World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 11, 2008

I'll have to check it out and get back to you.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 11, 2008

How good is Gaia Dragoon MS and Driger MS?

Not good enough to buy now.

Ok

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - May. 11, 2008

Well, Driger MS is decent. Its not really very useful now that other blades have outclassed it, but I still think its worth owning.

Gaia Dragoon MS, however, is terrible and should definitely be avoided.

How good is Dranzer GT

Can you please just ask about all the Beyblades in one post? You are doing a lot of taking from this board and very little giving ... at any rate, Dranzer GT is alright. Your questions are pretty vague though.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Cye Kinomiya - May. 11, 2008

TopBlade Wrote:How good is Dranzer GT

The attack ring is very useful for upper attack. It performs similarly to Upper Dragon (Master Dragoon's attack ring). A big advantage is that it has the same upper attack in both spin directions.

I am sorry Brad, I just don't no what beyblade I sould get and don't no if I want to buy beyblade now because the new blades are coming out

TopBlade Wrote:I am sorry Brad, I just don't no what beyblade I sould get and don't no if I want to buy beyblade now because the new blades are coming out

Couldn't you have just, say, posted a list of the Beyblades you wanted to buy and we could tell you which ones were the best?

Ok, here the list of the dranzer blades I want to buy
Dranzer GT
Dranzer Gigs Turbo
Dranzer G
Dranzer V
Metal Dranzer
Dranzer F
Dranzer V2
Black Dranzer
Dranzer MS
Master Dranzer
Dranzer S

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 11, 2008

TopBlade Wrote:Ok, here the list of the dranzer blades I want to buy
Dranzer GT good AR
Dranzer Gigs Turbo lol same beyblade as above
Dranzer G pretty much carp
Dranzer V pretty much carp
Metal Dranzer pretty much carp
Dranzer F good AR
Dranzer V2 best on your list, great BB and SP
Black Dranzer lol same beyblade as Dranzer F
Dranzer MS pretty much carp
Master Dranzer pretty much carp
Dranzer S BB is half decent

think about getting some non-dranzer beyblades

To add, I don't think Dranzer F's AR is that good, but I do think Master Dranzer's is quite good. Dranzer S BB blows IMO.

The only ones I'd get on that list are V2 and GT.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - May. 11, 2008

I'd have to disagree about that. Flame Wing has a pretty awesome smash, but too bad it's such a fragile AR.

I dunno ... seems like it's outclassed by a lot of better ARs.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bluezee - May. 11, 2008

i think the same...flame wing is too weak..i think rapid eagle has better smash

Well, I wouldn't say that. I was thinking more like Triple Wing. Speechless

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - May. 12, 2008

Compared to Triple Wing, there's more recoil, but it's more consistent on a harder smash since there's only 2 wings. After testing I'll bring my Beys out and fiddle with them to see if my memory serves me right.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 12, 2008

Yeah, I'd be curious to see what your results are. I used Flame Wing a lot when I was a new Blader.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - FFX - May. 12, 2008

On the topic of Flame Wing, does anyone happen to remember which version of it had the most durable AR? I'm pretty sure it would be the first one, since the Metal Masters one I got broken after 2 uses, whereas the blue one was pretty much solid.

I always thought the original one was weaker... all I know is that they're both still breakable despite any differences if there is any.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 12, 2008

Yes, but the MM version was beautiful.

Still wish I'd picked up more of those Target edition blue Dragoon G and red Dranzer G.

(I know this doesn't help you at all, just felt like mentioning those!)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - FFX - May. 12, 2008

Really? I've bought like 4 blue ones and 3 metal master ones and I have one intact blue one, 2 chipped blue ones, 1 wing broken entirely off blue one, 1 chipped metal master, and 2 metal masters with wings broken entirely off...

Why is it that I thought that Black Dranzer had a more durable AR? Or was that a tighter tip clutch mechanism?

edit: Brad, I was just thinking that looking through the pictures. I'm not sure if it was the color of the plastic or the shiny stickers, but god that AR color was just sexy.

Bey Brad Wrote:Yes, but the MM version was beautiful.

Still wish I'd picked up more of those Target edition blue Dragoon G and red Dranzer G.

(I know this doesn't help you at all, just felt like mentioning those!)

sup

for Blank Dranzer, I don't think there is a difference either in the AR... I just never used mine since it's more of a collector's Bey.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - May. 12, 2008

flashfox Wrote:Really? I've bought like 4 blue ones and 3 metal master ones and I have one intact blue one, 2 chipped blue ones, 1 wing broken entirely off blue one, 1 chipped metal master, and 2 metal masters with wings broken entirely off...

Why is it that I thought that Black Dranzer had a more durable AR? Or was that a tighter tip clutch mechanism?

edit: Brad, I was just thinking that looking through the pictures. I'm not sure if it was the color of the plastic or the shiny stickers, but god that AR color was just sexy.

Black Dranzer had a tighter tip clutch.