World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Katashi - Nov. 28, 2007

Ozuma Wrote:There might be a combo for it... I mean there is after all a Knight Driger is there not?

I'm not sure, but there was a Knight Dranzer.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Nov. 28, 2007

Is plating considered legal in the community now? Or no?

I'd like my beyblades to have a double function of looking good and having playability. :)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Nov. 28, 2007

bugturtles Wrote:Is plating considered legal in the community now? Or no?

I'd like my beyblades to have a double function of looking good and having playability. Smile

Plating them yourself is definitely still illegal.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - TMRaven - Dec. 02, 2007

Does anyone know the heaviest HMS beyblade? I just recieved my Advance Striker this morning and tested its spin time. The smaller circumference and heavier weight definitely aided in spin velocity and momentum, attributing to more spin time (2:02), which is great considering it has a flat attack tip. It still lost in a grinding contest against my Green Bay packers beyblade though.

I'd like to know the heaviest HMS blade, or the heaviest combination. Sorry if it's been asked before.

Oh ya, and is advance striker one of the smaller HMS beyblades? Because I was really surprised at how small it was haha.

Oh ya, and I'm assuming a bearing tip is the best type of tip for an HMS? Logically speaking, the heavier weight attributes to more friction put on a solid tip, rendering less spin time, and a bearing tip's only friction comes from the ball bearing itself, right?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 02, 2007

Heaviest HMS Beyblade is Samurai Changer MS, and I'm sure there are ways to customize it to make it even heavier.

Advance Striker is about on par with what I'd expect out of HMS Beyblades.

And to say that about a Bearing Tip is too much of a generalization. It depends on the battle situation.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Dec. 02, 2007

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-2.htm
You should be able to make the heaviest Bey based off the weights from taht site.

Thanks a lot G.

Thanks for the clarification on the size of HMS blades Tamer Brad. After looking at site G gave me, it looks as though the diameter of the AR on advance striker is about the same as all the ARs, but the spinning core isn't as tall.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - PRINCEcharming - Dec. 02, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:Heaviest HMS Beyblade is Samurai Changer MS, and I'm sure there are ways to customize it to make it even heavier.
I forget the AR to use, but IIRC it goes soemthing like this:
AR: Samurai Upper
WD: HMS RBA2 CWD (17g)
CWD Plastic Part: God Ring
RC: Battle Change Core
CWD Plastic Part: God Ring

Yeah, that looks about right PRINCE. The AR is fine.

Oh and Tamer Brad, I'm generalizing about raw endurance, would a bearing tip be the best.

TMRaven Wrote:Oh and Tamer Brad, I'm generalizing about raw endurance, would a bearing tip be the best.

Yes. This is the case with just about every series.

Ok thanks for the confirmation. Oddly enough though I remember having a Bearing Stinger and it had crappy endurance. Must of been because an uncustomized Bearing Stinger has bad stability and air resistance. It also could have been that it was a Hasbro beyblade and the tip was more round than pointed.

Thanks again.

TMRaven Wrote:Ok thanks for the confirmation. Oddly enough though I remember having a Bearing Stinger and it had crappy endurance. Must of been because an uncustomized Bearing Stinger has bad stability and air resistance. It also could have been that it was a Hasbro beyblade and the tip was more round than pointed.

Thanks again.

Maybe it's because uncustomized it has a crappy plastic bearing and its AR is garbage. The Hasbro tip is sharper. What were you battling it against?

I dunno it was so long ago, I was probably more or less testing its spin time. But I think back then I more or less used a Draciel Metal Ball Defensor.

Is the Hasbro Wolborg MS tip sharper than the Takara one too? I made up my mind to go ahead and make the safe choice for my next HMS blade and get a Wolborg MS. So far the only ones I found were a Hasbro one on ebay for $12 or so and one on a UK website for $31.
I've yet to browse Yahoo Japanese Auctions, I'm currently setting up my MOJ account.

Solo spin time does NOT give an accurate depiction of endurance at all. Endurance is about being able to survive hits, not spinning a long time by itself. What good is that?

I think Hasbro and Takara Wolborg MS are the same.

Yes I happen to know endurance is more than raw spin time. But I find testing for spin time just as amusing as battling, especially considering I don't have much blades anymore, and there's no on to play with.

Well I'm taking your word for it and buying the wolborg ms on ebay, thanks.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Limeblade - Dec. 05, 2007

So, Back into blading but found out my parents sold my Bey's at a garage sale Unhappy. Trying to get new ones. So far looked at toywiz. Mostly looked at plastics. I only played during the plastic era. Didn't know about HMS till a day ago. What im wondering is where i should look to shop, what i should be looking for etc. I'm basically new to the game again so all help is much appreciated

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Dec. 05, 2007

For future reference, use this thread for questions as to what beyblade to buy, etc.
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=165&page=2

Also, online is the only way to buy beyblades now, practically. Look for:
Galeon
Driger S
Wolborg

There are many other staple parts you need from other beyblades, but those three are the most important. I'm sure Brad would recommend getting Trygle, just for the AR. You should also get Metal Driger (for the Heavy Metal Core), any beyblade from the V2 series (the SP are a great upgrade for the plastic generation), and Bistool could also be included at the top of the list.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Limeblade - Dec. 05, 2007

Thanks, and sorry for the misplaced question, i will make a post in the other thread for proper consultation

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - TMRaven - Dec. 05, 2007

I have a question. I've seen links to Beyblade Damashii a couple times and from what I see that's a pretty hardcore site for information and whatnot, although the pages are incomplete with pictures missing and etcetra.

Is there a link to an index of beyblades so that I can research on?
I would and have consulted beywiki but it's so incomplete.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Elmo - Dec. 05, 2007

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/ You need to translate this one.
Beyblade Damashii archive is actually pretty decent, in my opinion.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - TMRaven - Dec. 05, 2007

thanks much.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - snintendog - Dec. 12, 2007

i have a couple of questrons
what is the difference between dragoon msuv and dragoon ms?
what would happen if i put stratadragoon ms AR with draceil ms WD and with dragoon ms RC or drazer ms RC? thx in advance for answering.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Dec. 12, 2007

snintendog Wrote:i have a couple of questrons
what is the difference between dragoon msuv and dragoon ms?
what would happen if i put stratadragoon ms AR with draceil ms WD and with dragoon ms RC or drazer ms RC? thx in advance for answering.

Dragoon MS UV has small spikes on the metal frame of the AR, and the tip is significantly wider, causing it to move faster but have far worse survival.

Those combos are not strong at all.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - snintendog - Dec. 12, 2007

i have another questron
where can i find a list of beyblade hms parts and what type of part it is?
ps i honly 6 hms blades dragoon ms, draceil ms, dranzer ms, strata dragoon ms, hopper ms, and wyvern dj. reson why they dont sell anymore down here.