World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst SK Drive/Cyber Force (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-SK-Drive-Cyber-Force)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - UnseenBurst - Oct. 30, 2021

Mystical Boldness Episode 2: https://www.wattpad.com/1148151564-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-2

LJ-Blader GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade GhostFox Lucha Burst

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - GenesisBlader - Oct. 30, 2021

(Oct. 30, 2021  6:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Mystical Boldness Episode 2: https://www.wattpad.com/1148151564-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-2

LJ-Blader GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade GhostFox Lucha Burst

honestly speaking this episode was pretty cool! it didn't have plot twists everywhere and took it smooth with a battle between basara and my boi pierce! i think the battle made a bit of a power wedge between pierce and basara, which imo feels pretty cool! the vibe the episode set off really had my bones shaking! (for a second, i thought basara was gonna win the battle) i also love the fact that it also makes sense with the storyline of DB (also with DeltaZakuro fanfic, and a few other people) at the end we saw ranzo getting absolutely folded by Bell, but now 'tis time to make Cyclone Ragnaruk!

for this episode, of all the things that happened, i'd literally give it a 24/25! dialogue was intensely descriptive, and battles were... gOoOdD. looking forward to chapter 3!

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - Hollowmind13 - Oct. 30, 2021

(Oct. 30, 2021  4:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yall have to read Chapter 32! I pulled off the Most Epic Scene ever. I need your thoughts on it!! (Yin Yang)
"LJ, The Blader" "LegendaryJust" "Genesus" "Hm8" "CelularBeyBlade" "AliveFox" "Lucha Burst"
I would normally give my opinion, but I am not going to rn. What I will say is that it was a good chapter.

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - UnseenBurst - Oct. 31, 2021

(Oct. 30, 2021  7:38 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yall have to read Chapter 32! I pulled off the Most Epic Scene ever. I need your thoughts on it!! (Yin Yang)
"LJ, The Blader" "LegendaryJust" "Genesus" "Hm8" "CelularBeyBlade" "AliveFox" "Lucha Burst"
I would normally give my opinion, but I am not going to rn. What I will say is that it was a good chapter.

Poltergeist Gilten is actually a Phonix user

Beyblade Burst Mystical Boldness Episode 3: https://www.wattpad.com/1148379162-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-3

GenesisBlader LegendJustice LJ-Blader GhostFox Lucha Burst CelBeyBlade

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - GenesisBlader - Oct. 31, 2021

(Oct. 31, 2021  1:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  7:38 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Poltergeist Gilten is actually a Phonix user

Beyblade Burst Mystical Boldness Episode 3: https://www.wattpad.com/1148379162-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-3

GenesisBlader LegendJustice LJ-Blader GhostFox Lucha Burst CelBeyBlade

nice episode! i would give a full-on rating but i am pretty burned out and am working on something. also i did read it and i'll say pierce's getting really strong, and it isn't even plot armor! love it!

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - UnseenBurst - Oct. 31, 2021

Since I'm in School now and making time to write is getting harder I've come up with my own Chapter Upload Schedule. So basically each Weekend I'll focus on 1 Fanfiction. For example, this weekend I'm focusing on Beyblade Burst MB (Mystical Boldness) and Next Weekend I'll focus on Beyblade Burst Yin Yang. I have extra time this week so I'll work on Mystic Clash so I'll do that.

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - GenesisBlader - Oct. 31, 2021

(Oct. 31, 2021  3:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Since I'm in School now and making time to write is getting harder I've come up with my own Chapter Upload Schedule. So basically each Weekend I'll focus on 1 Fanfiction. For example, this weekend I'm focusing on Beyblade Burst MB (Mystical Boldness) and Next Weekend I'll focus on Beyblade Burst Yin Yang. I have extra time this week so I'll work on Mystic Clash so I'll do that.

liking this schedule! now all of a sudden mystical boldness s my new fav fanfic from you...

