World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version (/Thread-Product-BB-98-Ultimate-Reshuffle-Set-L-Drago-Version)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Truthinthenight - Dec. 07, 2010

i think just the oringinal bottom is better for ldrago, the LRF has way too much friction, just like R2F. but man this is definitly a great buy, honestly...... all those parts, in one package, including customazations, its like buying 10+ beyblades at once. but im glad it comes with the lowest track of all beys.... the 85 track, and to top it off, the extreme flat, which i personally have wanted to try, when i saw that, i screamed like a girl.(not literally) hahaha, but the 90 track is hard to find, and to be able to get the 85track is especially a treat for my style of blading, (a low-profile attacker type blader). but, don't stone me for this but, I TOTALLY THINK, TAKARA TOMY SHOULD HAVE PUT ONE MORE METEO METAL WHEEL IN THE PACKAGE, but it is such a great deal, for a american L-Drago-Ryuuga fan, i will let it go....besides, im still happy like heck, they even made a third L-Drago.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - 桃太郎 - Dec. 07, 2010

All top-tier Attack Types are RF-Based though. The friction is what allows the speed and power to come together.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - lightninglibraX - Dec. 07, 2010

since u say its just like R2F, then i cant wait even more

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - SajjanSV - Dec. 08, 2010

To be honest I hate the guts out of every left spin bey and im only interested in them from the below the fusion wheel, but LRF looks interesting, even if only for using on my right spinning babies, cause it could be faster than R2F

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - 桃太郎 - Dec. 08, 2010

R^2F is quicker on Right-Spin Beys, but is slower on Left-Spin Beys. LRF would spin slower on Right-Spin Beys.

Really, I thought because of the resistance of the opposing spikes would cause extra friction?

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - SaveThisHero - Dec. 08, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8ijcvVG68 didn't see this floating around anyone check it yet? theres also rush mode in his other vids

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Nojo294 - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  1:25 AM)omniblader12 Wrote: Really, I thought because of the resistance of the opposing spikes would cause extra friction?

extra friction=less speed... its like trying to rub your finger on sandpaper and ice... which is faster?

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - OkiBlaze - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  7:09 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  1:25 AM)omniblader12 Wrote: Really, I thought because of the resistance of the opposing spikes would cause extra friction?

extra friction=less speed... its like trying to rub your finger on sandpaper and ice... which is faster?

This is wrong...the more friction a bottom has to the stadium floor, the quicker it will be in the stadium.

Unless you were talking about stamina...

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Kai-V - Dec. 08, 2010

I think that, considering the way each spin makes a Beyblade move around the Beystadium, if you have the 'upgraded RF' for the opposite spin, the spikes will get in the way and make a slight 'stopping' movement.

You mean like, it would jitter kind of, makes sense, but probably only at a low rpm.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Mc Frown - Dec. 09, 2010

Uh, the knobs would whack the stadium floor and slow it down, RPM's are inconsequential.
And More Friction =/= faster, there's a point at which it will be detrimental, i.e. velcro bottom on velcro stadium.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Nojo294 - Dec. 09, 2010

(Dec. 09, 2010  2:02 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Uh, the knobs would whack the stadium floor and slow it down, RPM's are inconsequential.
And More Friction =/= faster, there's a point at which it will be detrimental, i.e. velcro bottom on velcro stadium.

ah yes I did get this confused. More friction= more speed but it would be short lived.
Less friction = less speed but over a longer period of time.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Mc Frown - Dec. 09, 2010

traction > friction

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - LdragoMeteo - Dec. 09, 2010

question
so is the lrf supposed 2 be gud ???
[/align]

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - blah - Dec. 09, 2010

That question doesn't go here.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - jr591 - Dec. 20, 2010

Has anyone bought this set and tested it yet? I'm really interested in how some of these new parts work; especially LRF, DF105, and those new clear wheels.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Dan - Dec. 20, 2010

LRF is faster than RF, in both spin directions.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - KaizerMFB - Dec. 25, 2010

Hey guys, i got the Meteo L-drago reshuffle set for X-Mas (YAY)
I may do some tests soon with them.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Kai-V - Dec. 25, 2010

(Dec. 25, 2010  1:30 AM)Scourge Wrote: Hey guys, i got the Meteo L-drago reshuffle set for X-Mas (YAY)
I may do some tests soon with them.
That would belong in the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic more, since it adds nothing to this thread.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - 桃太郎 - Dec. 25, 2010

Here are some pictures of the Set. All credit goes to blah for taking them. =)

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - ShadowPegasis - Jan. 08, 2011

(Dec. 01, 2010  9:58 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm planning on ordering another one soon, to see if AD gets the Set from a variety of places, but if Kai-V is correct, which she almost always is, then the Face can be obtained from a WBBA Shop that sells this Set.

I'll post pics in this Thread later, if that's okay with Kai-V.

Sorry for the necro, but I have news regarding this. Apparently, AkirasDaddy can get these limited edition faces off of YAJ.

AkirasDaddy Wrote:
ShadowPegasis Wrote:
AkirasDaddy Wrote:
ShadowPegasis Wrote:
AkirasDaddy Wrote:
ShadowPegasis Wrote:Is your supplier a WBBA Shop? Someone got a special WBBA Face in their LDrago Reshuffle Set, which can only be gotten from those WBBA stores.
Sorry Your mean MF2 of WBBA? if so. Its LDrago Reshuffle Set combo parts.

The user had recieved a Black Face in his package. On the LDrago Reshuffle Set thread, he was told that it was a WBBA limited face.
I saw his video. that really WBBA limited face. bat its not include this set.

I know, so everyone is wondering how he got it.
I can get that wbba face from YAJ.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - Kai-V - Jan. 08, 2011

Hm, yes, of course everything limited can end up on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, that is not really new.

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - GalaxyPegasis77 - Jan. 09, 2011

My bro has this set and the LRF is just a R2F for Left-Spin, nothing else.

It is just an exact copy, that is all, only left in direction

RE: BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version - 桃太郎 - Jan. 09, 2011

... You didn't have to state the obvious; we've known this for months. Even before this Set was released, LRF was known to be the mirror opposite of R^2F.