World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Apr. 24, 2008

Seldia Wrote:Do MS beyblades, specifically Dranzer MS come with bit chips? Or do they use a different system for that and if so does it have a image of the bit beast like previous versions?

They use Bit Protectors, which act as screws to hold the Beyblade together. The first few had bit beasts on them, but the majority just have emblems.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Seldia - Apr. 24, 2008

Is it possible to put an old bit-piece in? Or would that mean chopping up a bit-piece and is that legal? XD

Seldia Wrote:Is it possible to put an old bit-piece in? Or would that mean chopping up a bit-piece and is that legal? XD

No, it's impossible. Can someone here take a picture as comparison?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - AnnieDuck - Apr. 24, 2008

HMS are waaay smaller than the old plastic gen. Not possible, especially since BPs are needed to actually keep the top together.

I'll be buying a dranzer MS anyway, I just wanted to know Tongue_out Are the stickers themselves the same size or are they again much smaller?

way way smaller

Right, ok Tongue_out Thanks Grin Sorry to barrage you all with questions but if you just let them spin in a stadium roughly how long do they go for with a strong launch?

Uh, it would depend on which one. People have gotten 4-5 minutes.

Dranzer MS Grin

Well Dranzer MS has two different modes ... why does it matter?

Curiosity? What do you mean by two different modes? (Again, sorry for the barrage of questions but I've been out of the loop for a while Tongue_out)

Dranzer MS's tip can be changed to attack (flat) or survival (sharp). Obviously flat has short solo spin time, sharp has high. The balance is pretty bad though. Either way it's a pretty poor blade and solo spin time is essentially meaningless.

I know, it's just something I like to know about beyblades, I am a fan of endurance for some reason Tongue_out I heard that it has core that isn't fixed so that it rotates seperately to the beyblade, I'm just not sure if it's true or not (last question, I promise- I'm off to bed now Tongue_out)

Dranzer MS does not have a free-spinning tip. Also, solo spin time has nothing to do with survival (endurance). Wolborg MS doesn't have high spin time solo, but in battle it is the best survivor. Survival is about spinning a long time while being hit, not spinning a long time solo.

Ah, I was reading a review after searching Dranzer MS and it took me to information about dranzer MF not MS. Sorry about that Tongue_out Thanks again for your time

P.S. Endurance by definition means how long it could last for, I used it literally forgetting it had a different meaning in blading, thanks XD

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Apr. 24, 2008

Just so you know, you don't need to apologize for asking a lot of questions. This topic is here for questions.

Dranzer MF has a spin free tip, but it's not as great as Wolborg MS's or Jiraiya MS's.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - Apr. 24, 2008

I'm going to be getting a bunch of new HMS and since I know nothing about them, I want to know some good combos.
I have/am getting...
DEMS
Sea Drake
Thunder Serpeant (2)
Advance Averager
Advance Guardian
Draciel MS
Hopper Attacker
and Wyvern DJ (AR only)
So what is the best I could do with these?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 24, 2008

I got a question and it bug me for awhile now, Do you use a screwdriver to take off your running core and put it on your other beyblade?

You need to get Wolborg MS.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - AnnieDuck - Apr. 24, 2008

No.

Blading Wrote:I got a question and it bug me for awhile now, Do you use a screwdriver to take off your running core and put it on your other beyblade?

No, you use the end of the Dual Shooter to remove the Bit Protector.

Pichuscute, the best you can make with those is DEMS with CWD Defense Ring.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - Apr. 24, 2008

ok thx

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Apr. 24, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Seldia Wrote:Is it possible to put an old bit-piece in? Or would that mean chopping up a bit-piece and is that legal? XD

No, it's impossible. Can someone here take a picture as comparison?

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/Kei-XvX/comparison002.jpg?t=1208999626
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/Kei-XvX/comparison001.jpg?t=1208999643

Clearly shows the differences.

Oh Black Dranzer MS~