World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beansworth-s-Fanfics-Beyblade-X-Spark-and-Beyblade-Burst-Mythic-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Jan. 03, 2022

Alright it's time for Beyblade Burst: Odyssey!

The System Explained

Chapter 1!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 03, 2022

Nice chapter but I wonder about the future of Mystical

Also when does this take place same of different universe as mysticsl

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Jan. 04, 2022

(Jan. 03, 2022  11:55 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Nice chapter but I wonder about the future of Mystical

Also when does this take place same of different universe as mysticsl
Different universe

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 04, 2022

Question what is the future of Mystical

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - We do not care - Jan. 04, 2022

(Jan. 02, 2022  11:26 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:22 PM)We do not care Wrote: My bad how about Archangel
That sounds good.

Odyssey, has some "curse" words including
If you don't like that tell me and I'll type PG-13 lines instead for you guys. If your fine with that, then this post can basically be skipped until the next sentence. Also Chapter 1 will be posted tomorrow, I'll have an OC Contest for this one, as the system will be explained with Chapter 1's post. If you want I can transfer your OCs from Mystical into the Olympic System.

Seems more like pg cause with pg-13 you're allowed one f bomb

(Jan. 01, 2022  12:44 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I wonder if beasts parents divorced or something if that’s gonna happen
Also sorry if you don't know about this but since he got to learn about his oc (Beast) what will happened with my guy?

Oh yeah, sorry about that, I'll be adding him, and could you explain what you mean at the end.

(Jan. 04, 2022  3:19 AM)beansworth Wrote: Oh yeah, sorry about that, I'll be adding him, and could you explain what you mean at the end.

Well you told him about his character Beast is gonna be in the story so I was interested how my dude will work in the story

(Jan. 01, 2022  1:54 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2022  12:44 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I wonder if beasts parents divorced or something if that’s gonna happen
Beast is actually the cousin/brother of Bell, because Bell's only like 20 or a little older, so their brothers, and Bell and Phoebe do like each other but aren't together yet.

Right here

(Jan. 04, 2022  3:21 AM)We do not care Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2022  3:19 AM)beansworth Wrote: Oh yeah, sorry about that, I'll be adding him,  and could you explain what you mean at the end.

Well you told him about his character Beast is gonna be in the story so I was interested how my dude will work in the story

(Jan. 01, 2022  1:54 AM)beansworth Wrote: Beast is actually the cousin/brother of Bell, because Bell's only like 20 or a little older, so their brothers, and Bell and Phoebe do like each other but aren't together yet.

Right here
Yeah, I get what you mean now, your oc will be added(forgot his name sorry!)

(Jan. 04, 2022  3:29 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2022  3:21 AM)We do not care Wrote: Well you told him about his character Beast is gonna be in the story so I was interested how my dude will work in the story

Right here
Yeah, I get what you mean now, your oc will be added(forgot his name sorry!)

Seth Hussein

Alright, I'll have him appear at some point, I gotta check the chapter list.

(Jan. 04, 2022  3:37 AM)beansworth Wrote: Alright, I'll have him appear at some point, I gotta check the chapter list.

Alright thank you

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Scorponok - Jan. 04, 2022

(Jan. 02, 2022  11:26 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:22 PM)We do not care Wrote: My bad how about Archangel
That sounds good.

If you don't like that tell me and I'll type PG-13 lines instead for you guys. If your fine with that, then this post can basically be skipped until the next sentence. Also Chapter 1 will be posted tomorrow, I'll have an OC Contest for this one, as the system will be explained with Chapter 1's post. If you want I can transfer your OCs from Mystical into the Olympic System.

Those words are fine. Use of curse words just shows a lack of linguistic skills and an inability to express yourself properly without using crude language.

