World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Explosive-Birth-Cyber-Pegasis)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - DL22003 - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 15, 2009  9:26 PM)Cailany Wrote: The game allows you to upgrade a part depending on which area you want to improve on it. As well as pick 2 special attacks that can attack, defend or improve your stamina. The stronger you get, the more attacks you can pick from. The map is also at least 3 times bigger, so the game is much longer.
Id say it's a whole lot better then the first.

don't forget to mention the launching system is more smooth compared with the first game

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - DranzerX13 - Dec. 21, 2009

Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakutan! Cyber Pegasis

Playable Characters/Beys

--Anime/Manga characters--

Ginga Hagane (Storm Pegasis 105RF)
Kenta Yumiya (Flame Sagittario C145S)
Kyouya Tategami (Rock Leone 145WB)
Benkei (Dark Bull H145SD)
Hikaru Hazama (Wind Aquario 100HF/S)
Hyouma (Clay Aries ED145B)
Sora Akatsuki (Cyber Pegasis 100HF)
Tetsuya Watarigani (Mad Cancer CH120FS)
Daidouji (Dark Wolf DF145FS)
Ryuuga (Lightning L Drago 100HF)
Yuu Tendou (Flame Libra T125ES)
Tsubasa Ootori (Earth Aquilla 145WD)
Tobio Ooike (Storm Capricorne M145Q)

--Original Story Game Characters---

Blader Killer (Devil Serpenter 125FS)
Crow (Calamity Raven 125ES)
Iigis (Disaster Agies WD145WD)
Vuan (Bloody Belzebeaut T125HF/S)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Kai-V - Dec. 21, 2009

A note that the evil characters are on a team called Nos Ferato, I believe ?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - bey tempest - Dec. 21, 2009

wow thats sinister

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Dude - Dec. 21, 2009

Obviously a reference to the very first Dracula movie made in 1922, Nosferatu.
[Image: Schreck.jpg]

Interesting...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Bey Brad - Dec. 21, 2009

or just vampires in general:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosferatu_(word)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Dude - Dec. 21, 2009

Yeah, that works too, I suppose.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Dark bull - Dec. 27, 2009

why in the game i lost my tops when there is a tournament ?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Cailany - Dec. 27, 2009

Part(s) got worn out and broken. Go to Madoka's shop and choose the last option and have them fixed. You may have to buy some of them again if there health went down to 0.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2009

(Dec. 27, 2009  9:26 PM)Cailany Wrote: Part(s) got worn out and broken. Go to Madoka's shop and choose the last option and have them fixed. You may have to buy some of them again if there health went down to 0.

at least it's true to life

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Cailany - Dec. 28, 2009

(Dec. 27, 2009  11:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: at least it's true to life

They did do a good job at this when making the game, well as much as you can with beyblade anyways. 'Cept for the lack of launchers, which consists of one.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Dark bull - Dec. 29, 2009

it's normal or not i lost my tops ?
thanks Cailany ^^

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - dannyboy8231995 - Jan. 02, 2010

yeah but the only thing is there is now beyshop in real life only Toys R us's that come in a set _ _''

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - madden610 - Jan. 03, 2010

I want that original blade any pics of it?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Serotonin - Jan. 03, 2010

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Explosive-Birth-Cyber-Pegasis?pid=217382#pid217382

Thanks for looking around dude!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - madden610 - Jan. 03, 2010

Does that mean it could come in 2 colors?
Im sorta curious cuz each color would be awsome

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - bey tempest - Jan. 03, 2010

no thats a comparison between the pre hybrid pegasis and cyber pegasis, its just saying cyber is the hws version of the pegasis wheel

Erm ok ya
Anyone know when game come or if it have wifi

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - bey tempest - Jan. 03, 2010

no it would have been posted on the metal fusion thread in general or already posted here if they new that.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Diamond - Jan. 09, 2010

Hi bladers. I'm deciding on which of the 2 MFB DS games to buy. Well, I'm actually wanting the limited edition blades more than the game. So lets put my question this way. Is the attack ring(s) of Quetzalcoatl or Cyber Pegasus more powerful?(the track and bottom will be 90RF or 100RF). Please help. Thanks.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Benkei - Jan. 09, 2010

Definitely buy the one with Quetzalcoatl. It is the best attack wheel in the game.

In future for a question like this use the "Purchase consolation" thread.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Aqua - Jan. 09, 2010

(Jan. 09, 2010  9:13 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Hi bladers. I'm deciding on which of the 2 MFB DS games to buy. Well, I'm actually wanting the limited edition blades more than the game. So lets put my question this way. Is the attack ring(s) of Quetzalcoatl or Cyber Pegasus more powerful?(the track and bottom will be 90RF or 100RF). Please help. Thanks.

Unless you want Cyber Pegasis for collection purposes, don't bother buying it... it's not very useful.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - G-Dragon - Jan. 09, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2009  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: or just vampires in general:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosferatu_(word)

oh yeah i remember seeing that in spongebob when i was little

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - madden610 - Jan. 10, 2010

Um do u have to preorder the game to get the blade or does it come with ti

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis - Benkei - Jan. 10, 2010

No it comes inside the box in plastic casing.