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - Hollowmind13 - Oct. 31, 2021

(Oct. 31, 2021  3:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Since I'm in School now and making time to write is getting harder I've come up with my own Chapter Upload Schedule. So basically each Weekend I'll focus on 1 Fanfiction. For example, this weekend I'm focusing on Beyblade Burst MB (Mystical Boldness) and Next Weekend I'll focus on Beyblade Burst Yin Yang. I have extra time this week so I'll work on Mystic Clash so I'll do that.

And that's why I put my fic on a fridge and check every once in a while. Keep up the good work and continue givinv school the priority.

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - UnseenBurst - Nov. 01, 2021

Beyblade Burst Mystical Boldness Episode 4: https://www.wattpad.com/1148721701-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-4-the

LJ-Blader GenesisBlader Lucha Burst LegendJustice CelBeyBlade GhostFox

This is the Last MB Episode for a while since I have Two Other fanfictions I need to work on so I gave you guys 4 Episodes so far. You're Welcome.

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - UnseenBurst - Nov. 04, 2021

Name: Annabelle Aki

Appearance: She's a tall girl that has a Short Princess Skirt and she has a Scholar Shirt with a Pink Bowtie and a Pink Hairband keeping her hair in a Ponytail. She wears Jean Shorts and White Sneakers with a Heart Symbole on them. She also wears White Long Gloves.

Personality: She's very Smart and a Powerful Blader using her smarts to win almost any battle. She's very kind and understanding but she also gets mad when people can't understand something that she deems obvious. She loves it when she wins a battle and usually tells her opponent what they did wrong and to get stronger
so that she can get stronger.

Beyblade: Sage Athena Dimond Wisdom.

Mystic Chip: Athena. Athena is a Mystic Chip with very loose teeth but has Rubber in the Middle and has Two Rubber Burst Stoppers inside the Core making it almost Impossible to Burst.

Mystic Blade: Sage. Sage has 6 Long Blades that can be used for Attack and Defense. 3 Of those Blades have Burst Stoppers so when you hit those Three Specific Blades hard enough a Burst Stopper pokes out going Inward into the Layer.

Disk: Dimond. Dimond is a Combination between Over, Giga and Nexus+S. It has a Pink Ring Around it and it is extremely Heavy. The Pink Ring is mainly to balance the Beyblade out but it can also counter Upper/Lower attacks.

Driver: Wisdom. Wisdom is a Combination between Quattro and High Xtend+'. It has Three Modes. Attack Defense and Stamina. Stamina has a Sharp Metal Tip and causes the Chip to Free Spin and give it more LAD. The Attack Driver has a shape like Spiral and is made out of Rubber Causing the Bey to go faster. In Defense Mode it has a Rounder tip made out of Rubber so it can stick to the center and never let go. The Chip is Free Spin in this mode.

Moves: Sage Delphic, Athena speeds up and slams into the opposing Bey causing a massive Explosion. Sage Guard, In Defense Mode Athena, takes the center and defends itself from incoming attacks.

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - LJ-Blader - Nov. 04, 2021

Someone has been reading Percy Jackson…

(Nov. 04, 2021  2:54 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Someone has been reading Percy Jackson…

Dang, Looks like I got caught. I've been reading the series and I'm really into it! I'm currently on The Last Olympian. (Please no Spoilers) But I'm glad and surprised you figured that out so quickly

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - LJ-Blader - Nov. 04, 2021

(Nov. 04, 2021  3:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2021  2:54 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Someone has been reading Percy Jackson…

Dang, Looks like I got caught. I've been reading the series and I'm really into it! I'm currently on The Last Olympian. (Please no Spoilers) But I'm glad and surprised you figured that out so quickly

I have reveled your secret! I love that sereis and

Mystic Clash has reached the Tip of the Iceberg. (Chapter 9)

LJ-Blader @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice GenesisBlader GhostFox Lucha Burst CelBeyBlade

Episode 5 of Mystical Boldness: https://www.wattpad.com/1150327979-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-5

LJ-Blader LegendJustice GenesisBlader GhostFox Lucha Burst CelBeyBlade

Episode 6 of Mystical Boldnes: https://www.wattpad.com/1150447894-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-6-the

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - UnseenBurst - Nov. 05, 2021

Episode 7 of Beyblade Burst DB Mystical Boldness: https://www.wattpad.com/1150707938-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-7-the

Thoughts would be much apperciated

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - GenesisBlader - Nov. 05, 2021

(Nov. 05, 2021  5:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Episode 7 of Beyblade Burst DB Mystical Boldness: https://www.wattpad.com/1150707938-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-7-the

Thoughts would be much apperciated

pretty cool episode! i thought the battle with rashad was pretty epic and the predicament in next episode will maybe be cool!

