World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beansworth-s-Fanfics-Beyblade-X-Spark-and-Beyblade-Burst-Mythic-Burst-On-Break)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - Apr. 06, 2022

(Apr. 06, 2022  4:34 PM)Shadic_Despair Wrote: I"m late but hope i can get some shine
Leon Rollins

His description: Mysterious, A Tan Skinned Individual, He believes in his Mythical Bey-blade Shadow Hades-Ultra-7-Evo High Xtend+' (has the Mystical chip)

Mythical Core: Hades.
A motif of the Greek god of the underworld has 8 strong locks And with a strong launch an activated burst stopper.

Mythical Blade: Shadow.

A balance type counter-clockwise spinning blade with 4 modes it can also be (described as the db/mystical version of dread hades)
Null mode: Nullifies Attacks and Absorbs them using its rubber exposure points.

Reaper Mode: The Metal Points expose themselves to give a strong offense in battle

Eternal Mode: As The Rubber and Metal Blades Perfectly Line up the bay-blade ultra disk making the bey harder to burst, tightening the spring in the driver

Shadow Mode: The Final and Strongest Mode. The Blade then becomes a Spring Bound Blade.

The metal is more exposed as well as the rubber creating more of an offensive shape

Mythical Armor: 7

Similar to L-Gear but it has 3 metal scythes to repel/counter against opposing beys

Mythical Disk: Ultra

Very similar to the Convert disk of union achilles but its an all rounder disk with arrangable  modes Counter and Balance

Mythical Driver: Evo High Xtend+'

The perfectly balanced driver to complete This Beyblade

Including the 3 modes Attack Stamina and Defense but this one Has another mode called Dash Mode

Dash Mode Is a combination of all modes It works akin like the Generate and Ignition dash driver it spins in a different rotation when at risk of losing its spin and it takes a last man standing approach
I don't know, if I can include this OC, but I'll think about it.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Hollowmind13 - Apr. 06, 2022

(Apr. 06, 2022  6:53 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2022  4:34 PM)Shadic_Despair Wrote:
Honestly, I think this fic is already saturated with OCs. I'm not sure you can fit more because DJ's was already a long shot.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Shadic_Despair - Apr. 06, 2022

(Apr. 06, 2022  6:53 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2022  4:34 PM)Shadic_Despair Wrote: I"m late but hope i can get some shine
Leon Rollins

His description: Mysterious, A Tan Skinned Individual, He believes in his Mythical Bey-blade Shadow Hades-Ultra-7-Evo High Xtend+' (has the Mystical chip)

Mythical Core: Hades.
A motif of the Greek god of the underworld has 8 strong locks And with a strong launch an activated burst stopper.

Mythical Blade: Shadow.

A balance type counter-clockwise spinning blade with 4 modes it can also be (described as the db/mystical version of dread hades)
Null mode: Nullifies Attacks and Absorbs them using its rubber exposure points.

Reaper Mode: The Metal Points expose themselves to give a strong offense in battle

Eternal Mode: As The Rubber and Metal Blades Perfectly Line up the bay-blade ultra disk making the bey harder to burst, tightening the spring in the driver

Shadow Mode: The Final and Strongest Mode. The Blade then becomes a Spring Bound Blade.

The metal is more exposed as well as the rubber creating more of an offensive shape

Mythical Armor: 7

Similar to L-Gear but it has 3 metal scythes to repel/counter against opposing beys

Mythical Disk: Ultra

Very similar to the Convert disk of union achilles but its an all rounder disk with arrangable  modes Counter and Balance

Mythical Driver: Evo High Xtend+'

The perfectly balanced driver to complete This Beyblade

Including the 3 modes Attack Stamina and Defense but this one Has another mode called Dash Mode

Dash Mode Is a combination of all modes It works akin like the Generate and Ignition dash driver it spins in a different rotation when at risk of losing its spin and it takes a last man standing approach

Thanks For considering if you do how ever please make some adjustments

btw this is the best fanfic by far and keep up to good work

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - Apr. 06, 2022

(Apr. 06, 2022  6:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2022  6:53 PM)beansworth Wrote: I don't know, if I can include this OC, but I'll think about it.
Honestly, I think this fic is already saturated with OCs. I'm not sure you can fit more because DJ's was already a long shot.
I completely agree with you, Hollow. I'll have to deny Hades and his owner, Shadic_Despair

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - UnseenBurst - Apr. 06, 2022

BEANSWORTH! How dare you copy my Deku PFPs! This is an Ilegal Injustice. I'm just messing with you. Yours looks pretty cool ain't gonna lie. Now, what was I gonna say? Oh. BTW if you want you can keep Izuku in the fanfic or not I don't really care I just want to tell you that if you want to keep him in you can. Also don't feel afraid to deny requests. If it is getting too full then just be upfront and honest that you can't accept their request. I know it is hard sometimes but it is better than telling them Yes and overworking yourself so you can fit their Character in. Anyways, you're doing a Great Job like usual keep up the Amazing Work.