(Jan. 04, 2022  12:56 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Question what is the future of Mystical
I plan to have a sequel season, that takes place 2 years later. (Beyblade Burst: Mystical: Shippuden!!?" jk lol) Van has gone missing and joined forces with Therodore Glass/Alexander Glass's close friend, and his name is Zander Zogratis, but goes by Cutthroat and wears a mask, so no one knows his face. Keith, and Valhalla battle aganist War's Team, The Spartans, and Van shows up again, so Keith battles him with the new system, the Constellation System. Keith uses Chaos Kratos, and that's it for the future of Mystical so far. Also in the spoiler, I'm going to post all the couples in Mystical.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 04, 2022

(Jan. 04, 2022  4:01 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2022  12:56 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Question what is the future of Mystical
I plan to have a sequel season, that takes place 2 years later. (Beyblade Burst: Mystical: Shippuden!!?" jk lol) Van has gone missing and joined forces with Therodore Glass/Alexander Glass's close friend, and his name is Zander Zogratis, but goes by Cutthroat and wears a mask, so no one knows his face. Keith, and Valhalla battle aganist War's Team, The Spartans, and Van shows up again, so Keith battles him with the new system, the Constellation System. Keith uses Chaos Kratos, and that's it for the future of Mystical so far. Also in the spoiler, I'm going to post all the couples in Mystical.

Probably as friends, maybe.

(Jan. 04, 2022  3:59 AM)Scorponok Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  11:26 PM)beansworth Wrote: That sounds good.

Those words are fine. Use of curse words just shows a lack of linguistic skills and an inability to express yourself properly without using crude language.

Doctors disagree since curse words apparently show more expression or something like that meaning if you want to express yourself cursing is good lol

(Jan. 04, 2022  4:03 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2022  4:01 AM)beansworth Wrote: I plan to have a sequel season, that takes place 2 years later. (Beyblade Burst: Mystical: Shippuden!!?" jk lol) Van has gone missing and joined forces with Therodore Glass/Alexander Glass's close friend, and his name is Zander Zogratis, but goes by Cutthroat and wears a mask, so no one knows his face. Keith, and Valhalla battle aganist War's Team, The Spartans, and Van shows up again, so Keith battles him with the new system, the Constellation System. Keith uses Chaos Kratos, and that's it for the future of Mystical so far. Also in the spoiler, I'm going to post all the couples in Mystical.

Alright sounds good, I'll have some chapter where the two hang out, or they said they hung out.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 04, 2022

I say bell and Hannah

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 04, 2022

(Jan. 04, 2022  4:03 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2022  4:01 AM)beansworth Wrote: I plan to have a sequel season, that takes place 2 years later. (Beyblade Burst: Mystical: Shippuden!!?" jk lol) Van has gone missing and joined forces with Therodore Glass/Alexander Glass's close friend, and his name is Zander Zogratis, but goes by Cutthroat and wears a mask, so no one knows his face. Keith, and Valhalla battle aganist War's Team, The Spartans, and Van shows up again, so Keith battles him with the new system, the Constellation System. Keith uses Chaos Kratos, and that's it for the future of Mystical so far. Also in the spoiler, I'm going to post all the couples in Mystical.

Yeah as friends

Random question for everyone, should I post all the products I made for Mystical? I have like product listings if this was a real season?

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - We do not care - Jan. 05, 2022

(Jan. 04, 2022  11:51 PM)beansworth Wrote: Random question for everyone, should I post all the products I made for Mystical? I have like product listings if this was a real season?

If you want sure

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Carma___bigbang - Jan. 05, 2022

Sure i guess

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Jan. 05, 2022

Alright, about half the products that Mystical would have.

