World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break) (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beansworth-s-Fanfics-Beyblade-X-Spark-and-Beyblade-Burst-Mythic-Burst-On-Break)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Goat Blader - Feb. 22, 2022

Sorry if this is a late submission but I just joined the WBBO and I would really like my character in someones story since I'm not that good of a story teller

Here's special moves if you want any

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Feb. 22, 2022

(Feb. 22, 2022  2:43 AM)Goat Blader Wrote: Sorry if this is a late submission but I just joined the WBBO and I would really like my character in someones story since I'm not that good of a story teller

I don't know if I can include this oc and bey, but I'll see if I can.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Goat Blader - Feb. 22, 2022

(Feb. 22, 2022  6:34 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2022  2:43 AM)Goat Blader Wrote: Sorry if this is a late submission but I just joined the WBBO and I would really like my character in someones story since I'm not that good of a story teller

I don't know if I can include this oc and bey, but I'll see if I can.

Ok thank you if you can't its fine I enjoy this fan fiction anyway

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Feb. 23, 2022

I finished Chapter 29, let's go.

Chapter 29: New Rivals! Show your Skills!
Chapter 30, is next with more Yacht Battles.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Carma___bigbang - Feb. 23, 2022

What chapter does Himawari appear??

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Feb. 23, 2022

(Feb. 23, 2022  10:18 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: What chapter does Himawari appear??
She'll be appearing soon with other bladers who get approved to join the Yacht Cruise.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Carma___bigbang - Feb. 24, 2022

Okie dokie

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - DJCAT8608 - Feb. 24, 2022

what chapter will DJ CAT appear?

cause once he appears dis gonna be fun lol

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  1:52 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: what chapter will DJ CAT appear?

cause once he appears dis gonna be fun lol
Idk yet, I barely have much planned so far

*me trying to think of a reply that makes sense*

(Feb. 24, 2022  3:04 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: *me trying to think of a reply that makes sense*
Bruh, that's me so many times on here. *cry*

i'm about to do a big funny

from Chapter 27: Van(Sync): “Fine by me! Either way, I’ll shatter you! Calamity Sword!”
{Valkyrie hit Loki into the floor, and Loki burst. Then Loki yelled out.}
Loki: “Lucy, I don’t feel quite right.”
Lucy: “Loki! What’s wrong?”
Loki: “I think Valkyrie’s dama---”
{Then Loki’s layer broke into two pieces and hit the ground, and Lucy fell to her knees, and began tearing up.}

Shu would like to know your location

(Feb. 24, 2022  3:16 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: i'm about to do a big funny

from Chapter 27: Van(Sync): “Fine by me! Either way, I’ll shatter you! Calamity Sword!”
{Valkyrie hit Loki into the floor, and Loki burst. Then Loki yelled out.}
Loki: “Lucy, I don’t feel quite right.”
Lucy: “Loki! What’s wrong?”
Loki: “I think Valkyrie’s dama---”
{Then Loki’s layer broke into two pieces and hit the ground, and Lucy fell to her knees, and began tearing up.}

Shu would like to know your location
Honestly it's time, Shu wreaks Van for breaking his daughter's bey.

yes, Van boutta get trolled

(Feb. 24, 2022  4:28 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: yes, Van boutta get trolled
He messed with the wrong girl, both Baki and Shu will be on him.

haha funny tag team lolololololololol

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how Obito doesn't care for the Zen'in Family and instead refers to himself as Obito Uchiha.

Van shall be rickrolled
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Alright I think Brooklyn can barely fit in the story. But one thing, could I have them take their mask off at one point around some of their friends? Also who would they be friends with?

(Feb. 24, 2022  10:20 PM)beansworth Wrote:

Alright I think Brooklyn can barely fit in the story. But one thing, could I have them take their mask off at one point around some of their friends? Also who would they be friends with?
Oh yeah, also anyone who has an OC, do you want your OC to like anyone, I'm mostly asking about characters like Barry, War and Shane. So, PikaBeyblade Carma___bigbang and Scorponok would you be willing to tell me, and assuming your caught up and know some of the ships.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - PikaBeyblade - Feb. 24, 2022

I’d like Barry to like Neusa but gets rejected every time because he’s 12

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  11:29 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I’d like Barry to like Neusa but gets rejected every time because he’s 12
That sounds cool, but if he was older do you think they'd get together?

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Scorponok - Feb. 25, 2022

it’s okay if other people’s characters get into relationships, but in my family we don’t think people should date until they are old enough for it to actually matter.

Cause Shane is only 15.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - beansworth - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 25, 2022  7:35 PM)Scorponok Wrote: it’s okay if other people’s characters get into relationships, but in my family we don’t think people should date until they are old enough for it to actually matter.

Cause Shane is only 15.
Oh alright then, that's completely fine by me, I understand why your family would do that.

Ok so Mystical's opening theme and ending have been decided by me. Each opening is picked for the feel of the arc, and the endings are just vibes.

Opening 1(Chapters 1-24)-Guren by DOES
Opening 2-(Chapters 25-41)-Silhouette by KANA-BOON
Opening 3-(Chapters 42-60)-ODD FUTURE by UVERworld

Opening 1 and 2 are from Naruto: Shippuden and Opening 3 is from My Hero Academia

Ending 1-(Chapters 1-24)-Roundabout by Yes
Ending 2-(Chapters 25-31)-Tokyo Wonder by Nakimushi
Ending 3-(Chapters 32-60)-LOST IN PARADISE by Ali

Ending 1 is from JoJo's, Ending 2 is from Tokyo Revengers, Ending 3 is from Jujutsu Kaisen.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Goat Blader - Feb. 26, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  10:20 PM)beansworth Wrote:

(Feb. 24, 2022  10:20 PM)beansworth Wrote: Alright I think Brooklyn can barely fit in the story. But one thing, could I have them take their mask off at one point around some of their friends? Also who would they be friends with?
Oh yeah, also anyone who has an OC, do you want your OC to like anyone, I'm mostly asking about characters like Barry, War and Shane. So, PikaBeyblade Carma___bigbang and Scorponok would you be willing to tell me, and assuming your caught up and know some of the ships.

Sorry for the late reply I've been doing some things school related. They can remove their mask but rarely since I want this character to be a masked character anyone can put themselves into like Spiderman. But to answer the other question no they won't have any friends, they are more loners but if you do talk to them they will reply.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Mystical - Carma___bigbang - Feb. 26, 2022

War will like Himawari because he likes a strong woman and she beats him in all there battles