World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set (/Thread-Product-B-191-Overdrive-SP-Starter-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - BeyCrafter - Sep. 17, 2021

(Sep. 16, 2021  4:41 PM)MWF Wrote: I'm not sure if the πerseus core has metal.

Unless there is metal lining the underside of the core it looks like the part that is usually made of metal is the same plastic as the rest of the core.

But I might be seeing it wrong

There is definitely metal on the Core. TT wouldn't get rid of a feature for a recolor rerelease.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - HyperSpriggan - Sep. 17, 2021

(Sep. 16, 2021  4:41 PM)MWF Wrote: I'm not sure if the πerseus core has metal.

Unless there is metal lining the underside of the core it looks like the part that is usually made of metal is the same plastic as the rest of the core.

But I might be seeing it wrong

Err it is already confirmed to have metal

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - SomebodyUnknown - Sep. 17, 2021

So if I got it right, All Might works like reverse Reboot or Generate if it was an attack driver - normally with low spin it has freely rotating flat tip, with high spin that primary flat tip goes in so it becomes much wider (maybe it'll look like giant Zephyr) and fixed so maybe when it loses spin it returns to free spin and 'narrow' flat mode. If it really does switch modes mid-battle like that it'll make a lot of sense and could make Ai interesting part for meta but only if in high-speed mode (with fixed wide flat tip) it'll be able to maintain Tornado Ridge and basically won't become second Xc'+X lol. The thing which was called spring gimmick is actually Bound gimmick I believe and it refers to wide metallic disc-like part of it. Well, considering how minuscule is difference in wideness and how wide DB layers are, I think it'll be useless unless you put S gear in fixed mode on it. With fixed S gear most likely this will be a different story - it'll increase overall attack power just like Valkyrie core does (and this will be pretty easy to see bc fused drivers are generally higher than standart disk+driver combos so disc part-layer contact is much more likely to happen) and in the same time it'll prevent damaging S gear by something like Guilty which I'm pretty sure will become (if it still isn't lol) an issue with fixed Nexus+S especially when used on High drivers or something like Quattro.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - UnseenBurst - Sep. 18, 2021

Malloftoys has gotten The Overdrive Set! https://malloftoys.com/products/pre-order-9-oct-takara-tomy-beyblade-burst-dynamite-battle-b-191-overdrive-special-starter-set

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - PinkSkulls - Sep. 19, 2021

Very excited for this set!
    I can't believe that they made a new generation Phoenix complete with its original gimmick, that was always a stretch of hope for me. I don't understand the combo behind Prominence Phoenix with the Tapered and Metal Universe, and I wish there was a new DB disk, but that would be asking for too much and I'm just happy for the layer.
    Also excited that Phoenix wasn't shoved into a set of two terrible beys to reuse parts, and we get yet ANOTHER new bey along with Phoenix. The Allmight driver looks funky to play with, and I love the jagged and aggressive triangle look of Dangerous Belial. Plus, burst stopper gimmick built in the core? That's amazing, this feels like a set that was all about revisiting Cho Z. Also adding compatibility with the gears is a great choice, so it doesn't feel like we abandoned the old Belial completely out of the blue.
    Finally, although the last one is a part reuse through and through, it's an incredible one. Savior Perseus Giga Bearing'. Wow. They then add a power launcher on top of that. I just hope that they don't make a Dead version of Prominence Phoenix or else I'd have to get that too.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - MagikHorse - Sep. 19, 2021

(Sep. 19, 2021  5:17 PM)PinkSkulls Wrote: Very excited for this set!
    I can't believe that they made a new generation Phoenix complete with its original gimmick, that was always a stretch of hope for me. I don't understand the combo behind Prominence Phoenix with the Tapered and Metal Universe, and I wish there was a new DB disk, but that would be asking for too much and I'm just happy for the layer.
    Also excited that Phoenix wasn't shoved into a set of two terrible beys to reuse parts, and we get yet ANOTHER new bey along with Phoenix. The Allmight driver looks funky to play with, and I love the jagged and aggressive triangle look of Dangerous Belial. Plus, burst stopper gimmick built in the core? That's amazing, this feels like a set that was all about revisiting Cho Z. Also adding compatibility with the gears is a great choice, so it doesn't feel like we abandoned the old Belial completely out of the blue.
    Finally, although the last one is a part reuse through and through, it's an incredible one. Savior Perseus Giga Bearing'. Wow. They then add a power launcher on top of that. I just hope that they don't make a Dead version of Prominence Phoenix or else I'd have to get that too.

