World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 18, 2008

that is pure gold

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Mar. 18, 2008

Still love this one:
[Image: 117967550465.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 18, 2008

hahahaha

That's grand. <3

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Mar. 18, 2008

Fyi this is not a "random thought".

Quote:haha dude man is that marijuana, that is so carp cool man your 'rents are gonna FLIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
this is what got DtD defensive.
Wouldn't you if provoked with sarcasm that shows disdain for your "inferior" opinion?
DtD is right, a few of us are far too judgemental. the many of us common posters are I'd say very opinionated, my self included.

So its easy for our replies to simply have more "weight", and makes it hard for newbies and light posters to get involved. It seems to me Beyblade community has always had this problem with a sorta elitest heirarchy.

w.e. guys. just want everybody to put some thought behind their posts. be mindful[/quote]

that said, DtD MJ is a drug, so's caffine.
and to really go out on a limb I'll say everything we experience is a chemical high, soooo yea
lol

to be fair, i don't care if he does marijuana, that has nothing to do with it

i just thought it was really lame that he had a background image of a potleaf. i share the same kind of disdain for people who do similar things with alcohol imagery, etc, because it goes from doing something to idolization in a bizarrely religious way

having a background image of a pot leaf is just an incredibly juvenile thing to do, hence my comment

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Mar. 18, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:having a background image of a pot leaf is just an incredibly juvenile thing to do, hence my comment

It might be a widely shared opinion, but it's still an opinion. Anyone could turn that argument around to criticize someone's idolization of a music/video game/anime/tv show icon.

Ominous Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:having a background image of a pot leaf is just an incredibly juvenile thing to do, hence my comment

It might be a widely shared opinion, but it's still an opinion. Anyone could turn that argument around to criticize someone's idolization of a music/video game/anime/tv show icon.

yes

everything that i say that is subjective is my opinion, i don't really feel the need to state that every time i say something

anyway sorry dtd, i didn't mean for you to take my comment so seriously and things just got out of hand

1:49:05 PM Matt Fitz: once i saw a bug on my computer desk and i touched it with a piece of plastic, it sprouted wings and flew away and i was terrified for like 2 1/2 seconds
1:49:13 PM Brad Tiller: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDUHFSGUPDTRIOPTEJY
1:49:18 PM Brad Tiller: carp that cracked me up
1:49:36 PM Matt Fitz: well im glad you enjoyed it because i had a mini-aneurysm
1:51:55 PM Brad Tiller: hahaha
1:53:13 PM Matt Fitz: it was so tiny
1:53:20 PM Matt Fitz: it was just crawling around and i was like "who let you in here"
1:53:25 PM Matt Fitz: then i chased it down and killed it so

Well to be honest, its not like doing Marijuana is considered socially acceptable these days.

Personally I don't really care if people do it or not, but as Brad said, when it turns into a sort of idolization and something that is all said person thinks about, it becomes a problem.

I told Brad the other day that I didn't even notice the pot leaf in the background at first. I didn't see it until a few hours after DtD had posted it. I'm not offended by it or anything, its just that it seemed sort of odd to me.

Opinions are things people base their life around and I don't really think what Brad said was so terribly awful. I thought it was fairly obvious that he was kidding around. I think the real problem in this community isn't the fact that we poke fun at each other, its the fact that a certain few just don't know how to handle it, who also have no problem dishing out their own jokes against others.

whatever gaymo

Tamer Brad Wrote:whatever gaymo

whatever carp licker

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Mar. 18, 2008

You know how when you say or hear a certain word too many times within a few minutes, it sort of loses all meaning and sounds really strange?

[20:01:37] Alice says: What you been up to? :)

[20:01:46] Alice says: Have a nice wank?

[20:02:01] Alice says: :)

[20:02:09] Michael says: :O

[20:02:29] Michael says: No, I've been waiting for you

[20:02:46] Michael says: Just staring at the screen

[20:02:47] Alice says: In the form of wanking

[20:03:14] Michael says: No, I've been working (chuckle)

[20:03:15] Michael says: Not wanking

[20:03:55] Alice says: Aw, boring

[20:05:06] Alice says: BORRRINNNGGG

[20:06:39] Michael says: Did you have a nice wank?

[20:06:57] Alice says: I can't wank and play video games simultaneously :(

[20:07:19] Michael says: You weren't playing video games - you were wanking

[20:09:09] Alice says: Yes sweetheart

[20:09:37] Alice says: I was wanking with one hand and playing the game with the other

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 18, 2008

Roan Wrote:

whatever up the carp taker

fixed

hahaha jesus christ guys

Artie Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

whatever up the carp taker

fixed

ROFL

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Mar. 18, 2008

My Gatsby came in, but I'm afraid to use up any more to see a good style for me... I think I need a haircut first before I could use it lol

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Mar. 19, 2008

see you carp at AN

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Mar. 19, 2008

what she said

edit: 333 posts
OMG 333 * 2 = 666!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 19, 2008

G Wrote:My Gatsby came in, but I'm afraid to use up any more to see a good style for me... I think I need a haircut first before I could use it lol

which one did you get?

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Mar. 19, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:My Gatsby came in, but I'm afraid to use up any more to see a good style for me... I think I need a haircut first before I could use it lol

which one did you get?

Green one so air rise?

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Mar. 19, 2008

Wooooooot! Just got Edgefest tickest! Mostly going for Story of the Year, My Chemical Romance, Puddle of Mudd, and Seether

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 19, 2008

Cool. I ordered one Spiky Edge and one Wild Shake, so we'll see how that goes.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Mar. 19, 2008

haha I kinda find some style out for me Smile
On other news, I got accepted into the college I wanted to go to Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Mar. 19, 2008

G Wrote:haha I kinda find some style out for me Smile
On other news, I got accepted into the college I wanted to go to Grin

Grats

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Mar. 20, 2008

haha thank you! (not as good)