World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beansworth-s-Fanfics-Beyblade-X-Spark-and-Beyblade-Burst-Mythic-Burst-On-Break)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 14, 2022

(May. 14, 2022  6:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Tch... I'm pretty rusty at this so I'm going to use a Previous Character if that's okay.

I hoped you liked it. If you need to make some changes I don't really mind. I hope this contest goes well!

BTW: I added some changes from the Original Character.
Everything checks out, Unseen. Your entered into the contest, also in this spoiler, I have some products ready, although Bey Spoilers ahead.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Hollowmind13 - May. 14, 2022

I would probably want to enter the contest, but knowing me it is better if I stay off this one. Besides, Finn appeared in Mystical so that's enough for me (for now)

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 15, 2022

Okay, so question for DualBurst, I'll need everyone's opinion for this one.

When Sumika gets her bey, I'm currently stuck between three different motifs for her, and I can't decide which to have her use so.

Please vote on the poll, I have should she only have one, or change motifs like Kira from Zero-G.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Anime Blader - May. 15, 2022

(May. 15, 2022  4:08 AM)beansworth Wrote: Okay, so question for DualBurst, I'll need everyone's opinion for this one.

When Sumika gets her bey, I'm currently stuck between three different motifs for her, and I can't decide which to have her use so.

Please vote on the poll, I have should she only have one, or change motifs like Kira from Zero-G.

She should have one. It makes the story more engaging with her having one motif so the story can be them bonding and if the bey breaks the story can be emotional since you understand how she feels and are don't feel like "oh, well time to see the next bey she makes to replace the last one."

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 15, 2022

(May. 15, 2022  12:41 PM)Anime Blader Wrote: She should have one. It makes the story more engaging with her having one motif so the story can be them bonding and if the bey breaks the story can be emotional since you understand how she feels and are don't feel like "oh, well time to see the next bey she makes to replace the last one."
Alright, I've also decided on the motif, she'll be using. Here's the hint: Left-Spinning Dragon Bey

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Anime Blader - May. 15, 2022

(May. 15, 2022  4:46 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(May. 15, 2022  12:41 PM)Anime Blader Wrote: She should have one. It makes the story more engaging with her having one motif so the story can be them bonding and if the bey breaks the story can be emotional since you understand how she feels and are don't feel like "oh, well time to see the next bey she makes to replace the last one."
Alright, I've also decided on the motif, she'll be using. Here's the hint: Left-Spinning Dragon Bey

So it's Fafnir or Longinus

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Hollowmind13 - May. 15, 2022

(May. 15, 2022  12:41 PM)Anime Blader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2022  4:08 AM)beansworth Wrote: Okay, so question for DualBurst, I'll need everyone's opinion for this one.

She should have one. It makes the story more engaging with her having one motif so the story can be them bonding and if the bey breaks the story can be emotional since you understand how she feels and are don't feel like "oh, well time to see the next bey she makes to replace the last one."
She could also just straight up abandon the first one because she wasn't really compatible with it. Like how Basara abandoned Solomon to get better, but with actual "this relationship is not working out" in the middle.
Or perhaps she is a good blader, becomes evil and changes motif, back at good and returns with the old motif.
Just throwing ideas ig.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 16, 2022

(May. 15, 2022  8:14 PM)Anime Blader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2022  4:46 PM)beansworth Wrote: Alright, I've also decided on the motif, she'll be using. Here's the hint: Left-Spinning Dragon Bey

So it's Fafnir or Longinus
No, she won't be using Fafnir or Longinus.

(May. 15, 2022  8:19 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .
She could also just straight up abandon the first one because she wasn't really compatible with it. Like how Basara abandoned Solomon to get better, but with actual "this relationship is not working out" in the middle.
Or perhaps she is a good blader, becomes evil and changes motif, back at good and returns with the old motif.
Just throwing ideas ig.
That makes sense too, but I'll think I'll go with the normal gets one motif idea.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - May. 16, 2022

Funni spectate moment

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 16, 2022

I guess, I'll say what Sumika's motif is. She will be using, Salamander.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Anime Blader - May. 16, 2022

(May. 16, 2022  2:47 PM)beansworth Wrote: I guess, I'll say what Sumika's motif is. She will be using, Salamander.

Does Suoh have anything to do with this?

