World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Dynamite-Battle-Discussion-and-News)

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 15, 2021

I'm so hyped about the new Launcher ! We can now custom our own Launcher !!! It's gonna be epic !!

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Mar. 15, 2021

Please call someone to unlock the new product thread of the DB Entry Set, DB Standard Type BeyStadium, Custom Launcher LR.
Kei?

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - JoMario67 - Mar. 15, 2021

https://www.beyblade.jp/teaser_6th
Official site, gives some better looks at the characters (the guy on the top left has like fire hair, give me Hyuga or Lui vibes).
They are also campaigning for characters I think like last season.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 15, 2021

The manga cover will probably reveal more of the characters.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 15, 2021

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:08 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/teaser_6th
Official site, gives some better looks at the characters (the guy on the top left has like fire hair, give me Hyuga or Lui vibes).

He sort of reminds me of Xhaka, the guy on the top left. Speaking of him, I wonder if we'll get a new Xcalibur this season.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - SpeedySuomi - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

He sort of reminds me of Xhaka, the guy on the top left. Speaking of him, I wonder if we'll get a new Xcalibur this season.

Same here, hope we also get a new Kerbeus too.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Zeutron - Mar. 15, 2021

Really? That’s sounds awesome. I really want Rantaro back but then again, we already have that other guy.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:19 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: He sort of reminds me of Xhaka, the guy on the top left. Speaking of him, I wonder if we'll get a new Xcalibur this season.

Same here, hope we also get a new Kerbeus too.

Yeah, me too. Here's hoping the guy with the silver hair and green clothing has a new Kerbeus, though highly unlikely haha.

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Really? That’s sounds awesome. I really want Rantaro back but then again, we already have that other guy.

Wait no, not awesome. This means that they are just going to throw in more old characters.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Pixi - Mar. 15, 2021

clio should come back
a vampire with a demon king
nice.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Valtryek Aoi - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Really? That’s sounds awesome. I really want Rantaro back but then again, we already have that other guy.

Wait no, not awesome. This means that they are just going to throw in more old characters.

Hopefully they'll just take up random boosters or something? Oh wait, the problem is bringing back the characters in the first place, nvm. Ngl, with the general theme of that haunted house and that wannabe Valt looking antagonist guy, it feels out of place to be seeing other areas like BC Sol.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Dasmind - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Rashad Goodman, name is, Ono Daisuke voice

(Mar. 15, 2021  3:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: He sort of reminds me of Xhaka, the guy on the top left. Speaking of him, I wonder if we'll get a new Xcalibur this season.
Rashad Goodman, name is

Oh is it? That's pretty cool.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - God Dragruler - Mar. 15, 2021

the red haired guy really look like xhaka junior lol wonder if his the villain villain or the major rival for bell

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  3:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
Rashad Goodman, name is
This isn't official bc it's translated from google translate

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - God Dragruler - Mar. 15, 2021

I don't know if I'm seeing wrong but free isn't the only one with an earing lui seems to also have one from the manga poster .

There is one blader called Suiryu Basara who have grey hair and gree clothes, voice by Katsumi Fukuhara.
Basara reminds me the black dragon user in Crossfight B-danman who is violent

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - JoMario67 - Mar. 15, 2021

Dynamite Perseus -6:
[Image: rarebay_002.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:04 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Dynamite Perseus -6:

Wait so the underside of the metal armour is plastic.
And this armour is the same one on Ragnaruk

Perseus has a metal core right?

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:04 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Dynamite Perseus -6:

Wait so the underside of the metal armour is plastic.
And this armour is the same one on Ragnaruk

Perseus has a metal core right?

Perseus core has metal on it. The plastic you are seeing is part of the chip, the armor is under it.

Also here is the driver campaign, they made a High Massive lol:
[Image: dcp_002.png]

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - Needforspeed - Mar. 15, 2021

[Image: DB_img.png]How the system works

It appears that the two new discs, Nexus and Giga, can be used with the low mode armor, however older discs like Sting or Blitz are unable to fit with the armor in low mode. That is what was meant by the - armor being unable to be used with discs, although the new discs are still able to use them in the low mode.

RE: Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Speculation, Discussion, and News - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Mar. 15, 2021

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:26 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: DB_img.png]How the system works
Oh I understand now

I like the gimmick looks very fun it should be interesting