World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! (/Thread-WBO-Summer-Spin-Showdown-sponsored-by-Toywiz-com)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Sircancer28 - Aug. 03, 2011

This is awesome. I convinced my mom to take me to the one in NY!

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - UltraStriker - Aug. 03, 2011

This is going to be awesome.can't wait

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Chaos blader1 - Aug. 03, 2011

Joyful_2This is awesome, especially for toywiz. im going try to convince my mom to bring me to the on in new york.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - AwesomeWaffles - Aug. 03, 2011

Since there has been almost NO TOURNAMENTS in Massachuseets, I would LOVE for someone to step up and host a tounament. Since I can't do it, can someone PLEASE host it for Massachusetts!? (and I don't think I'm the only one wanting the battle.)

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Kei - Aug. 03, 2011

Just a note: I've added a "[SSS]" tag to all of the tournament threads that currently exist in the Official Events forum that are a part of the Summer Spin Showdown. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all to distinguish which tournaments are a part of this campaign.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - burning infinty - Aug. 03, 2011

can't wait for the tourny in MD Grin

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - AeroRespawn - Aug. 03, 2011

(Aug. 03, 2011  5:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Just a note: I've added a "[SSS]" tag to all of the tournament threads that currently exist in the Official Events forum that are a part of the Summer Spin Showdown. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all to distinguish which tournaments are a part of this campaign.

Thanks, Kei! I want to see how the other tournaments are going.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - 10icefang935 - Aug. 03, 2011

wow toywiz

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - JAM20100511 - Aug. 03, 2011

Hi. I proposed a tournament, and would like to be a part of this Summer Spin Showdown thing. My tournament is called Deep in the Heart of Texas BTW. Can you "review my case"? I really want to be a part of this!
(P.S. If my tourney gets approved, do I pm you my address so ToyWiz can mail the gift certificates, stadiums, etc.?)

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - 1dablader - Aug. 03, 2011

WOOT! Let's go Maryland!

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - night eagle - Aug. 04, 2011

I hope I can make it.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - DranzerX13 - Aug. 04, 2011

I'll be video taping the one i'm hosting. I'll then put it on youtube for all to see including Toywiz.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Galaxxy - Aug. 04, 2011

Well good luck to all taking part in this *lucky Americans* and enjoy yourselves and show the world what were about!

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - ToyWizBebs - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  7:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I'll be video taping the one i'm hosting. I'll then put it on youtube for all to see including Toywiz.

That's awesome! We'd love to see it!

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Vamasco_ - Aug. 04, 2011

Nice to see the WBO is getting more and more popular !
Too bad Europe is not envolved on the WBO Summer Spin Showdown , but next year , I guess .. If this works out , which it will .
Have fun USA !

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Deikailo - Aug. 04, 2011

It would be nice to see this done with Toy Wiz or maybe TheINtoy, since they are based in Europe, and have different European countries on tour instead of states. (I.E. One in the UK, Italy, France (seriously, they have enough people, I'm sure), Ireland (They do, too), Germany, Portugal, etc).

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - iwantsusanow24 - Aug. 04, 2011

Y NOT KENTUCKY OR TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE 2 STATES ARE THE ONLY STATES I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A CHANCE OF GOING! Y NOT KENTUCKY AND OR TENNESSEE, ARE THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:o >:o >:o

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Itachi8 - Aug. 04, 2011

Have lots of fun USA!

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - burndranzer - Aug. 04, 2011

Im with iokou on arkansas

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Iakou - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  7:27 PM)burndranzer Wrote: Im with iokou on arkansas
Hell kerbecks yeah, *High five*

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - captaincapri246 - Aug. 04, 2011

Can you use japanese beyblades in this tournament or is it illegal

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Kei - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  7:55 PM)captaincapri246 Wrote: Can you use japanese beyblades in this tournament or is it illegal

Of course they are legal! You should try reading the WBO Organized Play Official Rules.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - miami11 - Aug. 04, 2011

hopefully they have one in michigan and because they haven't had a tournament here not whinning though. But still this is awesome. Maybe next summer they will have a world championship tournament, that would be awesome.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - ZeroZeta - Aug. 04, 2011

I will be attending the tournament in Spokane, Washington.

RE: WBO Summer Spin Showdown, sponsored by Toywiz.com!! - Deikailo - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 04, 2011  9:53 PM)miami11 Wrote: hopefully they have one in michigan and because they haven't had a tournament here not whinning though. But still this is awesome. Maybe next summer they will have a world championship tournament, that would be awesome.
They = you. Host one yourself!