(Apr. 06, 2022  8:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BEANSWORTH! How dare you copy my Deku PFPs! This is an Ilegal Injustice. I'm just messing with you. Yours looks pretty cool ain't gonna lie. Now, what was I gonna say? Oh. BTW if you want you can keep Izuku in the fanfic or not I don't really care I just want to tell you that if you want to keep him in you can. Also don't feel afraid to deny requests. If it is getting too full then just be upfront and honest that you can't accept their request. I know it is hard sometimes but it is better than telling them Yes and overworking yourself so you can fit their Character in. Anyways, you're doing a Great Job like usual keep up the Amazing Work.
Omg!! Sorry, Unseen! Kidding, and I am keeping Izuku, in the fanfic, and I understand, which is why I can't take anymore OCs, because my god, Mystical basically filled with them, but I like most the characters submitted.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - The Dark Prince - Apr. 06, 2022

I love it, but you must get permission from The Dark Prince to make a new Belial. And you have my approval! Also latter in the fandom a new main character should appear, and it should be Valt's kid cause if this is 16 years later, he will be 31 years old. The kids name should be Akazato Yakahiro. His Beyblade should be named Azreth. Those are just suggestions though. If you do use them, you don't need to give me credit or anything

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Hollowmind13 - Apr. 06, 2022

(Apr. 06, 2022  9:07 PM)The Dark Prince Wrote: I love it, but you must get permission from The Dark Prince to make a new Belial. And you have my approval! Also latter in the fandom a new main character should appear, and it should be Valt's kid cause if this is 16 years later, he will be 31 years old. The kids name should be Akazato Yakahiro. His Beyblade should be named Azreth. Those are just suggestions though. If you do use them, you don't need to give me credit or anything
Every suggestion is appreciated, but don't you think that's better for a new fic than an already existing one? You can make that a thing if you want by creating your own.
That's Beansworth fic thrwad so idk if suggesting whole fics ideas is... well, a good idea.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - The Dark Prince - Apr. 06, 2022

I am writing my own novel, but not about Beyblade, and the character I mentioned is a character in my novel.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Shadic_Despair - Apr. 06, 2022

(Apr. 06, 2022  8:31 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2022  6:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .
I completely agree with you, Hollow. I'll have to deny Hades and his owner, Shadic_Despair

Understandable my guy It is Super Filled Up Ill try again maybe in the future if you make fanfics

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - Apr. 07, 2022

(Apr. 06, 2022  8:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BEANSWORTH! How dare you copy my Deku PFPs! This is an Ilegal Injustice. I'm just messing with you. Yours looks pretty cool ain't gonna lie. Now, what was I gonna say? Oh. BTW if you want you can keep Izuku in the fanfic or not I don't really care I just want to tell you that if you want to keep him in you can. Also don't feel afraid to deny requests. If it is getting too full then just be upfront and honest that you can't accept their request. I know it is hard sometimes but it is better than telling them Yes and overworking yourself so you can fit their Character in. Anyways, you're doing a Great Job like usual keep up the Amazing Work.
seeing your name in purple is something I gotta get used to lol

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - Apr. 07, 2022

Alright 35, is completely out finally,

Chapter 35: Lui's Team! Awakening!
Alright, finally got the chapter done.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - Apr. 07, 2022

that new launcher I figure is forshadowing DJ's launcher (haha lol) good chapter, fistfight big funny

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - Apr. 07, 2022

Next chapter has Himawari's debut, so that'll be fun. Here's the spoiler, I forgot to include

As the Battle Cruise begins to near it's climax, and Valt makes two 6 people battle royales for people to get stars. Round One! Keith, Obito, Baki, War, Himawari and Barry all battle, and whoever wins will get 3 stars, getting them into second place, or in Obito and Barry's case tie for first, and Keith's case, have even more stars. Round Two! Yuito, Bryan, Finn, Annie, Izuku and Brooklyn, with the same steaks. After the battles, the second stop is revealed, BC Sol! With Valt as the team captain, the top three star teams, will have to go all out!