(May. 16, 2022  8:18 PM)Anime Blader Wrote: Does Suoh have anything to do with this?
No, it's kinda like a Fumiya situation, where she created Salamander after Suoh, and because she likes them(Has two pet Salamanders)

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 17, 2022

Chapter 2 of DualBurst! Gouki and his bey's debut, next chapter has another debut. Also 3 more days for the character contest, and with the current amount of people, I'm lowering the winners to two. So like the places, 1st is a Main Character Appearance, while 2nd place is a Side Character. so UnseenBurst Carma___bigbang MasterofDerp and Anime Blader there will only be two winners.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - UnseenBurst - May. 18, 2022

(May. 17, 2022  5:35 PM)beansworth Wrote: Chapter 2 of DualBurst! Gouki and his bey's debut, next chapter has another debut. Also 3 more days for the character contest, and with the current amount of people, I'm lowering the winners to two. So like the places, 1st is a Main Character Appearance, while 2nd place is a Side Character. so UnseenBurst Carma___bigbang MasterofDerp and Anime Blader there will only be two winners.

(May. 17, 2022  5:35 PM)beansworth Wrote: Chapter 2 of DualBurst! Gouki and his bey's debut, next chapter has another debut. Also 3 more days for the character contest, and with the current amount of people, I'm lowering the winners to two. So like the places, 1st is a Main Character Appearance, while 2nd place is a Side Character. so UnseenBurst Carma___bigbang MasterofDerp and Anime Blader there will only be two winners.

Dang, what a 2nd Chapter. It is action packed and has a lot of useful information for upcoming chapters. I really like the way Sumika was put in her place. I really can’t tel if Sumika and Akari are enemies or friends lol. Also Sumika you’re never gonna pull any— Sumika’s motivation to make Salamander was kinda meh in my opinion. This makes me feel like she is a less threatening or friendlier rival which is okay but it seems as if you set her up as a Mean or Harsh Rival toward Akira. Gouki was kinda irrelevant and that felt a bit off since it was a chapter directed towards him. Not bad I’m just saying I’m that the way execution wasn’t really the best but it was still pretty good. I’d rate this a 6.5/10. It wasn’t the greatest chapter but it was still pretty good! There is always room to grow and I know you can Improve! But hey, this chapter wasn’t bad by any means, there were just a lot of factors that could’ve made it better.

Edit: Sorry for saying what a Joke. It was autocorrect on my phone that messed me up lol

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 18, 2022

(May. 18, 2022  12:56 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Dang, what a 2nd Chapter. It is action packed and has a lot of useful information for upcoming chapters. I really like the way Sumika was put in her place. I really can’t tel if Sumika and Akari are enemies or friends lol. Also Sumika you’re never gonna pull any— Sumika’s motivation to make Salamander was kinda meh in my opinion. This makes me feel like she is a less threatening or friendlier rival which is okay but it seems as if you set her up as a Mean or Harsh Rival toward Akira. Gouki was kinda irrelevant and that felt a bit off since it was a chapter directed towards him. Not bad I’m just saying I’m that the way execution wasn’t really the best but it was still pretty good. I’d rate this a 6.5/10. It wasn’t the greatest chapter but it was still pretty good! There is always room to grow and I know you can Improve! But hey, this chapter wasn’t bad by any means, there were just a lot of factors that could’ve made it better.

Edit: Sorry for saying what a Joke. It was autocorrect on my phone that messed me up lol
Thanks for reviewing Chapter 2, I'd have to agree with the Gouki part as he was the focus of the chapter, and then I straight up just give Sumika, her own part. Sumika's rival ship is kinda weird how she's set up is just weird overall, I can't say anything because ya know, spoilers for the entire thing.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Scorponok - May. 18, 2022

Here’s my entry to the character contest. Hope you guys like it.

Zinnia O’Brien
Height: 3’11
She has pale skin, red hair in pigtails, and green eyes.
She wears a green short-sleeved shirt and a pink tutu with black leggings. She also has dress-up green wings held to her back by elastic bands.

She has a very cheerful personality, and is easily distracted. She tends to argue when she loses, making up reasons why she won. Example “Your bey only knocked mine out of the stadium because it was jealous that Zizz was so pretty, and pretty toys are better, which makes you a loser.”

Due to her small size, she uses a trigger launcher that is wound up before the battle.

Her bey is Overcast Zizz.

Neo Chip: Zizz. A chip featuring a fearsome green bird of prey with a curved, sharp beak and piercing eyes. The avatar is the same, and is featured towering over an ancient city.

Neo blade: Overcast. It features four green feathered wings in each direction, with the gaps filled in by light gray clouds, resulting in a large, and decently round layer. It is frequently covered in various colors of glitter, and occasionally marks from crayons, due to Zinnia “playing dress-up with Zizz.”

Neo disk: Pulse. A disk with swirling patterns modeled after a windstorm, in a round shape with some protrusions. On the outside it has some magnets used to repel opponents. It is painted light green.

Driver: Tubular. A hole flat driver as wide as assault and made of POM, resulting in high stamina while zooming around the tornado ridge, completely rejecting the “take the center” strategy and opting instead to outspeed and dodge all opponents until they lose all their stamina.

Dual Drive: Center. A small metal ring in the middle, with metal balls held in place by green plastic. The balls go outward due to centrifugal force to increase stamina, and then return to the center to increase defense at low spin speeds.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 18, 2022

(May. 18, 2022  5:48 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Here’s my entry to the character contest. Hope you guys like it.

Zinnia O’Brien
Height: 3’11
She has pale skin, red hair in pigtails, and green eyes.
She wears a green short-sleeved shirt and a pink tutu with black leggings. She also has dress-up green wings held to her back by elastic bands.

She has a very cheerful personality, and is easily distracted. She tends to argue when she loses, making up reasons why she won. Example “Your bey only knocked mine out of the stadium because it was jealous that Zizz was so pretty, and pretty toys are better, which makes you a loser.”

Due to her small size, she uses a trigger launcher that is wound up before the battle.

Her bey is Overcast Zizz.

Neo Chip: Zizz. A chip featuring a fearsome green bird of prey with a curved, sharp beak and piercing eyes. The avatar is the same, and is featured towering over an ancient city.

Neo blade: Overcast. It features four green feathered wings in each direction, with the gaps filled in by light gray clouds, resulting in a large, and decently round layer. It is frequently covered in various colors of glitter, and occasionally marks from crayons, due to Zinnia “playing dress-up with Zizz.”

Neo disk: Pulse. A disk with swirling patterns modeled after a windstorm, in a round shape with some protrusions. On the outside it has some magnets used to repel opponents. It is painted light green.

Driver: Tubular. A hole flat driver as wide as assault and made of POM, resulting in high stamina while zooming around the tornado ridge, completely rejecting the “take the center” strategy and opting instead to outspeed and dodge all opponents until they lose all their stamina.

Dual Drive: Center. A small metal ring in the middle, with metal balls held in place by green plastic. The balls go outward due to centrifugal force to increase stamina, and then return to the center to increase defense at low spin speeds.
She's a bit different then the rest, and because you entered, I guess we'll go back to having three winners.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - May. 19, 2022

Dual Burst ... I like it and i'm listening to boss music, also my last day of 8th grade so i'm rlly happy rn

it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 20, 2022

Contest Winners! Thank you all for joining, and maybe I'll do another one, but for now this is the only one.

1st Place: MasterofDerp

2nd Place: UnseenBurst

3rd Place: Anime Blader

Congratulations on winning the contest! Brandt, Percy and Valac will be appearing in DualBurst, expect them to appear soon, like Chapter 5. For the others, who didn't win, there may be another chance to enter DualBurst, but for now, this is it.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Anime Blader - May. 20, 2022

(May. 20, 2022  2:33 PM)beansworth Wrote: Contest Winners! Thank you all for joining, and maybe I'll do another one, but for now this is the only one.

Congratulations on winning the contest! Brandt, Percy and Valac will be appearing in DualBurst, expect them to appear soon, like Chapter 5. For the others, who didn't win, there may be another chance to enter DualBurst, but for now, this is it.

Thanks for making me a winner and good job to MasterofDerp and UnseenBurst

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 20, 2022

(May. 20, 2022  4:24 PM)Anime Blader Wrote:
(May. 20, 2022  2:33 PM)beansworth Wrote: Contest Winners! Thank you all for joining, and maybe I'll do another one, but for now this is the only one.

Thanks for making me a winner and good job to MasterofDerp and UnseenBurst
No problem, I liked the detail you but into Valac. And I think he'll definitely be exiting to write with.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - MasterofDerp - May. 20, 2022

Gg everyone. Can’t wait to see everything in action!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 26, 2022

Updated product list. includes OC beys.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - May. 26, 2022

I am bacc yes

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - May. 26, 2022

Updated the product list, I forgot May completely.