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - UnseenBurst - Nov. 06, 2021

To celebrate Mystical Boldness getting over 90 Reads and 4 Likes we're doing a Character Contest. But this Contest is going to be extremely hard to get into since this is a DB OC. I'll only be accepting the best entry and there will only be one Winner. Your Character will play a Major Part in the story and be a Part of the Main Cast. The last day to enter is Sunday the 21st at 5:00 PM Sharp. I won't be taking any late entries. Remember, you'll be using the DB System

People that might be interested: LJ-Blader GenesisBlader DeltaZakuro   @"Hollowmind8" mentioned you and you don't wanna enter that's fine I was just Mentioning people that might be interested.

Chapter 33 of Yin Yang is the Ultimate Battle between Powerhouses!
LJ-Blader @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade GhostFox Lucha Burst

Thoughts?

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - CelBeyBlade - Nov. 06, 2021

(Nov. 06, 2021  1:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: To celebrate Mystical Boldness getting over 90 Reads and 4 Likes we're doing a Character Contest. But this Contest is going to be extremely hard to get into since this is a DB OC. I'll only be accepting the best entry and there will only be one Winner. Your Character will play a Major Part in the story and be a Part of the Main Cast. The last day to enter is Sunday the 21st at 5:00 PM Sharp. I won't be taking any late entries. Remember, you'll be using the DB System

People that might be interested: LJ-Blader GenesisBlader DeltaZakuro   @"Hollowmind8" mentioned you and you don't wanna enter that's fine I was just Mentioning people that might be interested.

LJ-Blader @"Hollowmind8" LegendJustice GenesisBlader CelBeyBlade GhostFox Lucha Burst

Thoughts?

Can i join the contest also can i do a couple of entrys

UB Can i PM u

Mystical Boldness Chapter 8: https://www.wattpad.com/1150913349-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-8

LegendJustice LJ-Blader CelBeyBlade GenesisBlader GhostFox Lucha Burst

Upcoming Episodes of Mystical Boldness

Episode 9: The Explosive Saber, Savior Valkyrie!

Episode 10: The Bold Rematch, Dynamite Bomber Vs. Bold Riptide!

Episode 11: The Wicked Dragon Arises, Roar Bahamut!

(Nov. 06, 2021  7:31 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  1:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: To celebrate Mystical Boldness getting over 90 Reads and 4 Likes we're doing a Character Contest. But this Contest is going to be extremely hard to get into since this is a DB OC. I'll only be accepting the best entry and there will only be one Winner. Your Character will play a Major Part in the story and be a Part of the Main Cast. The last day to enter is Sunday the 21st at 5:00 PM Sharp. I won't be taking any late entries. Remember, you'll be using the DB System

Thoughts?
Can i join the contest also can i do a couple of entrys

UB Can i PM u

One entry Per Person and I'm sorry but you can't PM Me because I've had some... Very concerning PM's so I have them off All Times now.

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - GenesisBlader - Nov. 06, 2021

yo UnseenBurst im sorry if it seems like i am ignoring ur fanfics but trust me im not its just i've been getting a bit burned out from reading and rating all of your massively great chapters... but i will try my best to give a full-on rating of ur next chapter 👌. also i will be joining the character contest, cause no way im not gonna turn down an excuse to make a dynamite battle oc!

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - Hollowmind13 - Nov. 06, 2021

People that might be interested: "LA-Blader" "Genesus" "I can't mess with DeltaZakuro's name, he's gonna one hit kill me"  "me" I mentioned you and you don't wanna enter that's fine I was just Mentioning people that might be interested.

