World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  9:22 PM)redviral Wrote: i like the first 3 season better becuase the bitbeast are actually beast and the mfb bits don't turn into spirits. when you do see the bits they don't actually battle each other phisically. But i think the new blades blow last 3 season out of the water. the only flaw is that they are twice as smaller than the old ones and don't have any actual blades on them. they are just metal. but it really does not matter. it is all the same. oh yeah the kids don't call on their bit like the old season charaters did.

Beyblade is supposed to be about battling Beyblades, not battling monsters. If you noticed in G-Revolution, the Bit Beasts did not fight each other there, either.

Also, I don't see them being smaller as a flaw. The smaller they are, the faster they spin.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Jul. 24, 2009

(Jul. 24, 2009  8:31 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: ok im gonna correct it: 1 its easy formy mate luke. and 2 i will ^^;

Nice. You will post it somewhere on the forum, right? It does sound interesting, especially if it works out well.

Also...what is "formy mate luke" ? Is that just a typo?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Rocky - Jul. 24, 2009

^ Add a space. 'It is easy for my mate Luke'

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Jul. 25, 2009

lol my keyboard sucks my dad keeps dropping it and wont replace it and when hes done it ill put it on the forums, but im afraid it wont be for a while cos he is at college and works too so gota find free time.
and also, ow does everyone know tat mfb wont meet up with g-rev? weirder things have happened....massive beasts have comeout of plastic spinning tops, massive dragons ave come out of little balls which u roll ontoa card, massive monsters arecoming out of cards!

i think its possible.
SGTO VS DRACIEL Ftw.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Jul. 25, 2009

(Jul. 25, 2009  12:49 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: and also, ow does everyone know tat mfb wont meet up with g-rev? weirder things have happened....massive beasts have comeout of plastic spinning tops, massive dragons ave come out of little balls which u roll ontoa card, massive monsters arecoming out of cards!

i think its possible.
SGTO VS DRACIEL Ftw.
According to Adachi Takafumi, it will not happen.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Jul. 25, 2009

(Jul. 25, 2009  12:49 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: and also, ow does everyone know tat mfb wont meet up with g-rev? weirder things have happened....massive beasts have comeout of plastic spinning tops, massive dragons ave come out of little balls which u roll ontoa card, massive monsters arecoming out of cards!

i think its possible.
SGTO VS DRACIEL Ftw.

We're not saying that a cross-over wouldn't be possible, we're saying it would be lame and wouldn't satisfy anyone.

These characters wouldn't have anything interesting to tell each others, they'd just beyblade for no reason.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Jul. 28, 2009

aye but they could make a spinoff tourney mini-series

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  10:28 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: aye but they could make a spinoff tourney mini-series

Consider this: In the first episode of Beyblade, Takao barely manages to defeat a Kid Dragoon.

In the first episode of MFB, Ginga summons a Pegasus and defeats 100 Beyblades without breaking a sweat.

I somehow think we all know how a battle between Ginga and Takao would end.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Giga - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  10:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Consider this: In the first episode of Beyblade, Takao barely manages to defeat a Kid Dragoon.

In the first episode of MFB, Ginga summons a Pegasus and defeats 100 [Light Wheels] Beyblades without breaking a sweat.

I somehow think we all know how a battle between Ginga and Takao would end.

Not the best comparison? >> I agree Ginga would win tho.

(Jul. 28, 2009  10:40 AM)Giga Wrote: Not the best comparison? >> I agree Ginga would win tho.

light wheels don't exist in the anime universe

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DranzerMS - Jul. 28, 2009

I think the original beyblade series is by far better then MFB, no contest! Grin

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Jul. 28, 2009

Theres more to the charecters. They have more of a personality and nmuch more on their minds. I almost puked when i finished half of bey season one ep 2. MFB on the other hand, is the best thing since *cough*spongebob*cough* exodus earth (i love that show!).