Find out what happens next time on Beyblade Burst: Mystical!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - UnseenBurst - Apr. 07, 2022

(Apr. 07, 2022  7:29 PM)beansworth Wrote: Next chapter has Himawari's debut, so that'll be fun. Here's the spoiler, I forgot to include

As the Battle Cruise begins to near it's climax, and Valt makes two 6 people battle royales for people to get stars. Round One! Keith, Obito, Baki, War, Himawari and Barry all battle, and whoever wins will get 3 stars, getting them into second place, or in Obito and Barry's case tie for first, and Keith's case, have even more stars. Round Two! Yuito, Bryan, Finn, Annie, Izuku and Brooklyn, with the same steaks. After the battles, the second stop is revealed, BC Sol! With Valt as the team captain, the top three star teams, will have to go all out!

Wait. I'm confused. I thought Keith and Lucy were together, but now Baki and Lucy are together? Baki your Dirty Dog. Anyways can you kinda fill me in. I might've missed a chapter or something but I'm kinda confused.

(Apr. 07, 2022  7:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2022  7:29 PM)beansworth Wrote: Next chapter has Himawari's debut, so that'll be fun. Here's the spoiler, I forgot to include

Wait. I'm confused. I thought Keith and Lucy were together, but now Baki and Lucy are together? Baki your Dirty Dog. Anyways can you kinda fill me in. I might've missed a chapter or something but I'm kinda confused.
Keith and Irene are together(Ifrit's owner), Baki and Lucy are now together. You might've, don't worry. Keith and Irene should've gotten together back in like 27, I think? It was the same chapter as Finn's intro(Hollowmind's OC)

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - PikaBeyblade - Apr. 09, 2022

I really hope Barry wins since he’s lost every one of his battles

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - Apr. 11, 2022

Update: back on Thursday my grandma got into a car accident and had a concussion, she is doing fine but she can't drive anymore and gave her keys to my parents (she is 69 btw she turns 70 on October 19th) also I accidentally lit my original red LR launcher on fire by accident

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - Hollowmind13 - Apr. 11, 2022

(Apr. 11, 2022  2:04 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: Update: back on Thursday my grandma got into a car accident and had a concussion, she is doing fine but she can't drive anymore and gave her keys to my parents (she is 69 btw she turns 70 on October 19th) also I accidentally lit my original red LR launcher on fire by accident
Not the best place to say this (idk if that relates to the thread at all). The WBO does not work as many forums that I know regarding status: There isn't a status tab to post what happened to your or, well, updates. As such you should avoid posting these posts unless the topic matches with the thread's topic.
And even if there was, a fanfic thread from someone else isn't the best place to share this.
As for the news itself, good to know you and your grandmother are doing well (and how the hell do you lit a plastic launcher on fire?)

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - Apr. 12, 2022

my old computer overheated (overheated to the point of where it lit on fire) and my LR launcher was sitting near it and caught on fire, it didn't take long for me and my dad to lug in a gallon jug full of water, that put it out

and sorry about the status thing, I couldn't find a thread for it

F in chat for my old PC

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - Apr. 14, 2022

Okay, so post I gotta make. Normally, I'd be working on Mystical, but recently I got sick, and don't truly have the will to work on Mystical while being sick. Although, when either I feel better, or my sickness goes away, 36's production will continue. Sorry fam, just need a quick break, while I'm sick. Be back soon(hopefully), beanworth.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - Apr. 15, 2022

(Apr. 14, 2022  2:35 AM)beansworth Wrote: Okay, so post I gotta make. Normally, I'd be working on Mystical, but recently I got sick, and don't truly have the will to work on Mystical while being sick. Although, when either I feel better, or my sickness goes away, 36's production will continue. Sorry fam, just need a quick break, while I'm sick. Be back soon(hopefully), beanworth.
Well thankfully, now I'm felling better so, I'll get back to 36 real soon!

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - PikaBeyblade - Apr. 21, 2022

Hey I’m back

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - DJCAT8608 - Apr. 29, 2022

I refuse to let this thread go dormant. *revival powers intensify*

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical and Beyblade Burst: DualBurst - beansworth - Apr. 29, 2022

Alright, so about the newest chapter of Mystical. I haven't had much time to work on it, but this weekend, I'll basically be free the entire day, and I'll try to get 36 and beyond done. But also my birthday is coming up soon, and this weekend, I may be celebrating at my mom's. Anyway, the actual chapter itself, shouldn't take too long, but I don't really know yet.

Also, anyone who has the time to(and has read, Mystical), would you be willing to give me a rating. Please use the ratings in the spoiler.