"LJ's Blader" "Average TommyInnit enjoyer" "JusticeLegend "GeneticsBlader" "Celularbeyblade" "PhantomFox" "Lucha"

Thoughts?

Nice chapter, but since I don't have a brain, I cannot share thoughts.
Oh, a character contest? I would enter, but I don't know if I will. I mean, maybe? I don't know for sure yet and, for some reason, I didn't read any chapter from Mystical Boldness so... I'll consider after I read it, IF I read it. 
Just to make sure: since I won quite a lot of your character contest, would it be allowed for me to enter?

(Nov. 06, 2021  8:25 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

People that might be interested: "LA-Blader" "Genesus" "I can't mess with DeltaZakuro's name, he's gonna one hit kill me"  "me" I mentioned you and you don't wanna enter that's fine I was just Mentioning people that might be interested.

"LJ's Blader" "Average TommyInnit enjoyer" "JusticeLegend "GeneticsBlader" "Celularbeyblade" "PhantomFox" "Lucha"

Thoughts?

Nice chapter, but since I don't have a brain, I cannot share thoughts.
Oh, a character contest? I would enter, but I don't know if I will. I mean, maybe? I don't know for sure yet and, for some reason, I didn't read any chapter from Mystical Boldness so... I'll consider after I read it, IF I read it. 
Just to make sure: since I won quite a lot of your character contest, would it be allowed for me to enter?

It doesn't matter how many Character Contests you've won you can still enter. That goes for everyone planning on entering. If we get a lot of entries before the Due Date then I'll announce the Winners early. Also If you enter during the Week I won't see it till Wenseday since I'm kinda busy during the Week

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - Hollowmind13 - Nov. 06, 2021

(Nov. 06, 2021  8:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  8:25 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Nice chapter, but since I don't have a brain, I cannot share thoughts.

It doesn't matter how many Character Contests you've won you can still enter. That goes for everyone planning on entering. If we get a lot of entries before the Due Date then I'll announce the Winners early. Also If you enter during the Week I won't see it till Wednesday since I'm kinda busy during the Week
Understandable, time can sometimes take a lot of time. And I'll surely think about entering, thanks for clarifying.

RE: Beyblade Burst Yin Yang/Mystic Clash - LJ-Blader - Nov. 06, 2021

Name: Din Aza

Personality: Very much an anti hero. He is a rich kid but is not a jerk. His parents want him to be perfect but he often gets up to no good to annoy them. His parents don’t support him blading and think it’s “a waste of you valuable time”. He is very loyal to his friends and is not afraid to give the harsh truth. Outside of his house he is quick to crack a joke, with his parents though, he is always serious.

Appearance: Has Blonde hair that always seems to be messy. He has dark blue eyes
That twinkle in battle. He wears khaki cargo shorts and an untucked red T-Shirt with an white sports jacket and is a big advocate for flip flops (much to his parents displeasure). Din wears a gold Rolex that is actually electronic and has Dragoon’s spirit is inside. It projects a 3D model right above it and can analyze both other bladers and beys. It was given to him by his grandfather who supports him in all his in-devours.

Bey: Omega Dragoon Nexus+S High Xtend X

Parts:
Omega - A blade that has 4 black dragon heads with lightning running down them (ie: l Drago disaster) it has claws on the bottom that are weighted and the blades are made of red rubber

Dragoon - A white dragon head with red eyes and a gold horn. There is a black background. Has 2 medium locks and one hard lock.

Nexus+S

High Xtend X - High Xtend+ with a metal cap and rubber tip. The cap is free spin except when you pull it all the way out, then the tip works like generate.

Participants for the Mystical Boldness Character Contest (So I can keep track of who's in)

1st Particapant: LJ-Blader

2nd Particapant: CelBeyBlade

3rd Particapant: SpeedySuomi

4th Particapant: @"Hollowmind8"

Episode 9 of Mystical Boldness is out: https://www.wattpad.com/1151191746-beyblade-burst-db-mystical-boldness-episode-9-the

GenesisBlader LegendJustice CelBeyBlade Lucha Burst GhostFox