World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Mar. 01, 2008

Galzzly could KO Galeon occasionally, but Galeon would outlast it most of the time. There are a lot of better attackers that can be uncustomized that are a lot better than Galzzly.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - RayD - Mar. 01, 2008

Tell me what u think about Galzzly, just good comments please, In my opinion I think is Kinda better attacker than Galeon Smile, and is more durable than Galeon also.

THANK YOU GUYS =3

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Mar. 01, 2008

RayD Wrote:Tell me what u think about Galzzly, just good comments please, In my opinion I think is Kinda better attacker than Galeon Smile, and is more durable than Galeon also.

THANK YOU GUYS =3

Galeon would beat Galzzly most of the time.

That's it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - RayD - Mar. 01, 2008

...Why? Tamer Galzzly is pretty much stronger than Galeon, if things are right, ant time is perfect, Galzzly could take out stadium Galeon, right, or which blade is better to take out stadiums between Galzzly and Galeon Attacker.

THANK YOU GUYS =3

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Mar. 01, 2008

If things are right? You're talking about if they were uncustomized which neither of them could reach their full potential. Like I said before, Galzzly could KO Galeon occasionally, but Galeon would win most of the time. Galeon may not be better for taking out other Beys, but that's because it's not meant to be used for attack. Galzzly is an attack type so it's meant for attacking, but the AR is horrible and again, there are better uncustomized attackers out there.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Mar. 02, 2008

Gallzly can break any other beyblade.

THANK YOU GUYS =3

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Mar. 02, 2008

RayD Wrote:...Why? Tamer Galzzly is pretty much stronger than Galeon, if things are right, ant time is perfect, Galzzly could take out stadium Galeon, right, or which blade is better to take out stadiums between Galzzly and Galeon Attacker.

THANK YOU GUYS =3

Galeon is more likely to win than Galzzly. That's all there is to it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Jos - Mar. 05, 2008

Galzzly is just nonsense. Galeon and even Galmen is better than Galzzly. I don't see the point for any further arguments.

The hits from Galzzly's AR is pretty much inconsistent, so the chances of Galeon being hit out of the stadium is low. I would say 80% of the time, Galeon will simply out spin Galzzly.

Amen.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - RayD - Mar. 07, 2008

Really 0_0 Elmo?, Galzzly could break another beyblade??, please ,its that really TRUE?,Wow, that would be just great!PERFFECT!

THANK YOU GUYS =3

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Cye Kinomiya - Mar. 07, 2008

RayD Wrote:Really 0_0 Elmo?, Galzzly could break another beyblade??, please ,its that really TRUE?,Wow, that would be just great!PERFFECT!

THANK YOU GUYS =3

No, that is not true at all.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Mar. 07, 2008

I'm almost convinced that that kid's posts are automated...

THANK YOU GUYS =3

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Mar. 07, 2008

Elmo Wrote:I'm almost convinced that that kid's posts are automated...

THANK YOU GUYS =3
^ This.

So, RayD, not to be mean or anything, but are you dumb or you're just trying to troll us?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Apr. 09, 2008

Was Desert Sphinxer's BB just Rock Bison's?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Apr. 09, 2008

G Wrote:Was Desert Sphinxer's BB just Rock Bison's?

No. It's custom to this Beyblade.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Apr. 09, 2008

Aww man... I got the AR and SR from a random lot, but no BB Uncertain

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Katashi - Apr. 19, 2008

What's the best thing to use to reshine metal parts?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 22, 2008

Does this thing record your beyblade speed or something?
[attachment=101]

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Apr. 23, 2008

I owned one, and as far as I can tell it does absolutely nothing other than analyze bit chips and keep track of wins and losses. Don't waste your money.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 23, 2008

No No, I Just want to know what it does that all

Well, there you go then. Smile

When you beat another Blader with a Bey Analyzer, you were supposed to hook them up and it would record the win/loss and you'd get EXP and Level Up ... but it was so utterly pointless the product died out quickly.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Apr. 23, 2008

Can someone please identify CWD Free Survivor and CWD God Ring for me? There's some pictures here. Never really used either of them, so I'm having trouble figuring out which ones they are.

[Image: freesurviver.jpg]
CWD Free Survivor

[Image: godling.jpg]

CWD God Ring

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Apr. 23, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:[Image: freesurviver.jpg]
CWD Free Survivor

[Image: godling.jpg]

CWD God Ring

I thought posted it when I hit preview and was like wtf. I'm just slowww

i'm at work just constantly refreshing beywiki, don't feel too bad i beat you

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Seldia - Apr. 24, 2008

Do MS beyblades, specifically Dranzer MS come with bit chips? Or do they use a different system for that and if so does it have a image of the bit beast like previous versions?