March Releases

B-201-Starter
Destruction Kratos.Sh.Xtm+.Eq w/ Mystic Launcher

B-202-Booster
Dynamic Bahamut.Sh.Atm.Ps

B-203-All in One Set
Destruction Kratos.Sh.Xtm+.Eq Blue & White Recolor
Dynamic Bahamut.Sh.Atm.Ps Black & Blood Red with Bright Red Stickers Recolor
Legend Stadium
Keith and Baki's Mystic Launchers

April Releases

B-204-Starter
Eruption Ifrit.Ae.Wv'.Sn w/ Irene's Mystic Launcher

B-205-Booster
Ghastly Yaoguai.Aq.Ag.Sn

B-206-Starter
Holy Valkyrie.Hr.Ulm'.Rn w/ Valt's Power Mystic Launcher

May Releases

B-207-Customize Set
Legacy Spriggan.Sh.Qu
Elite Gladius.Rt.So.Tr
Holy Ifrit.Wh.Rb'.Ps
Typhoon Bahamut.Ae.Yr.Sn

B-208-Special Starter
Fallen Valkyrie.Hr.Vn'.Ou
Van's Power Mystic Launcher+V Gear

B-209-Booster
Illusion Fafnir.In.Abm.Ou

B-210-Random Booster
Everblaze Phoenix.In.Gp.Ou---Prize Bey

June Releases

B-211-Booster
Extinction Longinus.Dg.Jt'.Lt

B-212-Booster
Saint Solomon.Cr.Ui.Sn

B-213-Booster
Hurricane Ragnurok.Aq.Et.Ou

July Releases

B-214-Starter
Disaster Loki.Di.Fz.Ct

B-215-DX Set
Infinite Power Set
Extinction Bahamut.Aq.Xc'+Z.Ct Red and Gold Color
Saint Kratos.Hr.Qu.Ou Blue and Silver Color
Hurricano Stadium
Infinity Mystic Launcher LR X2

August Releases

B-216-Ultimate Starter
Mystical Kratos2.Cn-Ax
Finale Mystic Launcher

B-217-Ultimate Starter
Calamity Valkyrie2.Rs-Cr
Finale Mystic Launcher

B-218-Triple Booster
Crescent Dragon.Di.Cm'-Ct
Hero Achilles.Sw.HXt+'-Sl
Impulse Muramasa.Hr.Xt'-Sn

September Releases

B-219-Starter
Havoc Loki.Ru-Th w/ Lucy's Mystic Launcher

After this one, I stopped making them, but I'll work more on them, I probably have to B-240 maybe

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - PikaBeyblade - Jan. 05, 2022

Nice release list also what B number will Bellerophon be

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Hollowmind13 - Jan. 05, 2022

(Jan. 05, 2022  1:33 AM)beansworth Wrote: Alright, about half the products that Mystical would have.

Nice.
Anyways, not related to the beys but kinda related to the beys: You should probably close the character entry thing (that was never planned nor announced, but you get what I mean) at least close it for Mystical. Because this might make too much characters for what you're doing and might make some irrelevant/have little to no screen time.
You could still do it on other fics, but with a limit of some sorts? like, only 5 OCs from the outside or something, just to make things under control easier.
Anyways, just giving a tip.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Jan. 05, 2022

(Jan. 05, 2022  1:45 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Nice release list also what B number will Bellerophon be
Sorry, OC beys I haven't gotten a chance to make their releases but probably B-222 to B-225

(Jan. 05, 2022  2:55 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  1:33 AM)beansworth Wrote: Alright, about half the products that Mystical would have.

Nice.
Anyways, not related to the beys but kinda related to the beys: You should probably close the character entry thing (that was never planned nor announced, but you get what I mean) at least close it for Mystical. Because this might make too much characters for what you're doing and might make some irrelevant/have little to no screen time.
You could still do it on other fics, but with a limit of some sorts? like, only 5 OCs from the outside or something, just to make things under control easier.
Anyways, just giving a tip.
Yeah, I get what ya mean Hollowmind. For Odyssey, I'll still have a OC thing, but it'll be the top 4 best get added.

Attention! I will no longer take any OCs due to plot reasons, and how many chapters I plan to write, the OCs I got from @Hollowmind8, UnseenBurst, SpeedySuomi, Carma___bigbang, Scorponok, PikaBeyblade, @OverlordLuinor, and @We do not care, will all appear in Mystical, thanks for the support, and I'm having a character contest for Odyssey where the top 4 ocs, will be added, I'll explain in another post later.