My assumption is that the round edges of both Tapered and Metal Universe are there to minimize damage from running into its own armor, the same way that Friction's POM ball is taller than the revive/dead armor and therefore barely affected by it. Given that Tapered has no rereleases so far, I see no issue with it here. It's a bit new for Phoenix, but fitting nonetheless.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - PinkSkulls - Sep. 20, 2021

(Sep. 19, 2021  10:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: My assumption is that the round edges of both Tapered and Metal Universe are there to minimize damage from running into its own armor, the same way that Friction's POM ball is taller than the revive/dead armor and therefore barely affected by it. Given that Tapered has no rereleases so far, I see no issue with it here. It's a bit new for Phoenix, but fitting nonetheless.

When you put it like that, it makes much more sense, thanks!
     Never even thought about the fact that Tapered hasn't seen any light outside of Vanish Fafnir, and the protective skirt sounds about right. I'm not too familiar with Universe, but after looking at a video I love the giant round tip and spinning ring, it seems like it was a good fit for Phoenix.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - MagikHorse - Sep. 20, 2021

(Sep. 20, 2021  12:09 AM)PinkSkulls Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  10:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: My assumption is that the round edges of both Tapered and Metal Universe are there to minimize damage from running into its own armor, the same way that Friction's POM ball is taller than the revive/dead armor and therefore barely affected by it. Given that Tapered has no rereleases so far, I see no issue with it here. It's a bit new for Phoenix, but fitting nonetheless.

When you put it like that, it makes much more sense, thanks!
     Never even thought about the fact that Tapered hasn't seen any light outside of Vanish Fafnir, and the protective skirt sounds about right. I'm not too familiar with Universe, but after looking at a video I love the giant round tip and spinning ring, it seems like it was a good fit for Phoenix.

Also sort of fits that 10 had great Stamina, placing itself among the top 4 core disks. Tapered has been doing well so far too, and though it's not new I will definitely love seeing more of it.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 22, 2021

Does the Dangerous Blade have any other gimmicks aside from being compatible with the L/F Gears?

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - Kaizoku Burst - Sep. 22, 2021

(Sep. 22, 2021  7:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Does the Dangerous Blade have any other gimmicks aside from being compatible with the L/F Gears?

According to any of the released materials, there aren't any advertised gimmicks for the Dangerous Blade.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - Lucha Burst - Sep. 22, 2021

(Sep. 22, 2021  7:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Does the Dangerous Blade have any other gimmicks aside from being compatible with the L/F Gears?

I believe it has hard rubber and metal but otherwise no, the metal I'm very unsure about but the Rubber i'm pretty confident in, but I don't really know

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - God Dragruler - Sep. 22, 2021

(Sep. 22, 2021  8:07 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

I believe it has hard rubber and metal but otherwise no, the metal I'm very unsure about but the Rubber i'm pretty confident in, but I don't really know

Its said to have hard rubber And metal plus the chip has the burst stopper. Aside from that dangerous is an upgrade of savior Who Just might be the better one. An another words dangerous would be what some Valkyrie fans wanted an upgrade to brave (savior is good by the way) .

(Sep. 22, 2021  8:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  8:07 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I believe it has hard rubber and metal but otherwise no, the metal I'm very unsure about but the Rubber i'm pretty confident in, but I don't really know

It said yo have hard rubber And metal plus the chip has the burst stopper. Aside from that dangerous is an upgrade of savior Who Just might be the better one. An another words dangerous would be what some Valkyrie fans wanted an upgrade to brave (savior is good by the way) .
I know that savior is good, Dangerous blade looks nothing like any Valkyrie evo so  I really don't understand why some fans wished for this lol but Thankfully i wasn't wrong about the metal.  the hard rubber is a `Interesting` choice, The burst stoppers will make belial ll a meta part for sure and IDK about all might

(Sep. 22, 2021  8:48 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  8:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It said yo have hard rubber And metal plus the chip has the burst stopper. Aside from that dangerous is an upgrade of savior Who Just might be the better one. An another words dangerous would be what some Valkyrie fans wanted an upgrade to brave (savior is good by the way) .
I know that savior is good, Dangerous blade looks nothing like any Valkyrie evo so  I really don't understand why some fans wished for this lol but Thankfully i wasn't wrong about the metal.  the hard rubber is a `Interesting` choice, The burst stoppers will make belial ll a meta part for sure and IDK about all might

All Might (fear not for i am here lol). We'll need testing for sure its an interesting driver Which supposedly is a hybrid of ultimate reboot And generate it seems And is compatible with V gear lets wait and see.