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - naru1313 - Jul. 28, 2009

I think the original is like starting building blocks, and as time went on, more detailed and better things where added, so the original is the roots, and MFB is hat really big tree that came from these roots, thus this stuff that ginga beat 100 beyblades without breaking a sweat, more exciting than the the first episode of the original, more detailed and stronger

(Jul. 28, 2009  7:33 PM)naru1313 Wrote: I think the original is like starting building blocks, and as time went on, more detailed and better things where added, so the original is the roots, and MFB is hat really big tree that came from these roots, thus this stuff that ginga beat 100 beyblades without breaking a sweat, more exciting than the the first episode of the original, more detailed and stronger

what a surprisingly insightful reply (no sarcasm)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Giga - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  10:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: light wheels don't exist in the anime universe
Seriously? Why do they look different then?

(Jul. 28, 2009  8:24 PM)Giga Wrote: Seriously? Why do they look different then?

So you can at least correlate them with the IRL Light Wheels.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  1:19 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: I think the original beyblade series is by far better then MFB, no contest! Grin

Mind telling us why?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BeybladeChief - Jul. 29, 2009

the MFB series has alot better script, its story line is exceptinal. it is good or better than dragonball Z whick is a legendary anime

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DranzerMS - Jul. 29, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  10:30 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Mind telling us why?

Well The classic series had better characters and ofcourse better blades. I do like the MFB series, the blades they have produced preform much better but look... well to be honest not very attractive. I admit the storyline is better then V-force's but mabye not series 1 and 3. Series 1 was well written for a first season, the only problem was the animation wasnt very good Confused But G-Revolution had a really good story line, amazing animation and the blades were extremely good looking. I really felt that the 1st two seasons really built up to the last which was a very explosive series and had the best fights.

You can't realli touch the classic series. (Although the new series is very good) Its like the Daddy of all beyblade anime's. Its the classic series tht gave us the sport we all enjoy and love. You cant beat that Grin

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - BlacK PhoeniX - Jul. 29, 2009

i think 2 be honest that its 2 early 2 tell a show can start off really well then slowly go downhill (e.g bleach) but it can also pic itself back up (naruto going 2 naruto shippuuden after way 2 many fillers eps 4 example) so some ppl will hav 2 give it time

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Slammin - Jul. 29, 2009

(Jul. 29, 2009  2:17 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: i think 2 be honest that its 2 early 2 tell a show can start off really well then slowly go downhill (e.g bleach) but it can also pic itself back up (naruto going 2 naruto shippuuden after way 2 many fillers eps 4 example) so some ppl will hav 2 give it time

On a side note: I'm actually on the exact opposite of your opinion. I thought Bleach started off good and got better (though I think it's trying too hard to be like DBZ) and I thought Naruto started off good then became a soap-opera with Shippuuden (anime-wise anyway, I actually like the manga). But that's your opinion so I'm not gonna dispute it.

However, I think that after nearly 20 episodes we can start weighing on MFB vs Original series. If it does get better or worse, that will affect our opinions, but, for now, we can at least say what we think about it so far.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Jul. 29, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  7:33 PM)naru1313 Wrote: I think the original is like starting building blocks, and as time went on, more detailed and better things where added, so the original is the roots, and MFB is hat really big tree that came from these roots, thus this stuff that ginga beat 100 beyblades without breaking a sweat, more exciting than the the first episode of the original, more detailed and stronger

Thx master.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Havok - Jul. 31, 2009

I personally like that it seems the characters are far more involved with the fights, and with the fact that even the special attacks still involve the blade itself, not like dragoon creating a tornado or draciel doing the wave thing, by making the beyblades more of strategy fights in the show instead of saying bitbeasts own end of story, now even some of the lower chars without one can still fight well and we dont get the god awful things like a beyblade putting out a forest fire, that made me want to die on the inside

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Jul. 31, 2009

I really like how its not yugiohish anymore. Bit beasts are anoying. Its truley Beyblade now.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2009

(Jul. 31, 2009  5:37 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I really like how its not yugiohish anymore. Bit beasts are anoying. Its truley Beyblade now.

ironically, the director of MFB is the same person who directed Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters.