like tiny plastic particles that soften in warm conditions, so It could easily fill the gap, though if we're talking after effects, it would probably work like ice to cracks and make it worse.

Or due to the nature of the plastic anyway, if I can get a way of heating to so that it doesn't melt, but becomes hot enough to bend, I could push it back together since it's a clean break.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wraith2000 - Dec. 10, 2008

I lost my DEMS.

I spent a whole day looking for the carp.

Probably went off with that 'fancy man' down the road. Unfaithful little tart.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Maz - Dec. 10, 2008

That sucks wraith Unhappy. DEMS is a really good beyblade.

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Shredder - Dec. 10, 2008

Hey heres something that will probably be of great use to u all, the best thing for repairing AR's is Araldite, its a 2 part poxy resin which fuses the plastic back together nd u dnt even use a full drop of it, its a 2 part mix, u can get it from ur local hardware store, trust me, ur AR will be likely to break somewhere else in the AR lol, check this out nd see wat u think: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araldite
I've looked into it quite alot and because of the amount u use it basically has no effect on the blade, although this stuff isnt too cheap, $15 for 24 mL, but this should last u a lifetime because u barely use any at all.
NB: this only for broken AR's, if it's cracked and is about to break like the galzzly fin u have 2 options, 1: use it till it breaks completely then use the araldite to repair it. 2: get a plastic repairing putty, I can post a picture of both of these if any1 would like me too
"...break like the galzzly fin u have 2 options..."
oops, i mean like the Gabriel AR

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 10, 2008

It's illegal.

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Dec. 10, 2008

Adding foriegn (I know i've spelled this wrong) substances to a blade makes it illegal, the easiest thing to do is a temporary measure and try heating the cracked bit and pushing it back together.
However I'm not sure if it's legal, Care to correct me Brad since i've been wondering this for a while.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 10, 2008

That's also illegal.

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Dec. 10, 2008

Damns that sucks.
I think I'll spray paint it some odd colour and keep it to look pretty then, since it's unusuable in tournies now XD Neon pink sounds fun *grin*

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Dec. 12, 2008

carp carp carp
Grip Flat Core UV
[Image: Picture001-1.jpg]
(Sorry for the LQ pic)
The part where the BP is supposed to lock is completely gone.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synesthesia - Dec. 12, 2008

Unfortunately, that's a common occurrence Unhappy

I've broken quite a few of them.

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Dec. 12, 2008

(Dec. 12, 2008  4:59 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Unfortunately, that's a common occurrence Unhappy

I've broken quite a few of them.
It was my only useful HMS part Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Dec. 12, 2008

Lol same place as one of mine did XD Got a spare though luckily, I'll die when that breaks on me XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neeek - Dec. 12, 2008

i have many beyblade breakages, my fist one was on my first beyblade Wolborg 2. the attack ring snapped during a battle against master dragoon.
Another time i broke Bump king (not the best blade Tired) but that was...partly...my fault, i was launching it from the top of the stairs against the wall (yes...not my fault at all) :L

i would have had loads more blades to this day if i had looked after them when i was younger but you dont realise how thing will turn out