(Sep. 22, 2021  9:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  8:48 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I know that savior is good, Dangerous blade looks nothing like any Valkyrie evo so  I really don't understand why some fans wished for this lol but Thankfully i wasn't wrong about the metal.  the hard rubber is a `Interesting` choice, The burst stoppers will make belial ll a meta part for sure and IDK about all might

All Might (fear not for i am here lol). We'll need testing for sure its an interesting driver Which supposedly is a hybrid of ultimate reboot And generate it seems And is compatible with V gear lets wait and see.

Is it also compatible with s gear or did takara tomy hate astral that much?

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - PeppzieCola - Sep. 22, 2021

(Sep. 22, 2021  9:57 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  9:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: All Might (fear not for i am here lol). We'll need testing for sure its an interesting driver Which supposedly is a hybrid of ultimate reboot And generate it seems And is compatible with V gear lets wait and see.

Compatible with all gears including S.

(Sep. 22, 2021  9:57 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  9:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: All Might (fear not for i am here lol). We'll need testing for sure its an interesting driver Which supposedly is a hybrid of ultimate reboot And generate it seems And is compatible with V gear lets wait and see.

As someone above already said its compatible with all the gears their a slot for the S gear on all might same with V gear. So dangerous is going to be bulky from the pic it is bulky too haha

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - Beybladedb - Sep. 23, 2021

I will probably just get the launcher and saviour persues because those are the only good things basically in the set

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 23, 2021

(Sep. 23, 2021  12:47 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I will probably just get the launcher and saviour persues because those are the only good things basically in the set
You can’t orde individual parts from the set. You either buy the whole thing, or don’t get the set. That’s the whole point of sets. To put lots of parts in it and either make people who already have the parts give tt their money, or people like me who don’t have most parts and wouldn’t be wasting their money.

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - valtaoi_007 - Sep. 23, 2021

(Sep. 23, 2021  1:09 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  12:47 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I will probably just get the launcher and saviour persues because those are the only good things basically in the set
You can’t orde individual parts from the set. You either buy the whole thing, or don’t get the set. That’s the whole point of sets. To put lots of parts in it and either make people who already have the parts give tt their money, or people like me who don’t have most parts and wouldn’t be wasting their money.

of course you can order specific parts from a set
a whole bunch of sellers of ebay literally do only that
Its just that you will probably have to wait a big while after the bey is released so that the sellers have multiple of that and are able to sell it

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - TheRogueBlader - Sep. 23, 2021

(Sep. 23, 2021  2:50 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:09 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You can’t orde individual parts from the set. You either buy the whole thing, or don’t get the set. That’s the whole point of sets. To put lots of parts in it and either make people who already have the parts give tt their money, or people like me who don’t have most parts and wouldn’t be wasting their money.

Its just that you will probably have to wait a big while after the bey is released so that the sellers have multiple of that and are able to sell it
Exactly. If you wait, the time it takes for people to get it, get multiple versions of it, then you have to buy it, wait for it, and test it. It takes a long time, and that’s if it’s all real. If it’s not you’ve gotta re-do all those steps.

it doesnt actually I got astral spriggan only roughly 1 1/2 weeks after release if you get from good sellers

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - WickedHero - Sep. 23, 2021

(Sep. 23, 2021  2:50 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  1:09 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You can’t orde individual parts from the set. You either buy the whole thing, or don’t get the set. That’s the whole point of sets. To put lots of parts in it and either make people who already have the parts give tt their money, or people like me who don’t have most parts and wouldn’t be wasting their money.

I do it cheaper, buy the whole set and sold individually. With way like this i got my Astral Spriggan for 7$ and New Overdrive power launcher for free

wait do you buy a set then sell the beys in the set except the one you want?

RE: B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set - WickedHero - Sep. 23, 2021

(Sep. 23, 2021  5:23 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: wait do you buy a set then sell the beys in the set except the one you want?

I buy all the set. Sold individual part at higher price and only take Astral Spriggan. And for overdrive set i bought the set sold all the bey and take launcher only with quick match i got the launcher for free